Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: R the gangster or wat ???

  1. #21
    Member chrisljh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    hmm..sad to read of this incident..but why did these people wanna do these kind of bo liao and stupid things?? they get nothing out of it anyway.. all i can say is they abuse their authorities. AND these brainless rottens can go hang themselves la.. ZZZ
    Last edited by chrisljh; 23rd December 2007 at 10:33 PM.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LA 2019
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    censor their face for wat?? sexpose them!

  3. #23
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    maybe she want the photographers to snap the arse that y they stand there.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  4. #24
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    LOL Very childish organiser indeed

    Btw I also have no idea who this Genie is....not interested in anything like that anyway....pay me I also won't see her

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    so whos genie? o.O

  6. #26

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Bad organized.

    If they really anal about photography and photography rights of the official photographer.
    Might as well hold the whole event in a closed room, with the queue outside. It's such stupid decisions which bring stupidity levels a notch higher. Perhaps they were intimidated with alot of dslrs and their official photog was holding a point & shoot?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    wad kind of publicity do u call this?

    might as well jus use shower curtain?

    nx time bring a powerful flashlight & shine through magnifying glass to burn a hole in their pants ah!!

  8. #28

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Canto View Post
    jus took the 5566 outdoor meet-the-fans session in taipei http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=336990 ...the personal fr the record company allowed professional photographer to take the photos of their own artist during event. tey even hav a session tat allowed photographer to take artist photo on stage ..tis will nt happen in singapore unless u r te 'authorize official photographer'
    I know abt the authorized official photographer issue ... but if they want to make official photographer take photo only, then the only way out is to disallow ppl to bring along camera into the autograph session before letting the person in, but this in-turn will reject many fans and visitors fm many country , as their interest in taking pictures [Sg got alot of foreign visitors or tourist]. How will foreign visitors or Tourists think abt this kinda act ... foolish or childish? I think authorised official doesn't necessary meant that he can take photograph only, It only meant that his own official photographer's photos will be exclusively taken before the stage event or in the closure rm for him to take special pose. Not when He is at the open event @ Bugis Junction....

  9. #29
    Member chrisljh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    725

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by liionel View Post
    so whos genie? o.O
    Genie is 卓文萱..the singer

  10. #30

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisljh View Post
    hmm..sad to read of this incident..but why did these people wanna do these kind of bo liao and stupid things?? they get nothing out of it anyway.. all i can say is they abuse their authorities. AND these brainless rottens can go hang themselves la.. ZZZ
    These ppl [organisers and event management staff] are indeed Bo liao and stupid enough to do such kinda things to the fans/photographer hobbyist ...

  11. #31

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    maybe she want the photographers to snap the arse that y they stand there.
    You are rite, they want to show off their butts ...

  12. #32

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by advrider View Post
    censor their face for wat?? sexpose them!
    Those who know them knows their face....

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisljh View Post
    Genie is 卓文萱..the singer
    Thanx for mentioning

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Very childish organiser indeed

    Btw I also have no idea who this Genie is....not interested in anything like that anyway....pay me I also won't see her
    Many will be like you ... not worth going...

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    Bad organized.

    If they really anal about photography and photography rights of the official photographer.
    Might as well hold the whole event in a closed room, with the queue outside. It's such stupid decisions which bring stupidity levels a notch higher. Perhaps they were intimidated with alot of dslrs and their official photog was holding a point & shoot?

    They scare that our DSLR photos will be better than their photos.... datz y they only want to stop DSLR users to snap pics, whereas the excuse given was cannot stop all those using point and shoot to stop shooting .... wat a crap excuse...

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    wad kind of publicity do u call this?

    might as well jus use shower curtain?

    nx time bring a powerful flashlight & shine through magnifying glass to burn a hole in their pants ah!!
    Good suggestion bro... nx time got better flashlights I will definitely burn their butts ...
    Last edited by Cyber; 24th December 2007 at 03:30 AM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Heh. Looks like the entourage wants to protect their mega-star VVIP. Verrry important job, you know! Cannot take pic! If you sell the photo for thousands of dollars, then how???
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Volcano Land
    Posts
    2,351

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    You would be surprised how anal and dumb publicists of various singers/bands can get.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    You are rite, they want to show off their butts ...
    ]

    Their butts are very lean and bony. Boh Bak.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    LOL Very childish organiser indeed

    Btw I also have no idea who this Genie is....not interested in anything like that anyway....pay me I also won't see her
    http://genie.sg/index.php

    Can't blame you.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Wonder how they would react if all the supporters just turn and go leaving the singer and the organiser on stage. Ha...ha.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    That actually happened quite many times in these kind of star events show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    LOL Very childish organiser indeed

    Btw I also have no idea who this Genie is....not interested in anything like that anyway....pay me I also won't see her
    Here she is
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  19. #39

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    This image CMI ..... messy hairs, bad lights, poor pose, etc...... not your fault la, those gangsters' fault.
    I think they have done a disservice to her.
    always the Light, .... always.

  20. #40

    Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    Heh. Looks like the entourage wants to protect their mega-star VVIP. Verrry important job, you know! Cannot take pic! If you sell the photo for thousands of dollars, then how???
    Sell her pics for thousand of dollars? She's not even comparable to Rainie Yang and Angela Chang !!! I can guarantee that she will not be famous with the bunch of idiotic ppl doing event for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatlapball View Post
    You would be surprised how anal and dumb publicists of various singers/bands can get.
    They are all a bunch of nitwit ppl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Their butts are very lean and bony. Boh Bak.
    If I got powerful magnifying lens with flash, I will fry their butts right thru their pants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    http://genie.sg/index.php
    Can't blame you.
    Got it wrong bro. ZCF shows the correct person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Wonder how they would react if all the supporters just turn and go leaving the singer and the organiser on stage. Ha...ha.
    I hope this thing happen, then can post their "HuH" face ... on CS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    This image CMI ..... messy hairs, bad lights, poor pose, etc...... not your fault la, those gangsters' fault.
    I think they have done a disservice to her.
    You're rite, they just cannot bother abt her hair and the settings. Only care abt copyright of Official photography. Shows that they are selfish and narrow-minded ppl.
    Last edited by Cyber; 24th December 2007 at 10:58 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •