Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Launching Stefen Chow's Website -- Pls Critique

Default Re: Launching Stefen Chow's Website -- Pls Critique

Quote Originally Posted by Stefen View Post
    Definitely. this is actually a public course for everyone. And note that the course is held at Park mall, Orchard Road instead of the main campus..

alrite, thanks for the info, might be joining, check scedule 1st
    Canon 400D / Rebel XTi Gripped EFS 17-85mm / 50mm f/1.8
    http://jerryyang.deviantart.com

just a gentle ups for this thread.

Hi Stefan! Stumbled upon this thread. We met at SP during the opening of the GYL Camp at SP earlier this year (August, I believe). Great talk, and it was great to see the impact it had on the kids.

Back to the website: Have always loved the concept of photo essays. What I'd love more is perhaps you could add some comments to each of the photo, about what you were capturing, how you manage to capture it, what inspired you about the picture, etc. Would be a great 'continuing' story, a sort of running commentary/narration.

Quote Originally Posted by kllee View Post
    Hi Stefan! Stumbled upon this thread. We met at SP during the opening of the GYL Camp at SP earlier this year (August, I believe). Great talk, and it was great to see the impact it had on the kids.

Back to the website: Have always loved the concept of photo essays. What I'd love more is perhaps you could add some comments to each of the photo, about what you were capturing, how you manage to capture it, what inspired you about the picture, etc. Would be a great 'continuing' story, a sort of running commentary/narration.

Thanks for your comments and encouragement. In fact, I have just gone for another camp with SP 2 weeks ago! Always enjoy mingling with the young ones.

I would like to caption each picture, but afraid that I will start boring people...

Quote Originally Posted by Stefen View Post
    Thanks for your comments and encouragement. In fact, I have just gone for another camp with SP 2 weeks ago! Always enjoy mingling with the young ones.

I would like to caption each picture, but afraid that I will start boring people...
    Oh yeah, my colleague Ee Tat told me about the camp.

Naw, I don't think it'd be boring, in fact, personally, I think it'd bring the pictures to life, complimenting the pictures. It's just like the talk you gave the students here, they were so intrigued by your tales!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12