Thread: Something i took when in China (newbie here)

Default Something i took when in China (newbie here)

i tried being creative while in one of my relatives' house in China.
    pls comment on the overall of the shot. did a little cropping and brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments using PS.

where can i improve?

Default Re: Something i took when in China (newbie here)

Quote Originally Posted by fergo View Post
    i tried being creative while in one of my relatives' house in China.
    pls comment on the overall of the shot. did a little cropping and brightness, contrast and saturation adjustments using PS.

where can i improve?
    I am no expert but here is what I think.

I think it will be great if you have moved more to the left and captured a bigger portion of the couple inside the light bulb. I saw something in the centre but I dunno what is it. Seems abit distracting. Is that the reflection of you?

What I like is that there seems to be sand inside the light bulb (becos of the reflection). It is a good idea to have the couple reflected inside the bulb Good try. Keep shooting!

Default Re: Something i took when in China (newbie here)

Quote Originally Posted by qING View Post
    I am no expert but here is what I think.

I think it will be great if you have moved more to the left and captured a bigger portion of the couple inside the light bulb. I saw something in the centre but I dunno what is it. Seems abit distracting. Is that the reflection of you?

What I like is that there seems to be sand inside the light bulb (becos of the reflection). It is a good idea to have the couple reflected inside the bulb Good try. Keep shooting!
    ya.. thats the reflection of me standing at the other side of the house.
    thanks for the comment.. will take note!