Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R the gangster or wat ???

Default R the gangster or wat ???

Its a heavily downpour at Bugis Junction when I get there. Dying to see Genie as I have never seen her in face. Then while snapping away with my buddies ....

This guy came and ask us not to carry on snapping with no reason given.

Last edited by Cyber; 23rd December 2007 at 04:08 PM.

Default Re: R the gangster or wat ???

Then this woman went on stage and talk to the person in-charge to make barrier at the stage.

Then this crappy guy went up to stand on stage and cho bo in front of Genie.

And they still ask this punny gal to use the video to shoot the audience with everyone holding on to their Point-and-shoot trying hard to get a good clear photo of Genie.

so who is genie?

In the end, four person on stage were just doing nothing but blocking the viewing of autographing and ppl [audience] are not able to see anything at all but their backside.

What they are doing is really foolish... as this is a Singing and autograph session for the fans and audiences. Blocking ppl fm taking picture is like they are being selfish and this will degrade their publicity in the eye of the viewers at the bugis Junction.

what happen? some of the bros able to capture some shots.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

cos we thick skin,zoomed in for the killer shots mah..lol.but the staff pissed me off n i left early.

erm, during singing also block ??

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    what happen? some of the bros able to capture some shots.
    syc77 was right, we were those thick-skinned fans who just want a clear shot of her. Despite her autograph session did not last veri long, becos most of the audience were viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    erm, during singing also block ??
    During singing is fans holding up their black board waving like moving target.

Will post up more to show the difficulty in getting good shots.

stomp it. maybe later, you'll see "stomp is contacting the company in charge of this event for clarification."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    During singing is fans holding up their black board waving like moving target.

Will post up more to show the difficulty in getting good shots.
    quite similar effect by LG.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

kinda of pointless of having a singing and autography session and yet banned photography at the same time....sometime make me wonder if it worth going support them in the firstplace....the greatest gangster could be herself...either she gave instruction to disallow photography..or she dun bother to tell the staff to 'siam'
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    stomp it. maybe later, you'll see "stomp is contacting the company in charge of this event for clarification."
    I will stomp it afterwards as I want the whole world fans know how the Organiser of this event screw up Genie's autograph session.

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    kinda of pointless of having a singing and autography session and yet banned photography at the same time....sometime make me wonder if it worth going support them in the firstplace....the greatest gangster could be herself...either she gave instruction to disallow photography..or she dun bother to tell the staff to 'siam'
    If she is a gangster herself, then probably she shouldn't be promoting her album here in the first place le. Rest assure that her name isn't going to be popular after these series of damage to the fans and audience. becos many of photographers myself is a fan before but after seeing so much of blocking by the staffs and the organiser's warning. I rather be shooting away than buying album.

The worse thing is that they dun allow photography on stage but I still see their own staff doing snapping and they actually disrupt the progress of the idols signing the album.

Is this a contradiction in wat their are doing now?

Was Genie trying to sing ....: My friends are all gangsters .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Who's Genie?

There's jeanie around these parts though...

Its a heavily downpour at Bugis Junction when I get there. Dying to see Genie as I have never seen her in face. Then while snapping away with my buddies ....

This guy came and ask us not to carry on snapping with no reason given.
    jus took the 5566 outdoor meet-the-fans session in taipei http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=336990 ...the personal fr the record company allowed professional photographer to take the photos of their own artist during event. tey even hav a session tat allowed photographer to take artist photo on stage ..tis will nt happen in singapore unless u r te 'authorize official photographer'

Nice pants!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast