Any want to let go of their Glass Taxi?
Guess everyone got their Christmas present liao hahaha Except a few poor soul still waiting to catch their "Taxi" by the road
Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II
For all you Glass Taxi fans who have yet to get one, the next shipment will most probably arrive around mid-January... Five pieces came in for this shipment and all five were sold in a short period of time. That sure says a lot on the popularity of Glass Taxi.
May I ask the users of Pro Speed Belt if running is possible without too much flopping around of the components? Now contemplating selling the Change Up and switching to the Pro Speed Belt since the Glass Taxi is currently out of stock unless someone is willing to let go of his. I will moving over to the Glass Taxi + Speed Belt combo for a more versatile system.
Also, what will be some useful components for attaching to the Speed Belt. Currently I have the Lightning Fast, Len Changer 25 and All The Other Stuffs and I wish to carry around the following:
1. D200 (without battery grip, may be selling it soon)
5. CPL, GND + Cokin 'P' holder
6. MC-30, ML-3
7. extra EN-EL3 batteries, extra memory cards
8. Wallet, passport
9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo
I am able to pack the SB800 + AA batteries into the Lightning Fast and either the 18-200 or 50/1.4 into the Lens Changer for fast changing so these items are taken care of. I am packing my wallet and passport into the ATOS and it still fits alright. However, the headache is with the D200 body and the miscellaneous items such as the batteries, remotes, filters and Fli-It Pro Jumbo. Will the Chimp Cage be a better fit for these items or the Speed Changer?
Last edited by Randius; 17th December 2007 at 11:16 AM.
wan to add a small pouch in front..
anyone, any recommdation ??
Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:
when i go out shooting with my speed belt, i will sling my cam with 1 lens. but if you prefer not to, you could place place the cam body in the speed changer and the lens(es) in the lens changer pouches.
so in your case, if you dont want to sling the d200.
1. D200 - inserted left side down in one side of speed changer
2. 18-200 - lc25
3. 50/1.4 - inserted into other side of speed changer
4. SB-800 - lightning fast
5. CPL, GND + Cokin 'P' holder - speed changer front compartment
6. MC-30, ML-3 - speed changer front compartment
7. extra EN-EL3 batteries, extra memory cards - memory cards in pixel rocket in front most zip compartment. en-l3 - at the side in main compartment just outside the padded compartment or below the 50 1.4.
8. Wallet, passport - passport in speed changer main compartment where the rain cover goes. wallet goes in your pocket
9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo - no idea...leave it at home
actually i would add either large lens drop in or another lens changer to your gear.
Last edited by madmacs; 17th December 2007 at 12:54 PM.