Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1018

Thread: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

  1. #821
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha get some rest boss, great promotion on xmas..festive sales..haha

    i hope to shoot w u soon too..its been real long :S

    my comp just got reformatted..which means the pics i took from china and vietnam will take even longer before i can get to post and share them w u all..

    many pics lost to the reformatting
    Bro Sprint.. yeh, lets shoots togther soon. Chong Ahhh!!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  2. #822
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    I need to get IS version for my 70-200!!!!
    Bro... dun hurry to sell.. else u loose big.
    Play with it, I beleieve its is that great bro..
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  3. #823
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Bro Sprint.. yeh, lets shoots togther soon. Chong Ahhh!!!
    haha i too fat to chong le, lets go slow

  4. #824
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    I need to get IS version for my 70-200!!!!
    Dun sell lah...take this chance to learn how to stable your shot. 70-200mm f4 without IS is much better than IS. Trust me.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #825
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha i too fat to chong le, lets go slow
    humm.....should let you excerise more. Want to go for a hiking trip with me?? A very Siong want?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #826
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    humm.....should let you excerise more. Want to go for a hiking trip with me?? A very Siong want?
    haha, where and when is it?

  7. #827
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha, where and when is it?
    Jan 08...Macmichi to Bukit Timah hill. Want to try???
    15km route. Cross river, climb hill.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #828
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Jan 08...Macmichi to Bukit Timah hill. Want to try???
    15km route. Cross river, climb hill.
    jan 8? i cant..my sch starts on jan 7 and its a 6 day week for my first week haha..

    if i can make it steady la..15km..haha i wear long 4 pants and boots liao

  9. #829
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    jan 8? i cant..my sch starts on jan 7 and its a 6 day week for my first week haha..

    if i can make it steady la..15km..haha i wear long 4 pants and boots liao
    No lah, sometime in Jan 2008 lah, may one of the weekends. I always ware sandals and short for the route and sometime half naked during the route.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    No lah, sometime in Jan 2008 lah, may one of the weekends. I always ware sandals and short for the route and sometime half naked during the route.
    oh..i tot u said jan 08..as in the date..haha

    ok i shld be ok..get more pple along..chiong the trail..macro all the way?

  11. #831
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    oh..i tot u said jan 08..as in the date..haha

    ok i shld be ok..get more pple along..chiong the trail..macro all the way?
    Macro, landscape, Jiaos, sometime Monkeys.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #832
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Dun sell lah...take this chance to learn how to stable your shot. 70-200mm f4 without IS is much better than IS. Trust me.
    Lol not he is selling. Im letting go of my 70-200 too. Cant really bear to let go.
    But selling to fund my new Primes.

    If anyone wanna buy check below link.

    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...78#post3650278

  13. #833

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    [QUOTE=falconite;3649099]


    400mm do make a lot of different.
    SHARP AND BOKEH!
    now you can just stand at your house corridor by SHOOTING BIRDs~
    Its great xmas gift for your self.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  14. #834

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    ON TOP OF THE WORLD......


    RA rated shot... moved them to Macro session. hhmm..i think is baby and parent ler...
    not couple....

    ...but its great shot!
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  15. #835
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Lol not he is selling. Im letting go of my 70-200 too. Cant really bear to let go.
    But selling to fund my new Primes.

    If anyone wanna buy check below link.

    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...78#post3650278
    bro, what lens are u intending to purchase on your wishlist?

  16. #836
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    400mm do make a lot of different.
    SHARP AND BOKEH!
    now you can just stand at your house corridor by SHOOTING BIRDs~
    Its great xmas gift for your self.
    Woo.. thanks... I also add this in the nature thread .. wahaaa.... better not flood the TCSS thread..


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    ON TOP OF THE WORLD......

    RA rated shot... moved them to Macro session. hhmm..i think is baby and parent ler...
    not couple....

    ...but its great shot!
    Ooops.. in insect world, the male usually of a smaller body frame... i dun think its baby and mama...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  17. #837

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Jan 08...Macmichi to Bukit Timah hill. Want to try??
    15km route. Cross river, climb hill.
    u call this siong? haha..

    [QUOTE=Yoshima;3650328]
    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post



    400mm do make a lot of different.
    SHARP AND BOKEH!
    now you can just stand at your house corridor by SHOOTING BIRDs~ Its great xmas gift for your self.
    wow... nice pics bro...

  18. #838

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    Dinner 6pm at VIVO..
    I have 18 pax on hand now..
    i am just wory no big table for us..becuase no reservation and i have to be there early to chop the table...
    sister, call them for reservation
    too many people, need 2 tables

  19. #839
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Hi Juste Bro... Thank you. OH Vivo Mache dun allow reeservation.. cos Mulan asked already stating holiday season... :0
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  20. #840

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Hi Juste Bro... Thank you. OH Vivo Mache dun allow reeservation.. cos Mulan asked already stating holiday season... :0
    ooo ic.... sorry for didnt spent much time follow the thread
    will try my best to follow it...

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •