Thread: Family ticket to the Zoo and Birdpark?

Default Family ticket to the Zoo and Birdpark?

Hi All,

My kids are getting ready to go to the Zoo and BirdPark now, wonder if there is any family ticket (for 2 adults and 2 kids) available? Like yearly ticket or something? I remember I joined an outing to the Zoo once with some friends here at the forum, and we used a family ticket (for group of 4). But couldn't find any info on this

Anyone can share some info on this? Many thanks.

Deregistered

Default Re: Family ticket to the Zoo and Birdpark?

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Hi All,

My kids are getting ready to go to the Zoo and BirdPark now, wonder if there is any family ticket (for 2 adults and 2 kids) available? Like yearly ticket or something? I remember I joined an outing to the Zoo once with some friends here at the forum, and we used a family ticket (for group of 4). But couldn't find any info on this

Anyone can share some info on this? Many thanks.
    I think you are referring to "Friends of the Zoo." A family year pass is around $200 with free parking i think.
    Last edited by bovine; 21st December 2007 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    I think you are referring to "Friends of the Zoo." A family year pass is around $200 i think.
    Thanks Managed to get through the phone to the Zoo, quoted $150 for a annual family ticket. Don't know why they don't sell combined tickets to the Zoo and the BirdPark anymore

Deregistered

Thanks Managed to get through the phone to the Zoo, quoted $150 for a annual family ticket. Don't know why they don't sell combined tickets to the Zoo and the BirdPark anymore
    Maybe cos it is not to their advantage? Eh $150 inclusive of GST?

Blog Entries

they are no longer run by the same company. now they are 2 separate entities, which is why we have to separately apply for those Friends card.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

For annual package, you can refer to here,

http://www.zoo.com.sg/getinvolved/membership_silver.htm
    Sony~ A100...A700...A300...NEX...A580.
    Fujifilm~ X-T1