Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Agree with Cheesecake, our wings are fine with Pennent, Babel and Benayoun. Esp if Getwell start to play decently, we have quite ok, dun forget Stevie G can play wide too.

We need someone like Richard Dunne!!!
    richard dunne is hero.

if we've him together with carra, our def will be INVINCIBLE!!!

hyppia is getting on in years so its time to let him take on the role of a coach.

i'm jus so glad we kept a clean sheet against manc. their attack play is quite good but once elano is taken out, petrov n ireland are useless. hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    So many liverpool fans gathered here for countdown.
    goin out for drinks soon

downstairs kopitiam

got neighbourhood uncles n aunties invite me over to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Maybe should go get the Joaquin from Real Betis (he still there?) to replace see-so-sicko~
    Should ask the cowboys to fund them to get some superstar striker from big clubs la. Ronaldinho is cheap now right? Just get this fellow to fill up as center forward la.
    bro

sorry to info u

u've been out of touch for too long

joaquin is with valencia since the start of the season. hahahahaha

aiya, how cheap oso no $$ to sign la. the american cowboys are paupers in disguise.

song boh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bro

sorry to info u

u've been out of touch for too long

joaquin is with valencia since the start of the season. hahahahaha

aiya, how cheap oso no $$ to sign la. the american cowboys are paupers in disguise.

song boh!!!

Opps...Paiseh...

Time to get back the touch~

Hahahahahhaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Opps...Paiseh...

Time to get back the touch~

Hahahahahhaha.
    u'll see when the next game is up for LFC.

PARRY: MONEY IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
    Jimmy Rice 31 December 2007

Hope not some new year PR tcss

Rick Parry has not ruled out the possibility of new signings in the January transfer window.

The Liverpool chief executive has revealed money will be made available if additions to the squad are deemed necessary.

Parry said: "Money is always available if we need it.

"We're not going to give our plans away, but if we need to do something, we'll do it.

"We spent more money this summer than ever before. The whole business model for the Americans is based on success.

"There is no point investing in a new stadium and having a team that isn't successful clearly I'm not going to quote figures but there hasn't been any change of budget."

Parry also stressed that he, the club's owners and Rafa Benitez shared the same vision for Liverpool's future.

He added: "Nobody is demanding we win the Premier League this year or any other year.

"But I think the supporters have an expectation that at least we are going to be in contention and there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

"We are still in contention without a doubt. If we can carry form into the New Year there's absolutely no reason why we can't compete.

"That's the goal for all of us. It's the goal for Rafa, for the supporters and it's a goal for the owners. It's absolutely a shared vision.

"We appointed Rafa because we wanted a manager with experience of winning a major championship. That's what we're aiming for.

"The recent meeting was extremely good. It was cordial and it was very, very positive.

"It gave us the chance to make sure everybody understands where everyone else is coming from. Now, we're just focused on the second half of the season."

PARRY: MONEY IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE
    Jimmy Rice 31 December 2007

Hope not some new year PR tcss

Rick Parry has not ruled out the possibility of new signings in the January transfer window.

The Liverpool chief executive has revealed money will be made available if additions to the squad are deemed necessary.

Parry said: "Money is always available if we need it.

"We're not going to give our plans away, but if we need to do something, we'll do it.

"We spent more money this summer than ever before. The whole business model for the Americans is based on success.

"There is no point investing in a new stadium and having a team that isn't successful clearly I'm not going to quote figures but there hasn't been any change of budget."

Parry also stressed that he, the club's owners and Rafa Benitez shared the same vision for Liverpool's future.

He added: "Nobody is demanding we win the Premier League this year or any other year.

"But I think the supporters have an expectation that at least we are going to be in contention and there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

"We are still in contention without a doubt. If we can carry form into the New Year there's absolutely no reason why we can't compete.

"That's the goal for all of us. It's the goal for Rafa, for the supporters and it's a goal for the owners. It's absolutely a shared vision.

"We appointed Rafa because we wanted a manager with experience of winning a major championship. That's what we're aiming for.

"The recent meeting was extremely good. It was cordial and it was very, very positive.

"It gave us the chance to make sure everybody understands where everyone else is coming from. Now, we're just focused on the second half of the season."
    aiya, PR exercise niah... who belif??

i'll belif when we signed mascherano on a permanent deal and sign another back up centerback.

show me the $$ n save the talk, cowboys!!!

TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS, HAPPY HUAT YEAR!!!
    MAY LIVERPOOL FC AND HER FANS HUAT TOGETHER.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Let's all put 2007 behind and look forward to 2008. I'm sure 2008 will be a much better year for Liverpool and time to show who is the true champion
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! 2008

Happy New Year! Reds Fans
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Let's all put 2007 behind and look forward to 2008. I'm sure 2008 will be a much better year for Liverpool and time to show who is the true champion
    the race really starts now.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    Happy New Year! Reds Fans

CHIONG AR!!!!!!!!

Harry Kewell, who is out of contract in the summer, says his time at Liverpool has been so injury-plagued he dare not think about a new contract (Sun).

Javier Mascherano says he does not want to play for any other team in England if Liverpool decide not to make his loan move permanent (Daily Star).

if hurry getwell get new contract, it will smells of corruption

Marscherano's contract need to be settled asap.

if hurry getwell get new contract, it will smells of corruption

Marscherano's contract need to be settled asap.
    think he might jus get one... if he continues playing well...

as for mascherano... we no $$. haiz!

Heard this before

Conclusion is same old story

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Heard this before

Conclusion is same old story
    ya. arsenal shud wrap it all up.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast