View Poll Results: Which day of the week u prefer for the outing?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sun

    4 17.39%
  • Mon

    2 8.70%
  • Tue

    2 8.70%
  • Wed

    6 26.09%
  • Thur

    0 0%
  • Fri

    0 0%
  • Sat

    9 39.13%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Thread: NTU Clubsnappers' Outing!!!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    btw guys, think i close the voting on 2359hrs 18th may sunday. then we see which day and what place to go...

  2. #22
    SouL81
    Guests

    Default

    Hi can count me in .. jus got G3 .. but no experience with digital camera b4 .... so hope to learn something from all of u all : )

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Dear all, the outing shall be at the zoo, on 31st May 2003. Further details will be furbished at a later date.

    Please indicate your attendance:
    1) chyeo
    2)
    3)

  4. #24

    Default

    Please indicate your attendance:
    1) chyeo
    2) mervlam
    3)
    Last edited by mervlam; 22nd May 2003 at 12:17 AM.

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by chyeo
    to mervlam:

    wanna combine this with our pvs outing?
    hmmm..... sounds like a good idea.

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by chyeo
    Dear all, the outing shall be at the zoo, on 31st May 2003. Further details will be furbished at a later date.

    Please indicate your attendance:
    1) chyeo
    2)
    3)
    Yo, you going 2 places on the 31st ah?

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...47&#post319347


  7. #27

    Default

    Places to go: (please increase the votes accordingly too)
    1) Zoo (4 votes)
    2) Jurong Bird Park (0 vote)
    3) Sentosa (0 vote)
    4) Pulau Ubin (2 vote)
    5) Chinatown or City Hall area (2 votes)
    6) Malaysian Island dive and photo trip (1 votes)
    7) Botanical Gardens
    8) Little India
    9) Sungei Buloh
    10) Geylang
    11) Esplanade/Merlion

  8. #28

    Default

    Places to go: (please increase the votes accordingly too)
    1) Zoo (5 votes)
    2) Jurong Bird Park (0 vote)
    3) Sentosa (0 vote)
    4) Pulau Ubin (2 vote)
    5) Chinatown or City Hall area (2 votes)
    6) Malaysian Island dive and photo trip (1 votes)
    7) Botanical Gardens
    8) Little India (1 votes)
    9) Sungei Buloh
    10) Geylang
    11) Esplanade/Merlion


    __________________
    http://dagger.clubsnap.org/gallery
    http://www.simonelynn.com

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Originally posted by Bean
    Yo, you going 2 places on the 31st ah?

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...47&#post319347

    not going for that one already since no one seems to be interested...

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Please indicate your attendance:
    1) chyeo
    2) mervlam
    3)

    hey no one else going ah???

    venue: zoo
    date: 31st may
    time: 9am (meet at entrance)

    all are welcome

  11. #31

    Default

    if only chyeo and me, then i withdraw.

  12. #32

    Default

    Aie, everything's not working to my favour


    I would like to go, but..

    1) Is it open to other people?? (non NTU students, NTU-to-be)
    2) Not free on the 31st lah..


  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Originally posted by lytefunk
    Aie, everything's not working to my favour


    I would like to go, but..

    1) Is it open to other people?? (non NTU students, NTU-to-be)
    2) Not free on the 31st lah..

    i mentioned "all are welcome" already... no need to be ntu student...

    i put on 31st following the voting...

  14. #34

    Default

    Well, maybe the voters haven't seen the page yet lah..


    Anyway, hope you guys have fun with the outing..
    Maybe join you all next time

  15. #35

    Default

    Please indicate your attendance:
    1) chyeo
    2) mervlam
    3) Mr Fish

    venue: zoo
    date: 31st may
    time: 9am (meet at entrance)

    all are welcome

    chyeo : mingbiao and jiayi seems interested. jiayi needs to borrow a camera though heh heh

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Sorry guys, covering a story over the weekend.
    So no go for me....

  17. #37

    Default

    Me moving home.....
    No go too....

  18. #38

    Default

    Originally posted by chyeo
    not going for that one already since no one seems to be interested...

    Those interested have placed their nicks over at offstone liao.

    http://www.offstone.com/photo/showth...?threadid=2181

    Furthermore, as many students will be attending (since 8 schools have indicated that they would participate), you can do some publicity there regarding LCA right?

    Will be attending that since it was out way before this outing. Sorry. Looking forward to the next PVS outing. Any in the pipeline?

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    2,567

    Default

    If you guys are going to the zoo this weekend, I will definitely be there as I need to use my free ticket to get in.

    See you all there...

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by Bean

    Those interested have placed their nicks over at offstone liao.

    http://www.offstone.com/photo/showth...?threadid=2181

    Furthermore, as many students will be attending (since 8 schools have indicated that they would participate), you can do some publicity there regarding LCA right?

    Will be attending that since it was out way before this outing. Sorry. Looking forward to the next PVS outing. Any in the pipeline?
    Publicity for LCA at other schools' event? that sounds awfully like spamming. people may not like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •