Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1011

Thread: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

  1. #181

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Maybe by then, Capello is disillusioned with England, he might just join us.

  2. #182
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Maybe by then, Capello is disillusioned with England, he might just join us.
    HAHA!

    no one lasts long enuff in the ENGLAND hotseat!


    see?!?! they shud haf jus hired me from the start!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #183
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    BRING ON INTER!!!!!!!!

  4. #184

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    HAHA!

    no one lasts long enuff in the ENGLAND hotseat!


    see?!?! they shud haf jus hired me from the start!

    Told you, offer cheap no use. Must shown them your credentials from FM or CM.


    Erickson lasted very long in that seat lor, and he was having a ball of a time with all those blondes.

  5. #185
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Told you, offer cheap no use. Must shown them your credentials from FM or CM.


    Erickson lasted very long in that seat lor, and he was having a ball of a time with all those blondes.
    i think roadrunner got wat 10 games unbeaten run as LIVERPOOL boss.



    it would be REALLY impressive if he has got see-so-sicko in the team!

    if so, rafa oughta be sacked n roadrunner take over.



    eriksson get paid to lay gals.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    mcClown will go down in history along with graham taylor as the WORST ever 3 lions gaffer!

    song boh!!!





    even if RAFA gets the boot, i WON't MIND if josie the moaning Rhino takes over.

    really!



    but not someone with no credentials to show for... and definitely zero affinity with the club.

    If the Jose Kuniang takes over LFC then I better buy jersey

    Really Rafa should stay

  7. #187
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    T3 'contest'


    song boh?? FOC! no prize!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #188
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think roadrunner got wat 10 games unbeaten run as LIVERPOOL boss.



    it would be REALLY impressive if he has got see-so-sicko in the team!

    if so, rafa oughta be sacked n roadrunner take over.



    eriksson get paid to lay gals.
    simi 10 games unbeaten. It is 20 games unbeaten with 3 drawssss.

  9. #189
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    simi 10 games unbeaten. It is 20 games unbeaten with 3 drawssss.
    waaaa


    i will call for the head of RAFA n shout out...

    ROADRUNNER FOR LIVERPOOL!!!!




    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #190
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaaa


    i will call for the head of RAFA n shout out...

    ROADRUNNER FOR LIVERPOOL!!!!




    Zai lar. Employ you to be my assistant and fitness coach?

  11. #191

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

    ROADRUNNER FOR LIVERPOOL!!!!


    Beep Beep!!!
    Last edited by grumpy; 22nd December 2007 at 12:36 AM.

  12. #192

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Zai lar. Employ you to be my assistant and fitness coach?

    then all players score with their tummy?

  13. #193
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    damn worry for LIVERPOOL.


    tomolo play against portsmouth.



    really bad spell we're goin through.


    i hope rafa will wise up n somehow the boys will turn the heat back on n beat portsmouth...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #194
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    then all players score with their tummy?
    ya train tummy muscle to score goals. New method to introduce in the training programs.

  15. #195
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    then all players score with their tummy?
    wa employ me everyday makan cheesecake n drink kilkenny plus guiness stout!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #196
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    damn worry for LIVERPOOL.


    tomolo play against portsmouth.



    really bad spell we're goin through.


    i hope rafa will wise up n somehow the boys will turn the heat back on n beat portsmouth...
    Well they can only win to chase the top teams. DRAW will be be suicidal already.

  17. #197

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Zai lar. Employ you to be my assistant and fitness coach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa employ me everyday makan cheesecake n drink kilkenny plus guiness stout!

    like this need to change sponsor liao

  18. #198
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    ya train tummy muscle to score goals. New method to introduce in the training programs.
    yaaa


    tas wat chel$ki has been doing wat...

    tat moneyLai complain they eat junk food mah, right?


    see? our training method super advance.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #199
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yaaa


    tas wat chel$ki has been doing wat...

    tat moneyLai complain they eat junk food mah, right?


    see? our training method super advance.
    ya must keep up with the trends.

  20. #200
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL F.C! season XVII! RAFA LISTEN TO US! SELL SEE-SO-SICKO N DIRTY KITE!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    like this need to change sponsor liao
    no more carlsberg!


    let's get kilkenny or guiness stout.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •