Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many ladies over here in clubsnap???

Originally posted by osmond19
    wow like tt better can ask u to intro more gers to us
    Jokes aside, i seriously doubt what you are in this forum for... Trolling for females or sharing photographs/discussing photography technique...

Really lame excuse for asking for he gender of anyone here. So that i can know everyone better as to join them for future photoshoots...

Come off it. A photographer is a photographer.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by togu
    Know pple better? Go SEED! Tonite! You can snap them too! Free of charge...

As for my sistas, including myself, we are only interested in Drinking Hooch at Lavendar Street, sometimes wearing togas. We do go with a little wolfy at times, other then that, guys shoo shoo....so this thread is still meaningless...

haha wow only go out wif little wolfy e rest of guys cant....

Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Jokes aside, i seriously doubt what you are in this forum for... Trolling for females or sharing photographs/discussing photography technique...

Really lame excuse for asking for he gender of anyone here. So that i can know everyone better as to join them for future photoshoots...

Come off it. A photographer is a photographer.
    huh?? kenna brush liao!!!

hey bro relax la...me juz joking only! do u think a thief will write the word "i'm a thief" on his forehead meh? me juz wanna joke ard only mah. joking oso cannot over at kopitiam....
    tot this thread will spice up e forum a bit...

hahah

wanna know ppl better den next time can join to go out for photo snapping...
    orrrrrrr no wonder .... u mean you want to know whether got girls going then u go izzit?

Go SEED orso can know lots of people mah then after that orso can join them for photo shoot u know
    Last edited by lavenderlilz; 21st May 2003 at 07:23 PM.

i'm once famously known as
    "aunt agony" in school

does this count?

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

huh?? kenna brush liao!!!

hey bro relax la...me juz joking only! do u think a thief will write the word "i'm a thief" on his forehead meh? me juz wanna joke ard only mah. joking oso cannot over at kopitiam....
    tot this thread will spice up e forum a bit...
    Me? Relax? Well, i would but seriously, posts like these doesn't do anything, much less spice anything up. It isn't my intention to flame or have a go at you.

However, if you look at how the rest of the people have been replying, you would realise such line of thoughts and gender specific posts don't really sit well with the majority.

Although you do not have to answer to anyone, i do, because my private msg in-box gets flooded everytime threads like these turn up. And i would have to explain and placate the "angered" masses.

So, although you don't feel you need to answer for anything, i ask that you exercise due consideration in the future.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Wolfgang; 21st May 2003 at 11:10 PM.
    --

When else, till I receive it.
    Hmmm...
    Don't know your siZe yet.
    Have to measure.

In the meantime, you're welcome to borrow my toga.
    (If you can fit.... That is... )
    It's glittery and brown.
    Then let's go clubbing!

lavenderlilz? How?

Me? Relax? Well, i would but seriously, posts like these doesn't do anything, much less spice anything up. It isn't my intention to flame or have a go at you.

However, if you look at how the rest of the people have been replying, you would realise such line of thoughts and gender specific posts don't really sit well with the majority.

Although you do not have to answer to anyone, i do, because my private msg in-box gets flooded everytime threads like these turn up. And i would have to explain and placate the "angered" masses.

So, although you don't feel you need to answer for anything, i ask that you exercise due consideration in the future.

Many thanks.
    hmm...seriously i still dun understand y ppl will hv to PM to complain??? it juz a forum n i'm toking in e kopitiam isnt it e correct place to tok **** a bit loosen up... dun hv to be too serious bro!

i believe i din do any hurt to anybody, do i?

keke...tis is e internet, u really believe ppl really do wat they said over e net? doubt so....

but if u r tok abt those MO or buy n sell etc topic, think tt is e place gotta to be serious where ppl really do trade n transaction!

well, tt's juz my view.

Originally posted by GreenEggs_n_Ham
    i'm once famously known as
    "aunt agony" in school

does this count?

haha aunt agony... ok ok if i hv any problem surely wont forget to look 4 u

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    orrrrrrr no wonder .... u mean you want to know whether got girls going then u go izzit?

Go SEED orso can know lots of people mah then after that orso can join them for photo shoot u know
    oh lavenderlilz, u really know me well

no la, seriously, i dunno anybody from e SEED n me very a newbie a bit shy la everytime c e pic u all post wow so pro sia!

hmm...prefer to go in a small grp den slowly pick up some skills den join in e big den can go hao lian liao keke...

oh lavenderlilz, u really know me well

no la, seriously, i dunno anybody from e SEED n me very a newbie a bit shy la everytime c e pic u all post wow so pro sia!

hmm...prefer to go in a small grp den slowly pick up some skills den join in e big den can go hao lian liao keke...
    So what does that has anything to do with gender?

hmm...seriously i still dun understand y ppl will hv to PM to complain??? it juz a forum n i'm toking in e kopitiam isnt it e correct place to tok **** a bit loosen up... dun hv to be too serious bro!

i believe i din do any hurt to anybody, do i?

keke...tis is e internet, u really believe ppl really do wat they said over e net? doubt so....

but if u r tok abt those MO or buy n sell etc topic, think tt is e place gotta to be serious where ppl really do trade n transaction!

well, tt's juz my view.

Well, that may be, but like you, i don't get to dictate anything here, free speech and all, save for the fact that peace and harmony is kept. But whatever the case may be, you have your believes and others have theirs.

Just because yours doesn't agree with theirs doesn't mean they're any more right or wrong than you. Now, this can go either way. i would prefer it if you can handle it in a mature manner and let this issue and thread die.

I much rather not close the thread. I've always believe in common sense prevailing and i hope in this case, it will.
    Last edited by Wolfgang; 22nd May 2003 at 12:29 AM.
    --

So what does that has anything to do with gender?
    gender? i din mention anything abt gender??

dunno wat u toking la... keke in e 1st place i oso dunno wat togu or toga toking abt very very blur must be too stress while typing report liao haha....

nvm forgive me if i tok **** too much here...wanna de-stress by toking

some ppl simply belong to hwz's edmw..

must post how much to get upgrade from member to senior members status? me had only posted 82 think still hv a lot more to go...

Originally posted by djchris
    wat's edmw? hardwarezone edmw???

Originally posted by djchris
    Tell me about it...
    --

gender? i din mention anything abt gender??

dunno wat u toking la... keke in e 1st place i oso dunno wat togu or toga toking abt very very blur must be too stress while typing report liao haha....

nvm forgive me if i tok **** too much here...wanna de-stress by toking
    Since my name was mentioned, just a few points....

It's simply gay to go to one place and ask "yoohoo, how many girls here?" It'll mostly being interepreted in 2 manners,

1. Yoohoo... i'm looking for some sistas.... (hence all the sistas pop up)
    2. Yoohoo... I'm looking for gals.... (In a photography forum? Think twice.)

Of course, you might be looking for some shooting subjects, but from your replies, heh heh...

Feeling stressed? Grab your cam and snap some photos. There'll be more then enough sistas here feeling happy to discuss about pictures.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

must post how much to get upgrade from member to senior members status? me had only posted 82 think still hv a lot more to go...
    Senior members? Whatever for?

Senior members? Whatever for?
    Senior member means more pro??

no lar...senior members = senior citizens

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast