Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1018

Thread: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #961
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I told you before by this Sunday.
    Dun stress him la

  2. #962
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Annoucement:
    Requesting for assistant for a portfolio shoot tomorrow afternoon. Interested, please pm me.
    Dinner on me.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #963
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Dun stress him la
    huh? You don't sleep?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #964
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Next Friday one, maybe a little real life story.
    Dun leak out anything yet, let me do some arrangement/confirmation first..

  5. #965
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Annoucement:
    Requesting for assistant for a portfolio shoot tomorrow afternoon. Interested, please pm me.
    Dinner on me.
    Me..Me..! I be your assistant ....

  6. #966
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    huh? You don't sleep?
    Normal la...got work to do ma..

  7. #967
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Me..Me..! I be your assistant ....
    Dare not to engage you...very stress to work in fornt of the pro.

    But if you interested, I will share with you the details later when we meet.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #968
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Dun leak out anything yet, let me do some arrangement/confirmation first..
    Pai Seh. ....too excited.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #969
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Normal la...got work to do ma..
    My Hero!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #970
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Dare not to engage you...very stress to work in fornt of the pro.

    But if you interested, I will share with you the details later when we meet.
    okok..cya later..

  11. #971
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Pai Seh. ....too excited.
    One step at a time...will let u know abt the arrangement probably Monday.

  12. #972
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    My Hero!
    Not Hero la...slave more like it...heehee

    Why do I have the feeling that we are really PUSHING for 1000?

  13. #973
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Not Hero la...slave more like it...heehee

    Why do I have the feeling that we are really PUSHING for 1000?
    Because we are using the forum like MSN....most members here are sleeping beauties.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #974
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Yoh Pierce, because of you. Now poisoned with Mac liao. Now reading reviews and stuff. Maybe the white macbook is sufficient. Today, will dropby sim lim and funan to see see look look.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #975
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yoh Pierce, because of you. Now poisoned with Mac liao. Now reading reviews and stuff. Maybe the white macbook is sufficient. Today, will dropby sim lim and funan to see see look look.
    Go for Mac...go for Mac...

    also, someone selling a Nikon 35mm PC F2.8..heehee..hand damn itchy. PM him liao..dun know can get or not.

  16. #976
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    Go for Mac...go for Mac...

    also, someone selling a Nikon 35mm PC F2.8..heehee..hand damn itchy. PM him liao..dun know can get or not.
    Just check the singapore mac web. Selling $2188. Can get cheaper than that? Got installment?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #977

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    I'm not selling this, ok..
    your preciooouuusss...
    Last edited by coolsigg; 5th January 2008 at 08:03 AM.

  18. #978

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Just check the singapore mac web. Selling $2188. Can get cheaper than that? Got installment?
    if u can get education discount, abt 8% cheaper...for installment, some credit cards do offer that but u can't get the 8% disc...

  19. #979

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Those in NUS is it true can get cheaper and is the specifications is it the same?
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  20. #980
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Those in NUS is it true can get cheaper and is the specifications is it the same?
    Yes.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •