Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1018

Thread: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

  1. #761
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Ya... I think so too... Sat we got a TFCD shoot rite. If wan shoot national stadium must shoot before Jan 08 which means new year eve ar? Like very tight hor? Not possible.
    I think he is referring to 5 Jan 08.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  2. #762
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Sat I am available.
    BTW, Redsun bro, you are addicted to Model shoot liao...Be careful.
    its ur fault

  3. #763
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Hi hi dear tang shooters, its been a wonderful year and really great knowing you guys and gal (lol only 1 so cannot put gals). I just started photography in march this year and within a span of 9 months i have learnt so much from everyone.

    Thanks everyone

    Hope to see TS move on stronger and better than before in 2008.

    I'll be out mostly today so before i go out like to wish everyone here a merry christmas.



    Have a good time!

  4. #764
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    its ur fault
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #765

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bros, I had posted the New Year Eve outings in the outing thread.

    This is my planning.
    The route of this outing will be concerntrated around the city.

    We can start of with a sun set shoot in either 3 location: Chinatown, Brash Blasah and Mohamud Sultan. In these 3 locations, we can take sun set frm high rise buildings, they have beautiful sun set scene. Mohamud is a private building. We need to be controlled so as not to disturbe the residents. Time start 6.30 - 7.00pm.

    Next, we'll proceed to national stadium to take the last shot of the stadium in night before demolished. Few locations, like Kallang river, Indoor stadium etc. Next, we have to walk to Tanjong Rhu. To take the firework from across the sea with the city and flyover as a backdrop. Hopefully, not many people is there and enough lightning from the buildings. Time 8.00pm - 1.00am. Take note: Touchlight is required. Depends on weather need to bring raincoat, no shelter there.

    Next, two choices walk along the nicoll highway back to city to take the after party celebration or take transport. We can shoot the buildings around Suntec, Marina Square etc . Then Esplanade, Boat quay, Clarke quay etc. Time: 1.30 - 3.30am

    Finally, proceed to lau pat sha and CBD before end in one fullertone for the Sunrise. Time: 3.30 - 7am.

    Take note: No personal transport is involved, use leg and public transport.
    We can bring refreshment, like wine, champeng, cakes or tibits to celebrate before or after the countdown. Hopefully, we are not drunk.

    Please voice your opinions.
    I am open to suggestions for the planning.

    Rgds
    Phoa
    shiong outing.
    See My Creation at : Multiply

  6. #766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I think he is referring to 5 Jan 08.
    Oh... But national stadium closed by then liao rite? Go other stadium ar? Jalan Besar?

  7. #767
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    shiong outing.
    A bit siong but rewarding....time to test our stamina, at least we are not under the hot sun.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #768
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Oh... But national stadium closed by then liao rite? Go other stadium ar? Jalan Besar?
    Should be opened for Clicking. Jalan Besar opened for public meh....how about our neighbour hood one?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #769
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Hi hi dear tang shooters, its been a wonderful year and really great knowing you guys and gal (lol only 1 so cannot put gals). I just started photography in march this year and within a span of 9 months i have learnt so much from everyone.

    Thanks everyone

    Hope to see TS move on stronger and better than before in 2008.

    I'll be out mostly today so before i go out like to wish everyone here a merry christmas.



    Have a good time!
    Merry Christmas to u too... Enjoy ur day and see u soon...

  10. #770
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Should be opened for Clicking. Jalan Besar opened for public meh....how about our neighbour hood one?
    Jalan Besar more modern... But much much smaller though.

  11. #771
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Saw this adv in ST, tomorrow there is a Orchard Road closure for Christmas party from 1pm to 1am. You guys can go and enjoy the atmosphere.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #772

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    I scared orchard nothing to shoot leh... shoot party goers is dangerous.. later drink bottle fly around..
    lol... i think the more dangerous is the party foam... later go into your camera... u ...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  13. #773
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi all TangShooters kor kor and jie jie ,

    My name is Kang Yuan Xin, I just arrived safely on Friday ( 21 Dec 2007 ). I would like to become a TangShooter also




    Many thanks for all fellow TS members for your concern ( expecially Falconite and qING ). I will not be able to access the Internet that often these few days ( too much li li long long things to handle ), so please excuse me for not able to respond to some of the postings immediately.

    The baby came 2 weeks earlier than expected ( sudden burst in water bag ), but the doctor claims that the baby is already fully developed, so no worries.... can come out anytime.

    once again, thankyou all for you concern, all is well.


    cheers,
    Billy, Kang Liat Keng
    Congratulations to you bro! Feel happy for u!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  14. #774
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Merry Christmas to All Tang Shooters Kakees!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #775
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bros, I had posted the New Year Eve outings in the outing thread.

    This is my planning.
    The route of this outing will be concerntrated around the city.

    We can start of with a sun set shoot in either 3 location: Chinatown, Brash Blasah and Mohamud Sultan. In these 3 locations, we can take sun set frm high rise buildings, they have beautiful sun set scene. Mohamud is a private building. We need to be controlled so as not to disturbe the residents. Time start 6.30 - 7.00pm.

    Next, we'll proceed to national stadium to take the last shot of the stadium in night before demolished. Few locations, like Kallang river, Indoor stadium etc. Next, we have to walk to Tanjong Rhu. To take the firework from across the sea with the city and flyover as a backdrop. Hopefully, not many people is there and enough lightning from the buildings. Time 8.00pm - 1.00am. Take note: Touchlight is required. Depends on weather need to bring raincoat, no shelter there.

    Next, two choices walk along the nicoll highway back to city to take the after party celebration or take transport. We can shoot the buildings around Suntec, Marina Square etc . Then Esplanade, Boat quay, Clarke quay etc. Time: 1.30 - 3.30am

    Finally, proceed to lau pat sha and CBD before end in one fullertone for the Sunrise. Time: 3.30 - 7am.

    Take note: No personal transport is involved, use leg and public transport.
    We can bring refreshment, like wine, champeng, cakes or tibits to celebrate before or after the countdown. Hopefully, we are not drunk.

    Please voice your opinions.
    I am open to suggestions for the planning.

    Rgds
    Phoa
    Bro..nice plan! keep it this way for the time being...
    too many days of hangover..can't think properly now..
    another round of drinking tonite..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #776

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Merry Christmas to all Tangshooters ...

    Gonna party until morning .....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #777

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro..nice plan! keep it this way for the time being...
    too many days of hangover..can't think properly now..
    another round of drinking tonite..
    FS ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  18. #778

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Merry Xmas to all Tang Shooters!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  19. #779
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    So many outings plan for the new year ahead..u guys are really good!

    Redsun has got a very nice plan abt a gals soccer theme shoot..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #780
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro..nice plan! keep it this way for the time being...
    too many days of hangover..can't think properly now..
    another round of drinking tonite..
    I think major handover in the next few days.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •