Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1018

Thread: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #301

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Sneak Preview

    April. Friendly and Spontaneous lady.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  2. #302

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Put nira inside the Maser GT ..
    i can certainly ask the owner...kekeke!

  3. #303

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Sneak peeks of "models" at the coming auto shootout!


  4. #304

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    anyway wan join me tml to shoot railway at clementi

    sunset way there. 9am? hahahaa

    pm me or sms me

  5. #305
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    TCSS Dinner / First and Last AGM for 2007 was a success!

    Thanks to those who came down to make it happen and thanks to Mr Phoa for the kopis

    Sorry i had to leave halfway thru cuz i had some family matters to attend. Nice meeting all of you today.

    Chairman, New vice-chair and mkting director, i have a written a proposal for the growth and structural development for Tang Shooters as well as other things.

    Will email it for ur viewing tmr night. Pls go thru and get back to me.

    The contact list for those who attended tonights dinner is also with me. You should be receiving a soft copy in your email inbox soon.

    Once again thx and goodnight everyone.

  6. #306

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Even The Chairman - Qing had presented his speech during the Dinner. I - Mulan would still like to Thanks all the Tangsshooters who make arrangement to attend the year end dinner today & also make a trip down for the coffee sesssion even without coffee ( sobadguy couple & Billy )


    next session Karaoke!!!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  7. #307
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    anyway wan join me tml to shoot railway at clementi

    sunset way there. 9am? hahahaa

    pm me or sms me
    u know how to get there?
    can i suggest we shoot evening?around 5 or 6?
    think might be nicer

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Woah! Just back and bathed... I feeling HOT sia! Chow Da liao...

    Many thanx to Chairman Yong Qing for taking time to make it down for tonite dinner

    Many thanx to Falconite for making today TFCD shoot a fun and enjoyable one. Also have to thanx Master Phoa for guiding the shoot (I do have some of ur private moments with models )

    Definitely not forgetting all Tangshooters at today's outing and dinner. Welcome Joe to the big family too... Nice meeting Richard also. Am sure outings are gg to be fun whenever he is arnd. Btw, I gave my virgin poses as a model in lalang field today If u all wan to post them pls make sure they do look good then post

  9. #309
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Woah! Just back and bathed... I feeling HOT sia! Chow Da liao...

    Many thanx to Chairman Yong Qing for taking time to make it down for tonite dinner

    Many thanx to Falconite for making today TFCD shoot a fun and enjoyable one. Also have to thanx Master Phoa for guiding the shoot (I do have some of ur private moments with models )

    Definitely not forgetting all Tangshooters at today's outing and dinner. Welcome Joe to the big family too... Nice meeting Richard also. Am sure outings are gg to be fun whenever he is arnd. Btw, I gave my virgin poses as a model in lalang field today If u all wan to post them pls make sure they do look good then post
    haha ok i'll post specially for you

  10. #310
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Kuantoh's dream is to become a model...


  11. #311

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    nice .. to saw all tangshooter today...


  12. #312

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Sharing one pic first, running late for dinner.

    wah bro.. swee! nice silhouette shots! u damn fast man! i just got home...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Kuantoh's dream is to become a model...

    Thanx

  14. #314

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    TCSS Dinner / First and Last AGM for 2007 was a success!

    Thanks to those who came down to make it happen and thanks to Mr Phoa for the kopis

    Sorry i had to leave halfway thru cuz i had some family matters to attend. Nice meeting all of you today.

    Chairman, New vice-chair and mkting director, i have a written a proposal for the growth and structural development for Tang Shooters as well as other things.

    Will email it for ur viewing tmr night. Pls go thru and get back to me.

    The contact list for those who attended tonights dinner is also with me. You should be receiving a soft copy in your email inbox soon.

    Once again thx and goodnight everyone.
    Great to see you today bro. Sorry ah didn't know it was you that I was sitting beside. Came so late cos I just finished a shoot, and after that, dinner. Too bad didn't get a chance to talk to you.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  15. #315

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    nice .. to saw all tangshooter today...


  16. #316

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Even The Chairman - Qing had presented his speech during the Dinner. I - Mulan would still like to Thanks all the Tangsshooters who make arrangement to attend the year end dinner today & also make a trip down for the coffee sesssion even without coffee ( sobadguy couple & Billy )


    next session Karaoke!!!
    Wah finally get to see MULAN. Haha, sorry that I came so late. A bit rush for time man.

    I'm up for karaoke, but only if it's not so soon. Now too broke..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  17. #317

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Location: Clementi Railway
    Date: 30-12-07
    Time: 5pm - 6pm
    Meetup: Clementi Mrt Station

    1. Junniee
    2. Redsun
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

  18. #318

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    nice .. to saw all tangshooter today...

    Nice to see you too. Sorry ah, didn't get a chance to talk to you. Didn't get a chance to really talk to chairman as well.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  19. #319

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    Location: Clementi Railway
    Date: 30-12-07
    Time: 5pm - 6pm
    Meetup: Clementi Mrt Station

    1. Junniee
    2. Redsun
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    Enjoy your shoot! Been shooting too much last few days, and got work to do before I go for my good buddy's bday. See you guys again on New Year's eve!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  20. #320

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XI: TCSS Thread...

    lol... i got a 4getful person.. i cant rmb who are u. lolololol maybe u post yr foto up.. i shall rmb who ar u..



    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Nice to see you too. Sorry ah, didn't get a chance to talk to you. Didn't get a chance to really talk to chairman as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •