Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Nice place to dine

  1. #1

    Default Nice place to dine

    Hey guys, i would like recommendations for where to dine. Preferbly italian/chinese. Not alot of people and easy to get a space within same day of reservation. The food has to be superb. Budget wise, 800 per person? Of course, one to two hundred would suffice. For two.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    Hey guys, i would like recommendations for where to dine. Preferbly italian/chinese. Not alot of people and easy to get a space within same day of reservation. The food has to be superb. Budget wise, 800 per person? Of course, one to two hundred would suffice. For two.
    Italian... Bice... Clark Quay... authentic.

    http://www.bice.com.sg/

    BC
    Last edited by Scaglietti; 17th December 2007 at 11:30 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Garibaldi at Purvis Street
    Valentino at Jalan Binka

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    Hey guys, i would like recommendations for where to dine. Preferbly italian/chinese. Not alot of people and easy to get a space within same day of reservation. The food has to be superb. Budget wise, 800 per person? Of course, one to two hundred would suffice. For two.
    800 per person? 100 to 200 pax... = 80,000 to 160 000?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,627

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    800 per person? 100 to 200 pax... = 80,000 to 160 000?
    Ha ha...I was surprised by the 800 per person budget too Man, TS must be loaded.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  7. #7

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    I've heard good things about Bice...personally I always eat at Pasta Brava at Craig street
    3-5 courses run me $50-$80.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Ha ha...I was surprised by the 800 per person budget too Man, TS must be loaded.
    eh? no la. I'm only 16. And first post i said for TWO..not for 100 pax. rofl.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by seanlim View Post
    eh? no la. I'm only 16. And first post i said for TWO..not for 100 pax. rofl.
    christmas date eh...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Ha ha...I was surprised by the 800 per person budget too Man, TS must be loaded.
    800...they must put gold truffles in every dish or something!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    800...they must put gold truffles in every dish or something!
    put rocher wrapper on yours if u pay 80?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    For $800 per person per dinner, you can dine anywhere here in Singapore.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    For $800 per person per dinner, you can dine anywhere here in Singapore.
    Twice!

  14. #14

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    put rocher wrapper on yours if u pay 80?
    rather eat the real thing

  15. #15

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    wow. 800/pax.. i would take my 1.6k and book a hotel with dinner inhouse.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaglietti View Post
    Italian... Bice... Clark Quay... authentic.

    http://www.bice.com.sg/

    BC
    filetto di manzo nice boh?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    S$800 per person? wow you really know how to spend.

    anyway ...

    http://www.beaufort.com.sg/

    other stuff to do other than eating as well.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    S$800 per person? wow you really know how to spend.

    anyway ...

    http://www.beaufort.com.sg/

    other stuff to do other than eating as well.
    so fast jump into dessert ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    so fast jump into dessert ar?
    depending on which part of the website you're looking at

  20. #20

    Default Re: Nice place to dine

    Great Italian - Senso, Club Street (get a seat in the courtyard)

    Great Asian fusion - Xi Yang, Craig Street (bookings for minimum 6 people)
    sk.images, ex - cyber_m0nkey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •