Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Default Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Originally posted by Wolfgang
    And for people who think this way, are

1. Cynical

2. Thinks this way because he can only think this way

3. I don't see why anyone's sexual preferences have to be brought into this.

Anyhow, this isn't meant to be a flame but if you seriously think this is the cold hard truth, then maybe you ought to go out a tad bit more, or change the company you have been keeping.

Making broad sweeping statements like these doesn't really say alot of oneself.

eh relac leh.
    why so defensive?
    were you agitated by my comments?

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Originally posted by Giantnookie
    eh relac leh.
    why so defensive?
    were you agitated by my comments?
    Far from it... But hey, what does it matter? It's what you write and what you say and of course, ultimately reflects what kind of a person you are.

Like they say, it takes all kind of people to make the world go round.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Far from it... But hey, what does it matter? It's what you write and what you say and of course, ultimately reflects what kind of a person you are.

Like they say, it takes all kind of people to make the world go round.
    Yeah true.
    Relax man.
    This is but a good interactive discussion, but apparently you felt something.

*ouch*

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Yeah true.
    Relax man.
    This is but a good interactive discussion, but apparently you felt something.

*ouch*
    Keep trolling.
    --

haiyoh...why this thread become so complicated??

i guess if they do get more attn, it's because they are a rarity in an otherwise male-infested domain...

if they don't that means nobody cares and everyone is not friendly.

thankfully, we have a lot of gentlemenly guys in here who happen to take note of the ladies here and offer help(if they are more experienced then them) when they can.

that's my take
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Keep trolling.
    oops sorry.
    guess you're gonna use your mod status sooner than i expected.

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

oops sorry.
    guess you're gonna use your mod status sooner than i expected.
    don't even think of challenging the mod.

(wah piang..this thread getting very tense here..)

i'll be the jester K??

haha...

welcome the newbie forum member ~eu~ who happens to be someone i'm close to!

haha.. she's a newbie female photog!
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do female newbie photographers get more attention?

Originally posted by ninelives
    My oh my.
    This forum is about status instead of reason.

In that case i retract all my statements in this thread

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=33611

Really sorry man.

Originally posted by ninelives
    Thanks 9lives. It's ok really. Leave him be. He's honestly not worth our effort. Let him troll all he wants...

What he has said so far is there for all to see. If he wants to come across this way, behaving in such a manner, let him be. He will get his due...

PS: Nookie, didn't think you'll worry abt me invoking anything. Besides, what do you have to be afraid of? You're absolutely right in your opinions aren't you?

So, by all means, keep it going if you think it's woth your while.

It certainly isn't worth mine.
    --

Originally posted by finkster
    Ladies, do u ever feel u get better responses and help than guys here?
    Ans: No.

No lah, my very first thread no replies at all. But I thick skin post somemore then got reply.

Thank you for the ladies for stepping in and speaking up. But then again, we all know that if someone has a set mentality and is narrow minded enough to think in only one way because only he believes it to be so, then i say, let the sleeping dog lie.

Some people do simply wish to go through their lifes with their eyes closed. But there are those who chooses not to.

Although i do admit that there are people who do behave in a certain way, there are always people who doesn't subscribe to that theory.

So, with everything said and done, if there are people who are willing to commit themselves to such broad sweeping statements, then let them. The eventuality of the situation will probably prevail and by then, we would all see quite clearly what kind of a person he really is.

--

Thank you for the ladies for stepping in and speaking up. But then again, we all know that if someone has a set mentality and is narrow minded enough to think in only one way because only he believes it to be so, then i say, let the sleeping dog lie.

Some people do simply wish to go through their lifes with their eyes closed. But there are those who chooses not to.

Although i do admit that there are people who do behave in a certain way, there are always people who doesn't subscribe to that theory.

So, with everything said and done, if there are people who are willing to commit themselves to such broad sweeping statements, then let them. The eventuality of the situation will probably prevail and by then, we would all see quite clearly what kind of a person he really is.

oh my, thats a below the belt move.

i dun get it, why you keep on harping about it.

My post wasnt targetted at you at all, yet you seemed most affected by it.

Hope its not conscience at work.

ok lah ok lah, Let's end it here lah.

An original discussion becoming your personal warfield.

oh my, thats a below the belt move.

i dun get it, why you keep on harping about it.

My post wasnt targetted at you at all, yet you seemed most affected by it.

Hope its not conscience at work.

ok lah ok lah, Let's end it here lah.

An original discussion becoming your personal warfield.
    Good to see you can laugh about it.

Personally, i don't see any reason to start anything with you and you seem to believe i am the "most" affected by it. If you want to continue to think this way, fine.

But as the moderator of this sub forum, i've recieved 4 private messages from different users so far, users who have taken offense at what you have said and the views you have expressed so far. (Both male and females) As it stands, i've politely explained to these people who have PM-ed me, asking for their patience while i sort this out here openly and transparently.

However, you don't seem all that contrite nor even remorseful, or even embarassed in anyway. Well, i guess you are beyond that.

Even if that be the case, i do caution you to exercise some discretion and learn to govern your tongue. Such callous words and behavior will not earn you anything.
    --

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123