Prolly will dig up this thread again after my first reservist to share! Hahahahhaa.
attention all manning personels...
today is SATURDAY...
Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:
Counting down to reservist...
Just realized the credit for NSMEN so little only. Hhaha..
Off I go now for my reservist....
I hope I don't hate it. I'll come back here and share. Hahaha.
oh i love my time in seletar camp too during NS! was from sce too
during my time there were many many canteens in the whole of seletar camp!
now let me try to recall. my buddies and i did a count before when we were still serving....
1. corner of battersea road (stand alone house - was operating for a while)
2. Platoon2 transport (very good tea and malay food! the one next to the current main east camp main gate)
3. 18 sada canteen
4. CCO canteen
5. 160 sada canteen (the one on the second floor with cookhouse below)
6. 35sce canteen (the one next to barber, now is emart)
7. Wetgap Ah Ho canteen
8. 6DSMB canteen
9. Prata near School of Transport
10. Seletar Base Golf Course cafe
11. Long Men Ke Chan (Dragon gate with their horse racing machines!)
12. 1st Guard Canteen
13. Opposite the west camp airport
14. Cafe near runway - serves western fare like fish&chips
15. School of logistics - i think there is a canteen there
16. there is even one at the mini bus interchange for the busdrivers!
Still have to wait for letter ...... i got no chance to wait for letter mine is E-letter via sms n email. But we already know our dates before the E-letter come cos every in camp our CO will tell us to mark our calendar for our next ICT!