Thread: my watch.

Default my watch.

Default Re: my watch.

anyone care to give any pointers?

Try using MF to get the words on the face of the watch to be sharper. Might also wan to try using a smaller aperture. Highlights blown in certain areas so quite disturbing.

I see some water droplets to the right on the strap. Nice idea which got me to think if a small streak on the face would give it more punch

Might want to move the watch further back coz the front edge of the table is quite distracting. A clean, black table cloth would bring out the feel of the silver watch better i think.

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Try using MF to get the words on the face of the watch to be sharper. Might also wan to try using a smaller aperture. Highlights blown in certain areas so quite disturbing.

I see some water droplets to the right on the strap. Nice idea which got me to think if a small streak on the face would give it more punch

Might want to move the watch further back coz the front edge of the table is quite distracting. A clean, black table cloth would bring out the feel of the silver watch better i think.
    thanks for the advice! much appreciated!