Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Matrix Reloaded: Who is that French man's wife?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default Matrix Reloaded: Who is that French man's wife?

    She is so so jude...

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    The Frenchman's wife? Who? Monica Bellucci? She's Italian.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Originally posted by Prismatic
    The Frenchman's wife? Who? Monica Bellucci? She's Italian.
    I see... Thought I've seen her before... in some Revlon or loreal ads? can't remember...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Wah, as I search for her name in the net, she seems to be into porn...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Oh now I recall where I saw her... Tears of The Sun!

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Originally posted by beluga
    Wah, as I search for her name in the net, she seems to be into porn...
    Porn? Please lah, you search the name of any celeb, they are all into porn on the net lah. :P

    Monica Bellucci was a fashion model in Milan before becoming an actress. Her last major role was the widow in "Malena".

  8. #8

    Default

    go look for the movie "malena"

    it's about her being as a prostitute and a young boy who fantasises about her...french/italian film..i forgot what..but the scenes are not bad man... kid about 13-15 yrs old.... naked n hot monica..
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    369

    Default

    she is featured in this months maxim... wow.. she's hot!

  10. #10

    Default

    i beleive old lar...
    haha..
    what's so attractive abt her is the subtle "demureness" she's not really tt kind of wild wide-eye-wonder girl...
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    369

    Default

    she does look a little old..

    haha.. nevertheless she's still hot...


  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    some more info on the lovely Persephone...

    http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bellucci,+Monica

    actually her looks kinda reminds me of Sophie Marceau.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Originally posted by Prismatic
    Porn? Please lah, you search the name of any celeb, they are all into porn on the net lah. :P

    Monica Bellucci was a fashion model in Milan before becoming an actress. Her last major role was the widow in "Malena".
    Check out this site and you will know what I mean:

    http://www.monicabellucci.de/

    These are not morphed face pictures...

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Originally posted by beluga
    Check out this site and you will know what I mean:

    http://www.monicabellucci.de/

    These are not morphed face pictures...
    Yes, but do you really consider this porn. Nude photos on a porn-inclined website doesn't mean it's porn. It's just mean that the website is exploiting the pictures as porn. For example, let's say you have purely artistically inclined studio shoot involving nude models and by some accident, your pictures end up on a porn website. Will you call your pictures porn?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Originally posted by Prismatic
    Yes, but do you really consider this porn. Nude photos on a porn-inclined website doesn't mean it's porn. It's just mean that the website is exploiting the pictures as porn. For example, let's say you have purely artistically inclined studio shoot involving nude models and by some accident, your pictures end up on a porn website. Will you call your pictures porn?
    Well, I suppose the definition here is subjective isn't it? So your definition is just different from mine. I can't say you're wrong, but neither can you say that I am...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    actually i'm not surprised she got nudie pixs... she's a professional top model after all, and for many years. she's also european and their artistic license is quite... liberal.

    /me wipes blood from nose after opening the weblink...

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    True, but my point is, in Singapore, nudity or nude photography for that matter is so taboo, that many of us has come to associate nudity with pornography.

    The Singapore censorship board classified pornography as material with the intention to tantalize sexual inclination which is quite a grey area too. Think about it, if a person is so easily tantalized by erotic imagery, it says a lot about that person's morality.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Originally posted by Prismatic
    Think about it, if a person is so easily tantalized by erotic imagery, it says a lot about that person's morality.
    This part I don't agree. If a person has a weaker resistance to temptation, does that mean he's more immoral?

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Originally posted by beluga
    This part I don't agree. If a person has a weaker resistance to temptation, does that mean he's more immoral?
    The same can be asked, if a person is moral, will he still have a weak resistance? Morality is more than a philosophical term, it's also a concept of state. If a person has a weaker resistance to temptation, the minute when he is tempted, the seed of immorality is planted, so if he's tempted, is he still moral?

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Originally posted by Prismatic
    The same can be asked, if a person is moral, will he still have a weak resistance? Morality is more than a philosophical term, it's also a concept of state. If a person has a weaker resistance to temptation, the minute when he is tempted, the seed of immorality is planted, so if he's tempted, is he still moral?
    This is another part which your definition differs from me. To me, I think it's not morally wrong to be tempted. But what is immediately after that which decides whether he is immoral or not. If he choose to go along with his temptation, then he is immoral. I wouldn't want to explain further what he will do here but I suppose there are many things he could do to quench his desire. If he then resist it, then he is not.

    Ask you frankly, if you look at a very beautiful and sexy nude lady, no matter how artistic it is, aren't you tempted? Does that make you immoral? I'm not accuse you of anything here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •