Thread: Victim of pickpockets - stolen handphone in zouk .

Default Victim of pickpockets - stolen handphone in zouk .

Was at zouk earlier on .. and my phone got pickpocketed . Was looking for my phone frantically but still couldnt find it . Will reward anyone who has news of it . Its a Sony ericsson W850i colorblack This fone has alot of sentimental value . I wont even pursue the matter if I find the fone . Pls let me noe if u guys happen to noe where people usually dispose of stolen phones . I noe it sounds ridiculous . But to be honest i am desperate . Thanks

Default Re: Victim of pickpockets - stolen handphone in zouk .

Sure was a pickpocket? Maybe you were dancing to vigourously and it fell out of your pocket?

Whatever the reason, hope you find it, but the chances are real slim, unfortunately

Check with Zouk if it was not found by someone, it may have fallen out while you were sitting or so if you left it in your pocket......

Or someone was groping at you and got someting else in their hands........

HS

maybe you missplaced it?? so suay... hope you find it soon.

Phone*

Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    Was at zouk earlier on .. and my phone got pickpocketed . Was looking for my phone frantically but still couldnt find it . Will reward anyone who has news of it . Its a Sony ericsson W850i colorblack This fone has alot of sentimental value . I wont even pursue the matter if I find the fone . Pls let me noe if u guys happen to noe where people usually dispose of stolen phones . I noe it sounds ridiculous . But to be honest i am desperate . Thanks
    how much u bought it ?

it was definately pickpocketed .. was squeezing thru the crowd .. and when i manage to have some space to myself .. I realised tat the phone was gone .. it was like abt 5 to 10 mins .. i just stepped in and awhile later its gone . Anyway realised tat quite a few people lost their phone and wallets too . Guess its done by some professional pickpocketers .. guess theres more than one of them ard .. I noe the chances to get my phone back is almost zero .. but still .. hope to try .. Thanks for all the concern

Hey Hey bro,

Hope you can recover your phone here. You still remember your phone "IC" number?

It may help you know? To see it on phone, you can press *#06#

Since its now lost, maybe you can ask the shops whether the packaging does contain the number?
    Let's get rolling :)

I've heard way too many times that people lost their hp in Zouk. Just squeezing through the crowd and awhile later, its gone.
    Think there really is a group of pickpockets there, just to aim for hps.
    Be careful...
    Luv my mAkEuP? or juz hear me r.a.m.b.l.e.....