Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who are the teachers here ... hands up!

Default Re: Who are the teachers here ... hands up!

poly teach got count?

Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    I am a teacher in Australia, have been teaching High School Science at my present position for 7 years. Reading this thread shows that everything is same where ever you go. I have PR in Singapore.
    In three years time I will be due for long service leave and will take it as 6 months at half pay and then 6 months leave without pay. In that year, my wife and I will be moving to Singapore, her children are planning to have children. After that return to Oz, work for 2 years, then retire to Singapore.
    Hi Clunk,

I'm a current secondary school teacher here in Singapore, and I'll be going over to australia for my MEd in Melbourne next Feb.
    I've considered staying over in Australia for a few years to try out teaching there, to broaden my perspective in teaching. So would like to know how's teaching is like over there? Comparing to Singapore? Pace of life? Students? Parents? Other stakeholders?

Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Zapline

BTW, Hi Adam, Met you during your school's open house this year and also for the lesson study discussion. However, didn't have the chance to formally introduce myself to you. I'll do that the next time I bump into you. Cheers!
    Last edited by zapline; 29th September 2008 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zapline View Post
    BTW, Hi Adam, Met you during your school's open house this year and also for the lesson study discussion. However, didn't have the chance to formally introduce myself to you. I'll do that the next time I bump into you. Cheers!
    Hi zapline.

Oh gosh, we actually met? Anyway I'm envious that you're doing your MEd overseas ... I assume you've taken up the scholarship and doing it full time? I wish I can have that kind of exposure; I completed mine in NIE on part-time basis ...

Quote Originally Posted by tribal.snake View Post
    poly teach got count?
    Hi fellow cher!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123