Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1018

Thread: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

  1. #281
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    The one you sent to Redsun, Blazer_workz loh. I had seen the PM. Good suggestion.
    I thought falconite had started a thread on this?
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  2. #282
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    I thought falconite had started a thread on this?
    Think so, but not close as suggested.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #283

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshima View Post
    ... look like we got alot to catch up in 2008...
    how about my Malaysia trip???

    Tea plantation.. Cameron highland ler...
    eat strawberry.
    I likes strawberry ,, muack ,, yam yam ,,,
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #284

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    ah i dun have plasma and KO no
    rest i all have
    click my signature J , you will knows my number ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  5. #285
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Maybe he spend on 5D or 1D Mark III liao..
    Amen! Smell it coming.. thanks bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Guys, I had a discussion with my cousion few days ago on an event happened in Feb 08. It is an annual event which I did for past years. This is a great chance to shoot important people which is good for portfolio. This shoot is a volunteering basics. Do watch out for further update.
    Thanks bro... will LOOK OUT. usually snap very fast one.

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Erh.... wat did i suggest?
    Oh... Annual 2007 not sufficient.. have to fetaure our work more.. lets discuss during the dinner k?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    click my signature J , you will knows my number ...
    wooo.. the number to wake u in the night for pee? Haa.. got it thanks!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  6. #286
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Guys, I had a discussion with my cousion few days ago on an event happened in Feb 08. It is an annual event which I did for past years. This is a great chance to shoot important people which is good for portfolio. This shoot is a volunteering basics. Do watch out for further update.
    Sounds interesting! What kind of event is it?

  7. #287
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning everyone!

  8. #288

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post

    wooo.. the number to wake u in the night for pee? Haa.. got it thanks!
    pee is okay ,, but no when I am half way thru .. ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  9. #289
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Wahaaa.. okie i get the message.

    Dun call u when u having big biz in the middle of the night.. wahaaa.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  10. #290

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    morning
    yesterday lkkang convinced me not to buy from B&H leh... now i dunno wad to do
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  11. #291
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    morning
    yesterday lkkang convinced me not to buy from B&H leh... now i dunno wad to do
    LOL, I feel very bad ... I just feel that if you get lens from ebay.com ( some Hong Kong shops ), the price is cheaper it seems. But again , there is a warrenty issue here... therefore, Singapore is the safest, but cost is also highest.

  12. #292
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    morning
    yesterday lkkang convinced me not to buy from B&H leh... now i dunno wad to do
    Wahhh.. buy from local shops loh.

    I used to be a supporter for MS Colors, now i just want to switch... cos they totally ignore me when I went in to inquire about the 400mm 5.6L recently.. haaa. It happened because all the ones I ever talked to are not there. they rather be playing with their handphones i can see...

    Bro.. lets catch a trip to Cathay... come lets go!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  13. #293

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sims0002 View Post
    Entrance fee is 18 dollars
    Join friend of birds ,, at 70 dolla per year and unlimited trips ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  14. #294
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    LOL, I feel very bad ... I just feel that if you get lens from ebay.com ( some Hong Kong shops ), the price is cheaper it seems. But again , there is a warrenty issue here... therefore, Singapore is the safest, but cost is also highest.
    Cheaper meh?... does not seem so leh.. not the one that kuantoh show on the Tamron 90mm macro leh... US495... singapore can get cheaper!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  15. #295

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    LOL, I feel very bad ... I just feel that if you get lens from ebay.com ( some Hong Kong shops ), the price is cheaper it seems. But again , there is a warrenty issue here... therefore, Singapore is the safest, but cost is also highest.
    I check liao leh... almost same as local + shipment leh... still B&H cheaper...
    Wads the exchange rate from SGD to HKD now?

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Wahhh.. buy from local shops loh.

    I used to be a supporter for MS Colors, now i just want to switch... cos they totally ignore me when I went in to inquire about the 400mm 5.6L recently.. haaa. It happened because all the ones I ever talked to are not there. they rather be playing with their handphones i can see...

    Bro.. lets catch a trip to Cathay... come lets go!!
    Ya recently, uncle jack and harry both not ard quite often... the prices the others give me is
    I might jump to other shops la.. but 70% B&H as the prices are v.attractive + intl warranty ma.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  16. #296
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Wahhh.. buy from local shops loh.

    I used to be a supporter for MS Colors, now i just want to switch... cos they totally ignore me when I went in to inquire about the 400mm 5.6L recently.. haaa. It happened because all the ones I ever talked to are not there. they rather be playing with their handphones i can see...

    Bro.. lets catch a trip to Cathay... come lets go!!
    I usually get 2nd lenses. Or else if you need 1st hand stuff CP also offering relatively low prices.

    I realize that if you email them asking about price sometimes will be lower then go there ask in person. Then if you print your email, they will honour whatever price they quoted in the mail.


  17. #297

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Join friend of birds ,, at 70 dolla per year and unlimited trips ..
    jiao friend!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  18. #298
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Cheaper meh?... does not seem so leh.. not the one that kuantoh show on the Tamron 90mm macro leh... US495... singapore can get cheaper!!

    check out teh price from this shop at ebay.com. HKBNS , they usually has cheap price. But you must remember to check the freight charges also, some freight charges is really high, they use some express service which can kill you.

  19. #299
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    I check liao leh... almost same as local + shipment leh... still B&H cheaper...
    Wads the exchange rate from SGD to HKD now?



    Ya recently, uncle jack and harry both not ard quite often... the prices the others give me is
    I might jump to other shops la.. but 70% B&H as the prices are v.attractive + intl warranty ma.
    But buy online cannot test lens leh... Skully is a little bit OOF one.

  20. #300

    Default Re: Tang Shooters X: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    But buy online cannot test lens leh... Skully is a little bit OOF one.
    Nothing a visit to the service centre cannot fix ma
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •