View Poll Results: 1, 2 or More?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take photos alone

    37 48.05%
  • With another friend

    31 40.26%
  • With a group

    9 11.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Do you like taking photos as a group/single

  1. #1

    Default Do you like taking photos as a group/single

    Single...
    groups too pressurising..
    (esp those with cameras that are ^3kg )
    haha
    Last edited by GreenEggs_n_Ham; 17th May 2003 at 11:25 PM.
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

  2. #2

    Default

    Single to unleash creativity.

  3. #3
    Member Jer76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    single, so that i can roam as i like or stick at a particular spot for the whole day, with friends is fun but haf to wait for each other

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Havta concur with the rest here...Single for me....heh...less competition for the elusive "best angle/position" to capture the subject...

  5. #5

    Default

    agree with the rest...single is good...no guilty feelings of making pple wait for ya ....in simpler terms...own time own target...

  6. #6

    Default

    Depends on what I'm shooting.

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Normally I take alone, too. But it would be good to go with 1 or 2 friends once in a while, that I've done.

  8. #8

    Default

    Single when i want to practise.

    Group when i want to learn.

  9. #9

    Talking

    Originally posted by Mr Fish
    Single when i want to practise.

    Group when i want to learn.
    agree .....


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    I prefer a small group.

    I'm afraid of being robbed (or bashed up) when I am alone.

    Too big a group makes me a little alienated.

  11. #11

    Talking

    Originally posted by Poledra
    I prefer a small group.

    I'm afraid of being robbed (or bashed up) when I am alone.

    Too big a group makes me a little alienated.
    hehehe ..... if u dont go n dizturb pple then y would they bazh u up leh ..... ?? .....


  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    I prefer a small group.

    I'm afraid of being robbed (or bashed up) when I am alone.

    Too big a group makes me a little alienated.
    You know you can always give me a call...

  13. #13
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Thread moved to General Discussions.

  14. #14

    Default

    Single is good cuz no need to wait for each other
    Group is fun provided the number is not large and like wat Mr Fish say can learn from each other

  15. #15
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    single is good for me. since i'm so new to photography, haven't made that many firends that are also interested that i would go out with them JUST to shoot stuff. most of my frens would be bored if they didn't enjoy or appreciate it as much.

    i think CS goes out to shoot in a group once in a while? dun really know u guys that well (yet), but if i were to come out i would feel sooooo pressured with all the pros around! but it'd be good to get real-time tips and pointers too!!

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by jOhO
    single is good for me. since i'm so new to photography, haven't made that many firends that are also interested that i would go out with them JUST to shoot stuff. most of my frens would be bored if they didn't enjoy or appreciate it as much.
    psycho ya frenz to be interested in photography.....
    that what i did...now my 2 buddies got their own camera....waiting for chance to go out and take photos together

  17. #17
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Originally posted by Joseph
    psycho ya frenz to be interested in photography.....
    that what i did...now my 2 buddies got their own camera....waiting for chance to go out and take photos together
    heh good idea, then we can share equipment also hor?

    hmm then again, i wonder how willing photographers are to share their equipment?

  18. #18

    Default

    Originally posted by jOhO
    heh good idea, then we can share equipment also hor?

    hmm then again, i wonder how willing photographers are to share their equipment?
    Best is to get ya frenz to purchase the same made or brand...

    in my case, one of my buddy got the same cam as mi...then in future can share filters or any accessories....

  19. #19

    Default

    for cover event: prefer group=> can hog space in front and elbow out the competition

    for soul/artistic shoot: of course single

  20. #20
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I like to go in a group but snap alone after that sit down for a lunch or what, then view other people's pic (provided digital user) very fast can get comments after shooting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •