Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: Think Thank Bag Part 2

Default Re: Thank Think Bag Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Hopefully I will be able join you all really soon. Met another Glass Taxi owner today at the Nikon outing and drats, that tempted me further...
    Oops. Next time remind me not to carry it and walk in front of you.

Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

Any want to let go of their Glass Taxi?

Default Re: Thank Think Bag Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Deeply poison.
    still ok lah...

not tat deep yet...

Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Guess everyone got their Christmas present liao hahaha Except a few poor soul still waiting to catch their "Taxi" by the road
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Guess everyone got their Christmas present liao hahaha Except a few poor soul still waiting to catch their "Taxi" by the road
    Ya lor, watched two "Taxis" went by and didn't flag. Now wanna flag one also don't have liao, getting desperate...

Ya lor, watched two "Taxis" went by and didn't flag. Now wanna flag one also don't have liao, getting desperate...
    hehe...

next time must 'fast hand fast leg'...

For all you Glass Taxi fans who have yet to get one, the next shipment will most probably arrive around mid-January... Five pieces came in for this shipment and all five were sold in a short period of time. That sure says a lot on the popularity of Glass Taxi.

May I ask the users of Pro Speed Belt if running is possible without too much flopping around of the components? Now contemplating selling the Change Up and switching to the Pro Speed Belt since the Glass Taxi is currently out of stock unless someone is willing to let go of his. I will moving over to the Glass Taxi + Speed Belt combo for a more versatile system.

Also, what will be some useful components for attaching to the Speed Belt. Currently I have the Lightning Fast, Len Changer 25 and All The Other Stuffs and I wish to carry around the following:

1. D200 (without battery grip, may be selling it soon)
    2. 18-200
    3. 50/1.4
    4. SB-800
    5. CPL, GND + Cokin 'P' holder
    6. MC-30, ML-3
    7. extra EN-EL3 batteries, extra memory cards
    8. Wallet, passport
    9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo

I am able to pack the SB800 + AA batteries into the Lightning Fast and either the 18-200 or 50/1.4 into the Lens Changer for fast changing so these items are taken care of. I am packing my wallet and passport into the ATOS and it still fits alright. However, the headache is with the D200 body and the miscellaneous items such as the batteries, remotes, filters and Fli-It Pro Jumbo. Will the Chimp Cage be a better fit for these items or the Speed Changer?
    Last edited by Randius; 17th December 2007 at 11:16 AM.

May I ask the users of Pro Speed Belt if running is possible without too much flopping around of the components? Now contemplating selling the Change Up and switching to the Pro Speed Belt since the Glass Taxi is currently out of stock unless someone is willing to let go of his.
    no problems with pro speed belt. it helps a lot that the pouches come with tabs which are almost as wide as the pouches.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    no problems with pro speed belt. it helps a lot that the pouches come with tabs which are almost as wide as the pouches.
    Thanks bro and I believe all TTP pouches have flaps almost as wide as the pouches. So the Speed Belt will not flop much like a belt pack?

For all you Glass Taxi fans who have yet to get one, the next shipment will most probably arrive around mid-January... Five pieces came in for this shipment and all five were sold in a short period of time. That sure says a lot on the popularity of Glass Taxi.

May I ask the users of Pro Speed Belt if running is possible without too much flopping around of the components? Now contemplating selling the Change Up and switching to the Pro Speed Belt since the Glass Taxi is currently out of stock unless someone is willing to let go of his. I will moving over to the Glass Taxi + Speed Belt combo for a more versatile system.

Also, what will be some useful components for attaching to the Speed Belt. Currently I have the Lightning Fast, Len Changer 25 and All The Other Stuffs and I wish to carry around the following:

2. 18-200
    3. 50/1.4
    4. SB-800
    6. MC-30, ML-3
    8. Wallet, passport
    9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo

I am able to pack the SB800 + AA batteries into the Lightning Fast and either the 18-200 or 50/1.4 into the Lens Changer for fast changing so these items are taken care of. I am packing my wallet and passport into the ATOS and it still fits alright. However, the headache is with the D200 body and the miscellaneous items such as the batteries, remotes, filters and Fli-It Pro Jumbo. Will the Chimp Cage be a better fit for these items or the Speed Changer?
    get 1 or 2 Large Lens Drop Ins, they make a good misc items pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    get 1 or 2 Large Lens Drop Ins, they make a good misc items pouch.
    True.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Smile Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

2. 18-200
    3. 50/1.4
    4. SB-800
    6. MC-30, ML-3
    8. Wallet, passport
    9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo

wa..

so many things...

i less u few items..

Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    wa..

so many things...

i less u few items..

Not many things lah. Will be getting rid of some of the stuffs like the GND + Cokin holder, a 52mm CPL and the two lenses to fund for the 28-70. Now just want to get a TTP setup which is more future-equipment-proof

Thumbs up Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

Not many things lah. Will be getting rid of some of the stuffs like the GND + Cokin holder, a 52mm CPL and the two lenses to fund for the 28-70. Now just want to get a TTP setup which is more future-equipment-proof
    i wan ...... 70-200 VR

wan to add a small pouch in front..

anyone, any recommdation ??

wan to add a small pouch in front..

anyone, any recommdation ??

In front of Glass Taxi? It depends on the items you wish to put inside but to maintain a thin profile, the Trim Changer will be a good choice.

In front of Glass Taxi? It depends on the items you wish to put inside but to maintain a thin profile, the Trim Changer will be a good choice.
    nothing special particular but prefer another compartment..

inside only got the small compartment...

i am also looking ar chimp cage..

Thanks bro and I believe all TTP pouches have flaps almost as wide as the pouches. So the Speed Belt will not flop much like a belt pack?
    its very stable which is probably why you wont feel as fatigued after a days shoot.

when i go out shooting with my speed belt, i will sling my cam with 1 lens. but if you prefer not to, you could place place the cam body in the speed changer and the lens(es) in the lens changer pouches.

so in your case, if you dont want to sling the d200.

1. D200 - inserted left side down in one side of speed changer
    2. 18-200 - lc25
    3. 50/1.4 - inserted into other side of speed changer
    4. SB-800 - lightning fast
    5. CPL, GND + Cokin 'P' holder - speed changer front compartment
    6. MC-30, ML-3 - speed changer front compartment
    7. extra EN-EL3 batteries, extra memory cards - memory cards in pixel rocket in front most zip compartment. en-l3 - at the side in main compartment just outside the padded compartment or below the 50 1.4.
    8. Wallet, passport - passport in speed changer main compartment where the rain cover goes. wallet goes in your pocket
    9. Flip-It Pro Jumbo - no idea...leave it at home

actually i would add either large lens drop in or another lens changer to your gear.
    Last edited by madmacs; 17th December 2007 at 12:54 PM.

nothing special particular but prefer another compartment..

inside only got the small compartment...

i am also looking ar chimp cage..

Good choice for future cam upgrade.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Good choice for future cam upgrade.
    for me its either speed changer or chimp cage on the belt...both together look a bit congested.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast