Thread: Sentosa Landscape

Default Sentosa Landscape

Was at Sentosa Island today, great weather and clear blue sky, no clouds at all !

wow nice landscapes! Yeah today's a fine day for shooting. It was almost cloud free. How i wish singapore can have more days like that. I like ur 5th n 6th. Makes me really wanna be there. Was it Siloso beach? I nvr seen e small platform be4

I think it's Palawan beach or something. The platform can be found in the southernmost point once you cross over the suspended bridge. It's just beside the two watch towers. Glad you liked it

Stunning! Great series of picture. My personla fav is the second one. the foot steps sort of leads me on..

very nice

love the 6th..the warming tone in the left is very appealing to my eye and contract to the right cool blue water...

Nice pictures with very rich colour.

Cheers
    Kilkenny

impressive, really looks like those postcards

2nd pic:
    nice footprints. but just a simple humble suggestion,
    how would it be if u stood a bit more on the left and capture a bit more of the wave (that was cut off in your pic), and crop of a bit off the right, the sand area (crop just after the furthest right lady.

4th pic:
    what if u cropped off a bit until where the lower set of palm trees start and on the right so the stone like structure is almost in the top right corner?

still.. nice pic esp the sunset... looking at it is like looking at the real thing. would i be correct to say that the exposure is perfect?
    can share your settings for sunset?

Thanks,