Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

TFCD Experience Part 2 - Royal Sporting Mania

Date : Sat, 16th Feb 08
    Time : 0900hrs
    Proposed Location : (Open to suggestions... This may be a prob... Need help)

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

Models will have 2 sets of apparels (whether they have or not TBC again).

1. Golf : Polo T & pants with shoes.
    2. Tennis : Polo T & skirt with shoes.

Proposed required equipment/props: (please brainstorm here... I will discuss and filter accordingly)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band
    10. Hair Band (to tie up the hair)

Participants (Limited to TangShooters only. Ronald, will need ur help as HR mgr to help me filter out party crashers)

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun

Limit to 15 max.

During the last TFCD, one encounter was that there r TSers who cant keep up with threads so they cant really leave their names here in time. Currently I have one idea in mind prioritize to benefit also those TSer that seldom come online.

The last 5 slots will have to be balloted. For the 1st 10 slots are first come first serve basis. The criteria for balloting will be based on:
    • Firstly those who never went for the last TFCD will be given priority.
    • Secondly, if there r less than 3 experienced model shoots photographers in the first 10, priority will be given to at least 1 experienced one (this is to ensure every team (for the 3 teams) has an experienced leader)
    • Finally, if none of the above 2 criteria is met, first come first serve basis is to be followed.

Please provide any comments/feedbacks to improve and make this a more pleasant shoot.

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

Proposed required equipment/props: (please brainstorm here... I will discuss and filter accordingly)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

Participants (Limited to TangShooters only. Ronald, will need ur help as HR mgr to help me filter out party crashers)

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact

Limit to 15 max.

During the last TFCD, one encounter was that there r TSers who cant keep up with threads so they cant really leave their names here in time. Currently I have one idea in mind prioritize to benefit also those TSer that seldom come online.

The last 5 slots will have to be balloted. For the 1st 10 slots are first come first serve basis. The criteria for balloting will be based on:
    • Secondly, if there r less than 3 experienced model shoots photographers in the first 10, priority will be given to at least 1 experienced one (this is to ensure every team (for the 3 teams) has an experienced leader)
    • Finally, if none of the above 2 criteria is met, first come first serve basis is to be followed.

Please provide any comments/feedbacks to improve and make this a more pleasant shoot.

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact

Limit to 15 max.

TFCD Experience Part 2 - Royal Sporting Mania[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact
    5. Highfive

Limit to 15 max.

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact
    5. Highfive
    6. foxcorn

Limit to 15 max.

* Firstly those who never went for the last TFCD will be given priority.
    * Secondly, if there r less than 3 experienced model shoots photographers in the first 10, priority will be given to at least 1 experienced one (this is to ensure every team (for the 3 teams) has an experienced leader)
    * Finally, if none of the above 2 criteria is met, first come first serve basis is to be followed.

let's flickr | TangShooters

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact
    16. KO ..

Limit to 15 max.

AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    TFCD Experience Part 2 - Royal Sporting Mania[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact
    5. Highfive

Limit to 15 max.

Good more chances for people to participate.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Master KO trying to be funny... Haha... Maybe appoint u as overall director tat day...

(a)
    (b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious
    4. Dreampact
    5. HighFive
    6. Plasma (i can sponser tennis rackets and yelllow balls)
    16. KO ..

Limit to 15 max.

Please provide any comments/feedbacks to improve and make this a more pleasant shoot

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Master KO trying to be funny... Haha... Maybe appoint u as overall director tat day...
    Appoint Master Phoa lar, I KLKK if can meet it ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

(a) Punngol Marina (Simulates the green area)
    (b)
    (c)

1a. Golf : Polo T & pants with shoes.
    1b. Golf: Polo T & skirt with shoes.

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    3. Ambious (Can provide golf clubs, balls, bags, gloves, etc.)
    4. Dreampact
    5. HighFive
    16. KO ..

Limit to 15 max.

As for the location, singapore got anywhere that has a tennis court next to a field with trees?

As for the location, singapore got anywhere that has a tennis court next to a field with trees?
    Temasek Poly has some putting areas that are not big... With the backdrop of the poly will be quite nice also. There are also tennis courts there but I not alumni for decade liao so cant book... Tennis courts anybody got suggestions?

Michael, Punggol marina got green area meh? But wat bout tennis courts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post

(b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    4. Dreampact
    5. HighFive
    7. LimKen
    16. KO ..

Limit to 15 max.

http://www.golfer71.multiply.com
    limken 화랑에 사진

Temasek Poly has some putting areas that are not big... With the backdrop of the poly will be quite nice also. There are also tennis courts there but I not alumni for decade liao so cant book... Tennis courts anybody got suggestions?

How about asking the models if they want to join the brainstorming also? Since this is a TFCD, it may be better for both sides if we hear what they would like to get out of this?

actually i think for golf theme,we just need somewhere with lots of green then we can just put a golf ball there

Can simulate the rough and the sand but not the fairway or putting ground. There's other place in housing estate area but outskirt is better. Just in case the gals manage to swing right and u'll see the ball flying 150m away, falling on the e'way. Next thing u know, cars start screeching.....

How about asking the models if they want to join the brainstorming also? Since this is a TFCD, it may be better for both sides if we hear what they would like to get out of this?
    I can get ideas from them but they r real bz coz their profession r auditors... They just started their peak and i wont be able to have time with them unless its weekend...

No worries bro... We will brainstorm whatever we have and I will get feedback from them also...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Appoint Master Phoa lar, I KLKK if can meet it ...
    Oi Master Knight, this time let them have a chance to explore creativity. Me also have shoot around that period. Will try to go down and see see look look if possible.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Member/Tangshooter

(b)
    (c)

1. Golf Clubs
    2. Golf Balls
    3. Golf Bag
    4. Caps
    5. Gloves
    6. Tennis Racket
    7. Tennis Balls
    8. Sports Bag
    9. Wrist Band

1. coolsigg
    2. Redsun
    4. Dreampact
    5. HighFive
    7. Limken
    8. blazer_workz
    16. KO ..

Limit to 15 max.

This is an electronic post which requires no signature.