Thread: Figurines (Nakururu, Miss Nobdy & Ignis The White)

Default Figurines (Nakururu, Miss Nobdy & Ignis The White)

Guess here is the correct place to upload figurine pictures.
    Took some pictures of my bro's newly acquired figurines XD

Nakururu Series

Last edited by darakusan; 24th December 2007 at 05:43 PM.

Default Re: Figurines (Nakururu, Miss Nobdy & Ignis The White)

I personally like this figurine the most. It's extremely detailed and the poses are very dynamic X. Hope you all enjoy it as much as i do.

Miss Nobody Series

Last figurine of the series i took today =) Hope you all enjoy the pictures and Merry Christmas to all!

Ignis The White Series

Nice figurines. For the Ignus though I just feel that theres something wrong with the lighting and the picture 2 is over exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by zerartul View Post
    Nice figurines. For the Ignus though I just feel that theres something wrong with the lighting and the picture 2 is over exposed.
    Yeah, guess i didn't do justice for Ignis the White .
    Kind of hard to get a correct exposure of it since the only lighting i have is my room's weak light and Ignis is very "white" easily overexpose

Thanks for your comment~

Same interest here taking picture of figurines hehe. I have posted quite a few threads on them too.

Considered using a flash? You are using long exposure from your exif. Flash maybe better for controlling exposure at least thats for me Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zerartul View Post
    Same interest here taking picture of figurines hehe. I have posted quite a few threads on them too.

Considered using a flash? You are using long exposure from your exif. Flash maybe better for controlling exposure at least thats for me Lol.

Hahah yes, i have visited ur flickr and saw you got lots of pics of figurines. You put in more effort then me setting up the stage for your figurines My black backing is the back of my chair (cheapo setup)

I tried flash (popup...) waiting for my Flash stock to come..., but i don't really like the color and the casting of shadows XD. So i decided to go for tripod and long exposure shot. The look and feel is much better, but of course i have to use exposure lock to prevent overexposure XD

Thank you for your suggestion, will try again when my flash comes XD