Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parallel Import Cars - what do you think?

Default Re: Parallel Import Cars - what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    Thinking of getting a Wish or Stream to replace our ultra old family car....but dunno which PI is honest.
    Stream can buy from KAH MOTORS but more ex lah!
    IF

only if you are getting something that the AD is not bringing in, otherwise, stay with the AD. but of course, when you are ready to purchase from PI, make sure everything is black&white. do not take words from the sales person.
    400D | 18-200mm DC OS
    IXUS 80 IS

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    only if you are getting something that the AD is not bringing in, otherwise, stay with the AD. but of course, when you are ready to purchase from PI, make sure everything is black&white. do not take words from the sales person.

Absolutely right! Lots of empty promises, and also the advertised price and what you've discussed is way too much of a difference. You really need to know someone from the PI, in order to get a good deal! Remember to discuss all the possible stuffs, and note it down in black and white, eg. model of rims, audio systems, reverse sensor, and etc. I heard of stories that even the fabric car seats material also different. haha. No way to make sure 100% safe

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    smart to buy from AD but prices soar much higher. take the Stream for example Kah motors sells for $70k++. PA can sell for below $65k
    IF

Quote Originally Posted by hongjone View Post
    Absolutely right! Lots of empty promises, and also the advertised price and what you've discussed is way too much of a difference. You really need to know someone from the PI, in order to get a good deal! Remember to discuss all the possible stuffs, and note it down in black and white, eg. model of rims, audio systems, reverse sensor, and etc. I heard of stories that even the fabric car seats material also different. haha. No way to make sure 100% safe
    You are right, my JVC DVD become a Sony MP3 due to some magic on the paper.
    I finally got my ISIS on 03 Jan 2008 - 3 weeks after the schedule date. Luckly they provided me a Santa Fe that consumed petrol heavily if not I dun even has a vehicle for my usage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12