Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    I don't think hurry getwell will be sold. He has gotten himself quite a number of assists already. But that is of course provided that he stays well.
    even though the way he plays, can make us all proud members of blood bank...

haiz, ironic.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rafa won't sell dirty kite away becos of the fact that he dun wanna paiseh himself by admitting that dirty kite is rubbish.
    he's sold players who didn't make the standards so i dont think he will be paiseh.

see-so-sicko might go becos tis fella himself bueysong always play in rubbish matches.
    a fallen-from-grace player who was on the up and up until his two horrific injuries which probably put things in perspective (his own though). hope he doesn't become like the serial spitter.

hurry getwell... dunno.
    rafa has high regards for his skills. maybe good to have as a squad player since we don't have someone in the mould of garcia. we certainly miss garcia's goals.

Member/Tangshooter

Merry Christmas to All Liverpool F.C. Brudders!!! YNWA!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

siao now ang mo no money now no wonder US always on debt
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Benitez warns Liverpool owners about transfer spending
    tribalfootball.com - December 23, 2007

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has warned the club's American owners they need to spend big to bridge the gap with Manchester United and Chelsea.
    "The difference with United and Chelsea is top-class players - all of them," he said.

"When you talk about spending 20m on Torres, how many 20m players do United have? Four or five. Why do you pay 20m? Because they are players who can change games.

"If you have one or two and they have four or five, that could be the difference."

Merry Christmas to All Liverpool F.C.
    ~ Brothers ~
    YNWA!!!

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    he's sold players who didn't make the standards so i dont think he will be paiseh.
    ok, i hope he isn't blind to the high standard of dirty KITE! HAHAHA

a fallen-from-grace player who was on the up and up until his two horrific injuries which probably put things in perspective (his own though). hope he doesn't become like the serial spitter.
    not too sure abt see-so-sicko. he was OK last season but for this season... oh no!

rafa has high regards for his skills. maybe good to have as a squad player since we don't have someone in the mould of garcia. we certainly miss garcia's goals.
    can only hope that hurry getwell will hurry n rediscover his old magic!

later goin for dinner n won't b back till tomolo afternoon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!

later goin for dinner n won't b back till tomolo afternoon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!
    Wa your dinner last for 20hrs one ah Dinner till afternoon..... steady you and your big tummy
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

waaaaaa shag. Just reach home after dawn night at chalet.

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Wa your dinner last for 20hrs one ah Dinner till afternoon..... steady you and your big tummy
    zai one.

went to chijmes' hog's breath for x'mas dinner. din't enjoy it at all.

waste $$.

zai one.

waste $$.

so early come back liao ah?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    so early come back liao ah?
    ya lor... now getting ready for boxing day fixture.

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 18 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 12 points
    4) kelccm 12 points
    5) airfins 9 points
    6) zhapchit 9 points
    7) dfstan 9 points
    8) grumpy 7 points
    9) blazer_works 7 points
    10) xen0275 4 points
    11) estronutz 3 points
    12) roDz 3 points
    13). canew 3 point
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

26/12/07
    derby county vs. LIVERPOOL F.C!!!
    Pride Park.

updates as n when they are ready!

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 18 points
    2) roadrunner 14 points
    3) jfoo 12 points
    4) kelccm 12 points
    5) airfins 9 points
    6) zhapchit 9 points
    7) dfstan 9 points
    8) grumpy 7 points
    9) blazer_works 7 points
    10) xen0275 4 points
    11) estronutz 3 points
    12) roDz 3 points
    13). canew 3 point
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

26/12/07
    derby county vs. LIVERPOOL F.C!!!
    Pride Park.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7157299.stm

Derby v Liverpool

Pride Park
    Wednesday, 26 December
    Kick-off: 1500 GMT

Derby skipper Matt Oakley remains a doubt with the groin strain that forced him out of the draw at Newcastle.

Stephen Bywater picked up a shoulder injury and Darren Moore a back problem in the match at St James' Park but both are expected to face Liverpool.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez is likely to make changes with a tough trip to Manchester City looming next Sunday.

Ryan Babel, Andriy Voronin, Fabio Aurelio, Lucas and Jack Hobbs could all be in line for a starting place.

Derby
    (from): Bywater, Mears, Moore, McEveley, Leacock, Barnes, Edworthy, Oakley, Pearson, Lewis, Fagan, Howard, Miller, Teale, Earnshaw, Feilhaber, Holmes, Price.

Liverpool
    (from): Reina, Arbeloa, Carragher, Hobbs, Hyypia, Riise, Aurelio, Benayoun, Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Kewell, Babel, Lucas, Sissoko, Crouch, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin, Itandje.

Derby manager Paul Jewell:
    "I am a realist, I know we have got it all to do.

"All I can ask of the players is that they give me everything they have got.

"Day-to-day we are gradually improving and coming around to the way we want to do things because every manager is different and does things differently."

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez:
    "It is too early to talk about the title or whether we will be in the top four.

"There are a number of sides who are playing well, so you cannot say who are going to be contenders.

"My idea is one game at a time and then see if we are in the top four at the end of the season."

BIG-MATCH FACTS

Paul Jewell takes his new charges to the city of his birth looking for a first win as Derby manager, having stopped the rot with a first point in seven outings from Sunday's 2-2 draw at Newcastle.

Liverpool look for the victory to take them back into the top four from their 600th Premier League fixture.

Derby have only ever won one Premier League game on Boxing Day; they defeated Newcastle 1-0 at home in 1997.

Liverpool have lost only two of the 13 Premier League matches played on 26 December, but one of the pair was 1-0, away to Blackburn, last year.

Liverpool are unbeaten in seven Premier League matches against Derby, including wins in the last three with an aggregate of 9-0.

CLUB FORM

DERBY COUNTY

Highest achievable: 20th
    Lowest could fall: 20th

1. The only club with one Premier League win (from 18 attempts).

2. Lost more Premier League matches than any other club (13), dropped an unequalled 47 points, and own the worst goal difference in English and Scottish league football of -33.

3. Scored fewer Premier League goals than any other club; eight, at one every 203 minutes (three hours 23 minutes) on average. Also, conceded more than anyone else; 41, at one every 40 minutes.

4. Pressing for a first win in 13 league outings.

5. Picked up three points from a last possible 36, since their only league victory of the season; 1-0, home to Newcastle on 17 September.

6. Failed to score in an unequalled 12 Premier League matches this season; and lost all 13 matches in which their opponents have scored the opening goal.

7. The current total of seven points from 18 games is nine fewer than accrued by this stage in 2001-02, when they were last relegated from the Premier League.

8. Picked up only one win and two draws from their eight home league matches.

9. Not scored at home in four league games or 431 minutes (seven hours 11 minutes) since Kenny Miller's early goal in the 1-1 draw with Bolton on 29 September.

10. Home to Blackburn next Sunday, before the trip to Bolton on 2 January.

LIVERPOOL

Highest achievable: 4th
    Lowest could fall: 7th

1. The 4-1 home win over Portsmouth on Saturday followed back-to-back losses in league and cup, and ended a two-game losing streak in the Premier League.

2. Won three of the last five league outings, scoring a total of 11 goals in those three victories.

3. Netted a goal every 49 minutes of Premier League football played; only leaders Arsenal have a better rate at one every 45 minutes.

4. Conceded 11 times in the Premier League; only Manchester United (nine) and Chelsea (10) have shipped fewer.

5. Fallen behind from the outset three times in Premier League games this term; only Manchester United have conceded the opening goal on as few occasions.

6. Been shown 21 cards in Premier League competition this season (all yellows); Everton have also been shown as few as 21 but theirs are comprised of 19 yellow and two red.

7. The third strongest club away from home in the Premier League having accrued 17 points from a possible 24; won five and drawn two on their league travels since losing 0-1 to Fulham in their last away match of last season on 5 May.

8. Lost 3-1 at Reading in their last away league game; not suffered back-to-back away defeats since returning from Portsmouth and Fulham with no points on 28 April and 5 May respectively.

9. Boast the best defensive record away from home in the highest league with just five goals conceded in eight matches.

10. Must visit Manchester City on Sunday, before the home clash with Wigan on 2 January.

KEY PLAYER NOTES

DERBY COUNTY

Kenny MILLER is Derby's joint top scorer with three Premier League goals.

Goalkeeper Stephen BYWATER is the only remaining player to have been on the field for every minute of every one of Derby's Premier League matches this season.

If selected:-

Matt OAKLEY will be making his 250th Premier League appearance (Southampton and Derby).

If on the field from the outset:-

Craig FAGAN will be making his 150th career league start (Bristol City, Colchester, Hull and Derby).

LIVERPOOL

Fernando TORRES is Liverpool's top scorer with 14 goals, and their leading marksman in the Premier League with eight.

Goalkeeper Jose REINA is the only remaining player to have been on the field for every minute of every one of Liverpool's Premier League matches this season.

Suspended:-

Peter CROUCH

HEAD TO HEAD

Liverpool are on course to complete a fourth Premier League double over Derby, having outclassed them with a devastating display of fire-power in the 6-0 thrashing at Anfield in September, a victory that shot the Merseysiders to the top of the table for the first time in five years.

The Reds also did the double when they last met the Rams in 2001-02.

Derby have not enjoyed victory over Liverpool since Jim Smith's side prevailed 3-2 at Pride Park on 13 March 1999 with the aid of a Paulo Wanchope double.

Home and away
    League (inc PL): Derby 32 wins, Liverpool 65, Draws 28
    Prem: Derby 3 wins, Liverpool 9, Draws 1

at Derby only
    League (inc PL): Derby 26 wins, Liverpool 23, Draws 13
    Prem: Derby 2 wins, Liverpool 4, Draws 0

THIS SEASON'S REVERSE FIXTURE

Liverpool 6-0 Derby County
    1 September 2007 - Ref: Alan Wiley
    Liverpool scorers: Alonso 27, Babel 45, Torres 56, Alonso 69, Voronin 76, Torres 78

REFEREE

Alan Wiley (Burntwood, Staffordshire)

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaaaaa shag. Just reach home after dawn night at chalet.
    You go chalet to shag or get shagged?

shagging marathon u can tahan
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    You go chalet to shag or get shagged?
    Both sounds GOOD ~

Derby match how...I am looking at 4-0 or 5-0

zai one.

waste $$.
    Waste $$ and come back with Hog's breath... No kisses for you on this X'mas