Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Reloaded : Discuss *SPOILERS ALERT*

Originally posted by Larry
    ok let's see if i can help...

he's actually part of a story from the Animatrix, called "Kid's Story".. dunno if i should give this away but since this thread already got a Spoilers alert, i guess it's ok. the boy actually freed himself from the Matrix, without any help. it's a process of self-realization or self-sustaining (or something like that).

my theory is that Neo is subconsciously still connected to the Matrix, since he's an inherent part of the program (albeit an anomaly). so he's still able to influence/affect anything connected to the Matrix (i.e. the probes). but it's anyone's guess. i guess we'll find out in Revolutions.

that's Agent Smith. remember one of the earlier scenes when he "copied" this Zion agent before he could dial himself out of the Matrix? Smith basically downloaded himself into the man's physical body and psyche. he's also the one who sabotaged the ships at the end and turned up unconscious (remember the ending scene with Neo and the man both unconscious?

hope that helps man...

My theory is that the 'real' world is still another level of a virtual world. In this next level of virtual world ('real'), Neo is still able to stop the sentinels and the agents are also able to dial into. This may also explain the knife guy trying to kill Neo in Zion. He may be the agent from ('program') the Matrix sent to the 'real' world.
    Canon 40D 17-55mm/f2.8 IS, 50mm/f1.8, 70-200mm/f4 IS

my theory is that NEO is the '1' and Trinity is the '0'....

damien

Default Re: Re: Re: Matrix Reloaded : Discuss *SPOILERS ALERT*

the rest of the fight scenes
    the opening CG
    car chase

Dislikes:
    e clubbing scene... felt it was abit crappy...
    the scene where Trinity was shot..abit overdone with bullet time, slightly too farfetch
    Neo flying ard too much..
    lack of weapons used..

Wat i feel:
    overall i quite like the whole show.. though i do admit it's given me a different feeling from part 1. I do prefer part 1 more. Pt 2 is great with more action and more depth about e world of matrix but somehow it lacks the kinda awe+wonder+shock+excitement+pain pt 1 has... remember when Neo 1st wakes up from e test tube thing and gets flushed down...that's e kinda feeling i wanna relive.
    i'll rate it 3.5 outta 5.

erm... don't u guys think Architect looks like KFC ah pek? Colonel Sanders???
    Originally posted by willyfoo
    Here's my interpretation... the whole matrix is a computer file system.

Each object in it is a file. Each person is a program. Agent Smith is an intelligent and powerful program tha has decided to break free from the Operating System and become a virus, thus being able to replicate itself by infecting other 'programs'.

To explore the file system furthur... For programmers who understand the OO (Object Oriented Concept), an action can be described as Matrix.People.Neo.Leg.Kick(Matix.Buildings.TowerA. Floor6.Room3.Door)

The keymaker is like a password cracking program.
    The architect is the root
    Neo is a damn good hacker
    I much agree with willy though

somehow i got a feeling that morpheus will either die or turn evil in Revelations. In Zion, when e gave e speech.. he remind me of hitler

cyke
    Guests

he's actually part of a story from the Animatrix, called "Kid's Story".. dunno if i should give this away but since this thread already got a Spoilers alert, i guess it's ok. the boy actually freed himself from the Matrix, without any help. it's a process of self-realization or self-sustaining (or something like that).
    The boy freed himself through "self-substantiation". Definitely from Kid's Story, when Neo said "I didn't save you, you saved yourself."

my theory is that Neo is subconsciously still connected to the Matrix, since he's an inherent part of the program (albeit an anomaly). so he's still able to influence/affect anything connected to the Matrix (i.e. the probes). but it's anyone's guess. i guess we'll find out in Revolutions.

that's Agent Smith. remember one of the earlier scenes when he "copied" this Zion agent before he could dial himself out of the Matrix? Smith basically downloaded himself into the man's physical body and psyche. he's also the one who sabotaged the ships at the end and turned up unconscious (remember the ending scene with Neo and the man both unconscious?

hope that helps man...
    Thanks Larry... Now I get it...

A nifty little easter egg on thematrix.com
    1. Go to thematrix.com and choose High Bandwidth.
    2. Click on the little yellow button on the far right of the navigation bar.
    3. There's a small square next to where it says "Low Bandwidth." Click that twice.
    4. Click the arrow to open the panel. Turn on the switches so the binary display shows 01101111. Click Enter.
    5. Put A3B1A428 in the switches at the top. Click enter.
    6. Choose your OS and download your prize!

From the game Enter the Matrix, the plot as follows:

The Oracle (played by an actress named Mary Alice, due to Gloria Foster's death; I assume this means that Mary Alice will play the Oracle in Revolutions, as well) states that a "special child" who will "change the world" is the child of two programs similar to herself. If she means Neo, this would suggest that Neo is a program and thus that Zion is still part of the Matrix. The Oracle says the two programs betrayed her for their love by giving Merovingian (the French information-collector guy, played by Lambert Wilson) her termination key. The Oracle allowed this because she wanted the programs to have their special child.

A hobo with longish blond hair who also appears in the Revolutions trailer has a conversation with Niobe (Jada Pinket-Smith) in which he reveals that the Zion before this one "only lasted 72 hours". Niobe volunteered to be the second ship to enter the Matrix and contact the Nebuchadnezzar because her boyfriend, Command Lock revealed to her that he had arranged for her ship, the Logos, to be the only one not to participate in the defense of Zion, in order to protect her, and she was angry. At the end of the events of Reloaded, Niobi and Ghost's hovercraft (Logos) has crashed in an uncharted underground area and they do not know how they will be found and rescued.

Originally posted by sngck
    A nifty little easter egg on thematrix.com
    1. Go to thematrix.com and choose High Bandwidth.
    2. Click on the little yellow button on the far right of the navigation bar.
    3. There's a small square next to where it says "Low Bandwidth." Click that twice.
    4. Click the arrow to open the panel. Turn on the switches so the binary display shows 01101111. Click Enter.
    5. Put A3B1A428 in the switches at the top. Click enter.
    6. Choose your OS and download your prize!
    Or,
    http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/w...med/va_win.exe

Originally posted by urban
    My theory is that the 'real' world is still another level of a virtual world. In this next level of virtual world ('real'), Neo is still able to stop the sentinels and the agents are also able to dial into. This may also explain the knife guy trying to kill Neo in Zion. He may be the agent from ('program') the Matrix sent to the 'real' world.
    Wah, that's like C pointers? pointers to pointers... hee hee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12