Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i'm ready to fill the void come end of season.

rafa is behaving like a kuniang of late.
    Ok "Paisely"

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ok "Paisely"
    u got me there, partner.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

u got me there, partner.
    I shall call you Paisely when u take over LFC

I shall call you Paisely when u take over LFC
    call me paiseh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

call me paiseh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Call Beh Paiseh better

Call Beh Paiseh better
    ya, mux gagalai.

ya, tas wat i observed.

rafa wanted to use 2 wingers(getwell n pennant), 2 anchormen(alonso n mascherano), 1 forward(stevie G) and 1 striker(torres). no doubt we controlled the game but the play wasn't that fluid esp. in the 1st half when Wigan crafted chances.

i was left sweating!

if we played with 2 strikers, we might gif teetoo n gang bigger problem becos they simply can't cope with torres! so imagine wat we can achieve if we've another striker, say, DIRTY KITE, harassing the defence n making a clown out of himself?

2 wingers but din't play to their strength. getwell gets beta as the game progresses n so does pennant. but a pity, not much target for them to aim their crosses at...

the 1 pt gained is as well as a defeat.

shame on u RAFA. if me, 3 strikers from the start n bang in the goals liao lor!
    This is very true, the 2 wingers need to be able to score, like the strikers. Pennant and Kewell cannot do this, Babel and Benayoun seem to be able to.

RAFA: LET'S FORGET THE GAP
    Jimmy Rice at Anfield 02 January 2008

Rafa Benitez will tell his team to put the 12-point gap between themselves and the top of the table to the back of their minds over the coming weeks in a bid to resurrect the club's stuttering title charge.

The boss believes dwelling on the distance to leaders Arsenal would only put added pressure on their shoulders.

Benitez knows it will now be difficult for the club to end it's 18-year wait for a title this season, but claims his talented squad are still capable of being in contention come May.

Speaking after the 1-1 draw with Wigan at Anfield, Benitez said: "It's clear the gap is bigger but I've said it before, it is a long race.

"You have to try to play one game at a time if you can, because if you think about the gap you will play with more pressure. We need to play well, create chances and score goals, then see every week what the situation is.

"For sure it's more difficult now, especially when you know you are creating chances in all of the games but cannot score that second goal and kill the game.

"I can say a lot of things but at the end of the day you need to win if you are to reduce the gap. It's not time for talking, it's time to play well, score goals and win games."

Benitez believes his side would have been worthy winners against Steve Bruce's men after dominating possession and creating much the better chances.

The Spaniard said: "If you analyse the game, they were playing long balls and trying to win the second ball, whereas we were moving the ball and you could see Pennant, Kewell, Torres and Gerrard involved in all the attacks.

"I am really disappointed because it's another game where we needed a little bit of luck. We had plenty of possession and chances, and you need to take those chances.

"The other team just defended, then got a free kick and won the second ball, and they've got a draw.

Explaining his decision to play Fernando Torres up front in a 4-1-4-1, Benitez added: "We were trying to play with wingers really wide and Gerrard getting into the box. We wanted to spread the other team. If you play with more strikers but the other team is really deep, maybe it is more difficult. We wanted to create space."

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Explaining his decision to play Fernando Torres up front in a 4-1-4-1, Benitez added: "We were trying to play with wingers really wide and Gerrard getting into the box. We wanted to spread the other team. If you play with more strikers but the other team is really deep, maybe it is more difficult. We wanted to create space."

Seem like Rafa got it all wrong.

Next match against Luton Town, away game, still want to spread or not?

tamade, wrong mux admit their mistakes. we are such nice ppl we will forgif rafa.

who never make mistake??????

no more 1 top unless playing an extremely strong opponent where we've zero chance of winning and can oni defend.

i losing faith in rafa oh-so-fast.

Seem like Rafa got it all wrong.

Next match against Luton Town, away game, still want to spread or not?
    if they lose they beta dun come back n kick a ball in anfield.

so many $$ worth of talents... wa lau eh.

RAFA: LET'S FORGET THE GAP
    Jimmy Rice at Anfield 02 January 2008

Rafa Benitez will tell his team to put the 12-point gap between themselves and the top of the table to the back of their minds over the coming weeks in a bid to resurrect the club's stuttering title charge.

12 points!!!! even if we win the game in hand, still 9 points off.
    Need the leaders to starting buanging for us to have any chance.

Maybe with many players away for African Cup, Arsenal and Chelsea will be affected. Think Manu dun have any....
    we have one, but that one will not affect us, could even be a good boost for us in his absence.

Member/Tangshooter

Maybe with many players away for African Cup, Arsenal and Chelsea will be affected. Think Manu dun have any....
    we have one, but that one will not affect us, could even be a good boost for us in his absence.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

LFC can close the gap when they visit Arsenal and Chelsea.

Need to, anyway, our away form seem better.
    Too bad not playing them in Jan when their African players are away, that would make the job easier.

Will also need to take all 3 points at OT too.
    Last edited by grumpy; 3rd January 2008 at 10:44 PM.

maybe sickco will think without him that y so many poor results maybe put him on bench even better come to think of it
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    maybe sickco will think without him that y so many poor results maybe put him on bench even better come to think of it

we can tell him, we are helping him to conserve and play well for his country during African Cup

when he come back we give him a lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg rest
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    when he come back we give him a lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg rest

AND Old Trafford

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast