Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    let's hope Rafa dun throw that seesosicko to play in central defence
    that one can die
    WA!!!!!

WE ALL DIE!!!

if so, i go watch in hospital. anytime i need blood transfusion.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 19 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 13 points
    4) kelccm 13 points
    5) blazer_works 10 points
    6) zhapchit 9 points
    7) dfstan 9 points
    8) airfins 9 points
    9) grumpy 8 points
    10) canew 5 points
    11) roDz 4 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Man City v Liverpool

Stadium of Manchester

Eastlands
    Sunday, 30 December
    Kick-off: 1600 GMT

updates: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7157450.stm

1). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (stevie G) cheesecake

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 19 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 13 points
    4) kelccm 13 points
    6) zhapchit 9 points
    7) dfstan 9 points
    8) airfins 9 points
    9) grumpy 8 points
    10) canew 5 points
    11) roDz 4 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Man City v Liverpool

Stadium of Manchester

Eastlands
    Sunday, 30 December

2) 1-0 Liverpool win (Gerrard) grumpy

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 19 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 13 points
    4) kelccm 13 points
    6) zhapchit 9 points
    7) dfstan 9 points
    8) airfins 9 points
    9) grumpy 8 points
    10) canew 5 points
    11) roDz 4 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Man City v Liverpool

Stadium of Manchester

Eastlands
    Sunday, 30 December

2) 1-0 Liverpool win (Gerrard) grumpy
    3). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Gerrard) airfins
    Last edited by airfins; 30th December 2007 at 12:17 PM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

9 more mins to man u BANANA SKIN BUANG

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

CHEA$KI smelly win......from an off side goal

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post

waaaa too bad never buy westham win odd must be good

Spur on fire too. BERBATOVV!!!

Now waiting for another good news...ASS-nil to BUANG too

Everloss is not lossing 1-0 up

aiyo.... how come like tat? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Spur on fire too. BERBATOVV!!!
    their defence oso on fire.

Everloss is not lossing 1-0 up
    wa, so nice!

oni chel$ki hengheng kio sai.

Wa Everloss really must Loss then Song ahh~ 1-0 up play till 1-4....they were playing so well in first half then 2nd half everything goes wrong Is Ass-nil really that good

Wa Everloss really must Loss then Song ahh~ 1-0 up play till 1-4....they were playing so well in first half then 2nd half everything goes wrong Is Ass-nil really that good
    everlose go all flat out in 1st half, 2nd half pangchek liao.

everlose is simply not good enuff la. how to compete?

REJECTS MOVE!

UJFALUSI `NO` TO EARLY REDS MOVE

Tomas Ujfalusi has rejected the chance to move to Liverpool in January, according to one of his agents.

The Czech defender, currently with Fiorentina, is out of contract in the summer and a host of Europe's big hitters are thought to be poised to make him an offer.

Along with Liverpool, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Zenit St Petersburg are all said to be keen to sign him on a free transfer.

Fiorentina want him to stay and have offered him a new three-year deal, while Liverpool - who have both Daniel Agger and Sami Hyypia sidelined - want to take him to Anfield early.

But with a 500,000 deal believed to be in place between the sides, Ujfalusi has informed all parties he will make a decision on his future when he is ready, which is unlikely to be in January.

"I have to respect his decision, nevertheless it has surprised me a lot. Liverpool rarely give this offer twice to one player," Pavel Paska told CTK.

Fiorentina's sports director Pantaleo Corvino admits Ujfalusi will not be rushed.

"Ujfalusi has clearly and politely announced to us that the interests of the club will not be taken into consideration in the pondering of his future, that he will make a decision purely by himself," said Corvino.

"We have offered him a three-year contract. He is 29, so we could not do anything more."

SKIPPER RELISHES RESPONSIBILITY - RAFA

Rafael Benitez believes Steven Gerrard is driven by a deep belief that it is his sole responsibility to pull Liverpool out of the fire when things are going wrong.

The Anfield skipper sees himself as the man who must win games single-handed, according to Benitez.

There was another example of that desire at Derby on Boxing Day, when the Premier League's bottom club had shaken Liverpool to the core with a spirited fightback which saw them on the brink of a shock result.

But when many other Liverpool stars looked to have accepted the draw, it was Gerrard who set off on a lung-busting 80-yard run from his own penalty area to end up in the six-yard box to hammer home the late winner.

Gerrard will be leading from the front yet again at Eastlands for the vital clash with fifth-placed Manchester City on Sunday, and Benitez knows he can always rely on his captain.

He said: "He is the captain and a top-class player. He feels he must be there when we need him.

"He will never leave things to someone else. If we are in trouble, it is Steven who feels he must be the one to do something about it."

Gerrard has netted 12 goals already this term, 11 in his last 14 games, and if Liverpool are to get anywhere near their unlikely dream of the league title, it is their captain who they will depend upon most.

Benitez added: "Steven always feels that he must be the player to win it, to take that responsibility.

"We have other players now, Fernando Torres, Xabi Alonso, Andriy Voronin, who can score goals but Steven always feels that it is up to him to do it."

Against Derby, Benitez asked Xabi Alonso to be the holding player and gave Gerrard the license to lead the charge when all seemed lost.

Derby may be bottom, but their fighting spirit caused Liverpool plenty of problems.

Benitez added: "Gerrard is that type of player, more than just box-to-box, and we gave him the chance to go forward and you always felt he could produce something.

"He needed the freedom to hunt out that killer goal. It is something we must learn to do more often."

Liverpool know they will have to be much better at Eastlands, where Sven-Goran Eriksson's side have not lost at home in the league all season, although their 100% record ended when Blackburn came back to grab a 2-2 draw on Thursday with a controversial late goal.

Benitez said: "Manchester City have a fantastic home record, they will have some more money to spend in January and they can be very close to the top four.

"They have signed good players, Sven has done well and knows the game in England and maybe in January they will improve further."

Defender Steve Finnan agreed things will have to improve to avoid defeat against an increasingly enterprising City.

He said: "We did not play particularly well at Derby, especially in the second half. It was great to get the win thanks to Stevie who pulled one out of the bag at the end for us.

"But if we play like we did at Derby, we will be beaten. City have a great home record and have been playing very well."

all is not well...

Liverpool owner Tom Hicks has accused Anfield manager Rafael Benitez of behaving petulantly in the recent dispute over transfer policy.

The American also fears the players were suffering from an inferiority complex in the recent defeat to Manchester United.

The comments, in an interview with American magazine Sports Illustrated, risk reviving the tension between Benitez and Hicks and his co-owner George Gillett.

Hicks, 61, revisited the row over transfers, which saw Benitez publicly accuse the American duo of failing to understand the European transfer market.

'We wanted to see what we could do with the players we had already bought,' said Hicks. 'We just wanted to see if the team was going to gel. Then he (Benitez) went to a press conference and kind of pouted and answered in the same way 20 times: 'I'm focusing on my team.'

'The media made up everything from that point forward. They made up that we were going to fire him, that I told him to shut up, that there was a battle between Benitez and the Americans. It's really funny to watch.'

Hicks was dismayed at the players' attitude against United at Anfield when a 1-0 defeat left Liverpool way off the pace in the Premier League title race.

He said: 'Our team played like they mentally didn't think they were good enough to win. They played tight.'

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez wants to keep striker Peter Crouch until the summer and no-one will leave the club in the transfer window. (Various)

Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson said he was a Liverpool supporter as a youngster. (Daily Mirror)

Cardiff's Robbie Fowler will fly to America to cure a hip problem. (The Sun)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    aiyo.... how come like tat? hehehe