Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1020

Thread: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

  1. #21
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    paiseh... bring becoz we can know who can contribute for which outings photos..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #22
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Swee!! Nice new thread for the new year!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  3. #23
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    *jio -ing*

    Tang Shooters have an outing tomorrow...
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  4. #24

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Can I join the night shooting on 31st? But I may exit early, don't think I will last to the first light of 2008.
    My Flickr
    Life is measured by every moment that takes your breath away.

  5. #25
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by shgfun View Post
    Can I join the night shooting on 31st? But I may exit early, don't think I will last to the first light of 2008.
    Sure just put your name in the list.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #26
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ~From Previous Thread~

    29th Dec 2007 : TFCD Experience

    Dear Registered Shooters, TFCD Experience Shoot has been specially arranged for your. So please read the details..

    DATE
    29th December 2007

    TIMING
    0830~1200HRS (30min rest inbetween)


    Time indicated above is the start time and duration is for 20mins exact and M-A1 (for example) refers to Model A in Dress 1.
    At 11.30a.m there will be a combine model shoot at second location. Each Group politely take 10 mins.

    Combine model shootis only encouraged if the model turns tense. (inform the organiser)

    MODEL
    Total of 3 models, with 2 outfit each.

    TEAM ALLOCATION

    TEAM A
    1. PhoaKM (L)
    2. Ambious
    3. kuantoh
    4. Nakashima_mika
    5. Foxcorn

    Team B
    1. airforce1 (L)
    2. Carnage3630
    3. falconite
    4. SolBadGuy
    5.SolBadGuy GF

    Team C
    1. BlazerWorkz (L)
    2. Redsun
    3. Juste_milleu
    4. Sims002

    RELFECTOR :
    1. PhoaKM
    2. Foxcorn
    3. Carnage

    TEAM LEADER :
    A. PhoaKM
    B. Airforce1
    C. BlazerWorkz

    DRESS
    1. Formal
    2. Casual Flow (Scarf)

    ITEMS TO BRING
    For Model
    1. Brush
    2. umbrella
    3. make-up
    4. scarf
    5. attire
    6. slipper (or easy wear) between commute
    7. Water

    For Photographers
    1. Camera, lens and charged batteries
    2. Foul weather gear
    3. Reflector for allocated (PhoaKM, Forcorn, Carnage)
    4. insect repellant
    5. water + wipes or tower

    TRANSPORT :
    1. Falconite
    2. Ambious
    3. Bus Service (to be confirmed)

    CODE OF CONDUCT
    1. Please stop outsiders from shooting
    2. Ensure enough rest (Especially Model)
    3. Be Punctual
    4. Encouraged one another (no critiques in open) photographers and models alike.
    5. Take care of each other.
    6. Strictly do not beat up the orginiser! Or verbal abuse!

    PHOTO SUBMISSION
    1. Each to mail 3 best of the models and submit to Falconite at klazie@gmail.com within 10 days after event.

    PM TO BE SENT TO ALL SHOOTERS ON LOCATIONS AND MEET UP PLACE.

    Please highlight to Falconite if you see anything of discrepancies or of concern. Thanks!
    Reminder! All registered photogs pls be reminded to attend punctually for the shoot tml morning..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    How come got new thread for outing? ..
    Wah.. 2mr models shoot like very BIGthing like tat...
    TFCD ler.... like big shot
    Last edited by Yoshima; 28th December 2007 at 09:22 PM.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  8. #28
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    How come got new thread for outing? ..

    wat 2mr model shoot like very BIGthing like tat...
    TFCD ler.... like big shot
    Sista..keep up the pace..we started to move faster and faster..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #29
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    From TCSS Thread, planned by Master Phoakm

    2007/2008 New Year Shoot
    2nd Plan Update

    Meeting up (Meeting Point 1)
    Time: 6.00pm - 7.00pm
    Location: Chinatown MRT (Control Station)
    Procced to Chinatown Cplx (Blk 335) for the Sunset Shot (Top level)

    Time: 7.00pm - 8.30pm
    Walk along the North Bridge Road to Raffles Hotel
    Interest of shoot: Buildings facing Clarke Quay, Central Fire Station

    Time 8.30pm - 9.00pm
    Transport bus 16 to Indoor stadium

    Indoor Stadium 7-11 Stall (Meeting Point 2)
    Time: 9.00pm - 10.30pm
    Interest of shoot: National Stadium, Oasis Building, Indoor stadium, Tg Rhu bridge, Stadium Water Front

    Time: 10.30pm - 1.00am
    Count down firework at Tg Rhu cum Tangshooters New Year Celebration
    Interest of shoot: Firework with City and flywheel as background.
    CAUTION: Need touchlight, Rain coat in case of rain, Ladies not to wear skirt.

    Time: 1.00am - 2.30am
    Walk back to city - along Nicoll highway - Beach Road - Shaw Tower
    Interest of shoot: New Year celebration at Golden Mile (Thailand style), The Gateway

    Shaw Tower Entrance (Meeting Point 3)
    Time: 2.30am - 4.30am
    Interest of shoot: Celebration at Suntec, Marina and Esplanade

    Padang - Old Supreme Court (Meeting Point 4)
    Time: 4.30am - 5.30am
    Interest of shoot: Padang, Old Supreme Court, Victoria Theatre, Singapore River, Fullertone Hotel etc

    End point - Merlion Statue (Meeting Point 5)
    Time: 5.30am
    Location: One fullerton, Merlion Park
    Interest of shoot: Sunrise Shot - Year 2008

    Note:
    1) The meeting points are for participants who wish to join us at any point of time.
    2) There will be resting time of 15 minutes at each meeting point for toilet, smoking, meeting up.
    3) The route is not restricted, may subject to changes.
    4) Participants can drop out at any point of time.
    5) Please have ample rest before the outing (Estimation of walk is 30km).
    6) Participants who own transport, are encouraged to park in the city area.

    Food or Refreshment IC
    Red Wine: Blazer_workz, Sims0002
    Sandwhich: Kunatoh (Participants, please report your Sandwhich choice to Kuantoh)
    Participants who wish to contribute the refreshments, can bring their's along
    These refreshment will be consumed at the Tg Rhu countdown.

    Un-predict situation:
    Crowd, weather and lost

    Surviors of this shoot, are classified as the Heros of Tangshooters!!!!
    Finalized plan will be posted in outing for participants.
    Those who I have miss out, please change accordingly.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Sure just put your name in the list.
    Where is the name list?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Where is the name list?
    at kopitiam thread.

    ar... u have to chase after our thread ler...
    we dont walk or run.. we FLY.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Very funny.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Very funny.
    if you dont .. you re loosing thread.. you dont know where we are.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    if you dont .. you re loosing thread.. you dont know where we are.

    Nope

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    From TCSS Thread, planned by Master Phoakm

    2007/2008 New Year Shoot
    2nd Plan Update

    Meeting up (Meeting Point 1)
    Time: 6.00pm - 7.00pm
    Location: Chinatown MRT (Control Station)
    Procced to Chinatown Cplx (Blk 335) for the Sunset Shot (Top level)

    Time: 7.00pm - 8.30pm
    Walk along the North Bridge Road to Raffles Hotel
    Interest of shoot: Buildings facing Clarke Quay, Central Fire Station

    Time 8.30pm - 9.00pm
    Transport bus 16 to Indoor stadium

    Indoor Stadium 7-11 Stall (Meeting Point 2)
    Time: 9.00pm - 10.30pm
    Interest of shoot: National Stadium, Oasis Building, Indoor stadium, Tg Rhu bridge, Stadium Water Front

    Time: 10.30pm - 1.00am
    Count down firework at Tg Rhu cum Tangshooters New Year Celebration
    Interest of shoot: Firework with City and flywheel as background.
    CAUTION: Need touchlight, Rain coat in case of rain, Ladies not to wear skirt.

    Time: 1.00am - 2.30am
    Walk back to city - along Nicoll highway - Beach Road - Shaw Tower
    Interest of shoot: New Year celebration at Golden Mile (Thailand style), The Gateway

    Shaw Tower Entrance (Meeting Point 3)
    Time: 2.30am - 4.30am
    Interest of shoot: Celebration at Suntec, Marina and Esplanade

    Padang - Old Supreme Court (Meeting Point 4)
    Time: 4.30am - 5.30am
    Interest of shoot: Padang, Old Supreme Court, Victoria Theatre, Singapore River, Fullertone Hotel etc

    End point - Merlion Statue (Meeting Point 5)
    Time: 5.30am
    Location: One fullerton, Merlion Park
    Interest of shoot: Sunrise Shot - Year 2008

    Note:
    1) The meeting points are for participants who wish to join us at any point of time.
    2) There will be resting time of 15 minutes at each meeting point for toilet, smoking, meeting up.
    3) The route is not restricted, may subject to changes.
    4) Participants can drop out at any point of time.
    5) Please have ample rest before the outing (Estimation of walk is 30km).
    6) Participants who own transport, are encouraged to park in the city area.

    Food or Refreshment IC
    Red Wine: Blazer_workz, Sims0002
    Sandwhich: Kunatoh (Participants, please report your Sandwhich choice to Kuantoh)
    Participants who wish to contribute the refreshments, can bring their's along
    These refreshment will be consumed at the Tg Rhu countdown.

    Un-predict situation:
    Crowd, weather and lost

    Surviors of this shoot, are classified as the Heros of Tangshooters!!!!
    Finalized plan will be posted in outing for participants.
    Those who I have miss out, please change accordingly.

    heroes of tangshooter..haha now, that's funny!

  16. #36

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    heroes of tangshooter..haha now, that's funny!
    got medal or not? purple heart or MOH? kekeke!

  17. #37
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Where is the name list?
    Here is it.

    Final light of 2007 & first light of 2008

    This outing is to end a fantastic year of 2007 and to welcome the coming New Year 2008 for Tangs Shooters. The detail of the route is still in the planning stage. Rest assured one of the location is the count down with firework display. Please be prepared to embark this wonderful journey towards 2008.

    Date: 31/12/07 to 01/01/08
    Time: TBC (Last sunset shot of 2007 to First sunrise of 2008)
    Location: TBC

    Draft Itinery Here

    Participants:
    01) phoakm
    02) Redsun
    03) kuantoh
    04) sims0002
    05) sprintist
    06) plasma
    07) juste_millieu
    08) coolsigg
    09) Vulpix0r
    10) blazer_workz
    11) Shogun
    12) SolBadGuy (have to TBC man, scared too tired because of the hectic schedule)
    13) foxcorn
    14) Junniee (will try to get over after my shoot) TBC Sandwish!!!!
    15) carnage3630 (pls remember this 4d number!!! heheeee will join at adhoc timing...
    16) Ambious (Might join some or all. TBC)
    17) Dreampact (TBC by 30 Dec)
    18)
    19)
    20)

    FYI, please bring basic street shoot equipment, tripod, torchlight and mosquito repellent.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #38
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    got medal or not? purple heart or MOH? kekeke!
    got a sandwich

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Here is it.

    Final light of 2007 & first light of 2008

    This outing is to end a fantastic year of 2007 and to welcome the coming New Year 2008 for Tangs Shooters. The detail of the route is still in the planning stage. Rest assured one of the location is the count down with firework display. Please be prepared to embark this wonderful journey towards 2008.

    Date: 31/12/07 to 01/01/08
    Time: TBC (Last sunset shot of 2007 to First sunrise of 2008)
    Location: TBC

    Draft Itinery Here

    Participants:
    01) phoakm
    02) Redsun
    03) kuantoh
    04) sims0002
    05) sprintist
    06) plasma
    07) juste_millieu
    08) coolsigg
    09) Vulpix0r
    10) blazer_workz
    11) Shogun
    12) SolBadGuy (have to TBC man, scared too tired because of the hectic schedule)
    13) foxcorn
    14) Junniee (will try to get over after my shoot) TBC Sandwish!!!!
    15) carnage3630 (pls remember this 4d number!!! heheeee will join at adhoc timing...
    16) Ambious (Might join some or all. TBC)
    17) Dreampact (TBC by 30 Dec)
    18) Joe
    19)
    20)

    FYI, please bring basic street shoot equipment, tripod, torchlight and mosquito repellent.
    Count me in

  20. #40
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Count me in
    yea it'll be fun
    Will give you a call after our dinner tomolo

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •