Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

SAF BUEY SONG!!

Manchester United's Christmas party has been described as a 'horrendous cattle market' as lurid detail after lurid detail emerges of a 12-hour drinking spree that ended with one player questioned over allegations of rape and a livid Sir Alex Ferguson vowing that he would never allow his players such latitude again.

Ferguson might, in the words of one newspaper headline, have 'cancelled Christmas', but for Fleet Street, Christmas has come early. Reporting on the alleged excesses of the Manchester United players with questionable relish, it depicts their party as verging on the uncontrollable in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

While 19-year-old defender Jonny Evans has been released on bail after being questioned by officers over the alleged rape of a 26-year-old party-goer, it is the behaviour of his senior first-team colleagues that is dominating coverage.

The Times says that the mood of the day-long party soured as the squad - under the influence of 'testosterone and booze' - descended on the Great John Street Hotel to be met by approximately 100 of the 'prettiest girls in Manchester'. With none of the players' wives and girlfriends permitted to attend, 'models, ex-soap stars and well-known faces from Manchester's party circuit' were invited to provide the footballers with female company. A 'United insider' is quoted as saying in The Sun: "Only the best-looking were allowed in. They were hand-picked and very excited, almost in a state of hysteria."

According to The Independent, 'Every room in the 30-bedroom hotel, where prices range from 235 to 395 per night, was booked out by the squad' and, 'Each player was allocated a set number of guests and eight security men were hired to stop any unwanted intruders gaining entry and to confiscate all mobile phones, which were banned from being taken into the building.'

However, Daily Mirror showbiz reporter Sarah Tetteh claims to have been a guest at the party and reports how 'my friend and I' were personally treated to Wayne Rooney 'running through his personal repertoire of cheesy lines'.

'He came over and perched himself at the end of our sofa, asked us how old we were - and how we knew each other. When I explained we'd met at university, he raised his eyebrows and said: "I bet you two were naughty together at uni.

'"Did you do threesomes? You know, two girls and a lad?"' she reports.

Other accounts are less savoury, however. The Mirror says that 'one tearful woman guest claimed she had been repeatedly pestered by one of the club's stars'.

"It was horrible. This guy had been pestering me and my friends for ages trying to get us up to a bedroom. I kept telling him 'No' but he just wouldn't take it. He was really drunk as were the rest of them.

"Then he just grabbed me and started to drag me away from the main area towards the toilets. Thankfully the security man spotted what was going on and came to my help. was so relieved to see him. I was in tears. The players were treating girls like pieces of meat. It was like a horrendous cattle market."

Another guest told The Daily Telegraph that the party became increasingly debauched and sleazy as the hours of drinking began to take their toll.

"A lot of guys were looking for women, looking for sex," the unnamed man told the newspaper.

"A lot of women were dressed in little short skirts, they were falling over after a couple of drinks. By 3-4am you could see a lot of sexual situations were going to take place.

"There were one or two scuffles on the dance floor. Guys were falling over, just being loud and mouthy. There were a lot of undesirable people there, a bit rough. There were hangers-on.

"A lot of women were kissing guys, getting off with guys. It was like a free-for-all."

Manchester United have yet to comment formally on either details of the party or the allegations of rape. The Telegraph says that 'almost all' of the players had left the hotel when the attack is said to have occurred. However, a livid Ferguson 'read the riot act' to the squad when they returned to training on Wednesday and is understood to have told his players that they will never be allowed to host a Christmas party in future.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

wat's wrong with the players nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wat's wrong with the players nowadays?
    too much money?
    training not tough enough?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    too much money?
    training not tough enough?
    too much money n too deprived.

soccer players are too well paid for their own good! time for me to help them manage their finances n their private party lives!
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    too much money n too deprived.

soccer players are too well paid for their own good! time for me to help them manage their finances n their private party lives!
    hahahaha

send them to changi village?

send them to changi village?

can la. speshow offer!

free zhichar dinner in PULAU UBIN to top it off plus wild boar sighing!

Liverpool midfielder Mohamed Sissoko is wanted by Italian giants Juventus and Inter Milan. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez will make a double swoop for Sevilla left-back Jose Manuel Casada and AC Milan centre-back Kakha Kaladze. (The Sun)

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is very happy in the job and would like to renew his contract. (Daily Star)

Liverpool left-back John Arne Riise insists he wants to stay at the club and sign a new contract. (Telegraph)

Last edited by Cheesecake; 20th December 2007 at 08:27 PM.

jus sell see-so-sicko.

whoever wants him, We deliver straight to their doorstep!

AMERICANS CHANGE PLANS TO FUND POOL STADIUM

The global credit crunch has reportedly forced Liverpool's American owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, to radically alter their plans for funding the development of Liverpool's new stadium and 'plunged the project into fresh uncertainty.'

The Daily Telegraph reports that, having originally planned to borrow 300m to pay for the new stadium, Hicks and Gillett now have 'a separate plan to borrow 350m from the Royal Bank of Scotland and American bank Wachovia' which will be used to 'refinance the loans used to acquire the club in a 220 million takeover deal last February and to pay for the initial development costs of the stadium project.'

In turn, a 'significant percentage of the new debt is to be covered by the club's income'.

With 25m required to cover the 'credit notes used to finance the summer purchases of Fernando Torres and Ryan Babel', only around 60m will be set aside for the development of a new stadium at Stanley Park - the plans for which were 'downgraded' last week.

According to the Telegraph, 'there are serious concerns over how they will raise the remaining 300m needed to complete the stadium.

'The Americans are confident of raising the money for the stadium once the project is under way, when it will be easier to secure contracts with future sponsors for naming rights and to predict income from the sale of seats and executive boxes.

'But, contrary to promises made at their takeover earlier this year, the owners are now preparing to load at least half of the new 350m debt on to the club. The refinancing of the club's debts means that from next season Liverpool will have to shoulder around 30m in annual interest repayments.'

No wonder Gillett and Hicks are understood to have rejected Rafa Benitez's plea for substantial funds to spend next month when the transfer window reopens.

Your Comments
    sireuroflop

"Since Moores pulled the rug on the DIC deal, to put a few extra quid in his own pocket, it's been one disappointment after another. The U.S dollar is crumbling. H&G, please sell Liverpool to the Arabs. I am begging you."
    TheRadLabrador

"Oh what a shame, coupled with the loss to Chelsea last night, the loss to United on Sunday its been another of those frequent weeks to forget for poor Rafa."
    Mark07968

"Oh Bugger"
    Mulder

"I can see these americans quickly losing the support of the fans if these rumours are true and it has a noticeable affect on Rafa's ability to spend. Lets hope DIC are still waiting in the wings."

the American dream is falling short n crumbling...

paupers in disguise n fast losing the support of the LIVERPOOL fans...

so, ture that juventus wants sissoko??? when the deal? cannot wait to see him fly there, shd have a farewel party......not tears but celebrating bright future...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

The FIVE BIG EARS
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    so, ture that juventus wants sissoko??? when the deal? cannot wait to see him fly there, shd have a farewel party......not tears but celebrating bright future...

Juve make your offer!!! I will even sponsor Juve $2 to help make the transfer possible!

we fly see-so-sicko over oso can.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post

The FIVE BIG EARS
    Indeed a very impressive cabinet. The team that won 3 Big Ears were legends.

Is there any empty cabinet for EPL ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Indeed a very impressive cabinet. The team that won 3 Big Ears were legends.

Is there any empty cabinet for EPL ?
    er..they'll make 1 when they win 1

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    er..they'll make 1 when they win 1
    Moving to the new stadium le. Still wanna spend such $ to make cabinet?

Member/Tangshooter

ManU very boring?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    ManU very boring?

This thread is happening mah.

This thread is happening mah.
    This thread talks anything under the sun.

In Man U thread, most fans are very practical. Less talk and let the result speaks for itself.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast