Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: Think Thank Bag Part 2

Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    World is turning, surprises everywhere.
    but hor...if 1DsM3 drops to $7k-$8k range and 1DM3 drop to $5k range, it will add loads of pressure on nikon

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    but hor...if 1DsM3 drops to $7k-$8k range and 1DM3 drop to $5k range, it will add loads of pressure on nikon
    Yah true fact. Now D3 performance are way ahead of the rest for Full-Frame. I am thinking this year is the year of Full Frame and they are pushing for it as a whole. It will be exciting to watch.

Me basically would be interested if 1DsMK3 dropped price, or else will get the next gen 5D. I need to use for WFT purpose.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Yah true fact. Now D3 performance are way ahead of the rest for Full-Frame. I am thinking this year is the year of Full Frame and they are pushing for it as a whole. It will be exciting to watch.

Me basically would be interested if 1DsMK3 dropped price, or else will get the next gen 5D. I need to use for WFT purpose.
    definitely 1DsM3 lor

definitely 1DsM3 lor
    There is one potential 2nd hand coming up. Now waiting to strike 4D.
    BTW, body can hold.

Me now sourcing new lens. Next Zeiss 50mm f1.4, 85mm f1.4 and 16-35mm f.28 MK2.
    Have you tried Leica 50mm f1.2 M? Good?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

There is one potential 2nd hand coming up. Now waiting to strike 4D.
    BTW, body can hold.

Me now sourcing new lens. Next Zeiss 50mm f1.4, 85mm f1.4 and 16-35mm f.28 MK2.
    Have you tried Leica 50mm f1.2 M? Good?
    why wait to strike 4D when you can get the 1DsM3?

leica noctilux 50mm f/1.2?? wah..you eyeing that fella ah? way beyond my means leh. i think the summilux 50mm f/1.4 maybe i can still aim for. btw...if you looking at noctilux 50mm f/1.2 why not the noctilux 50mm f/1.0
    Last edited by madmacs; 14th January 2008 at 10:32 AM.

why wait to strike 4D when you can get the 1DsM3?

leica noctilux 50mm f/1.2?? wah..you eyeing that fella ah? way beyond my means leh. i think the summilux 50mm f/1.4 maybe i can still aim for. btw...if you looking at noctilux 50mm f/1.2 why not the noctilux 50mm f/1.0
    Pardon me for lack of knowledge on Leica lens. Any useful website to refer to?
    I have used Zeiss 25mm f2.8...kind of addicted to it.
    BTW, dun push me to get the body.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Pardon me for lack of knowledge on Leica lens. Any useful website to refer to?
    I have used Zeiss 25mm f2.8...kind of addicted to it.
    BTW, dun push me to get the body.
    never push mah....just talking you into it nia

http://www.leica-camera.us/photography/m_system/lenses/

hello unkers!

i'm looking to get a bag mainly just for my 350d + grip + 17-40 or equal + a metz 54 flash. any TT side slings that you can kindly recommend? i'm thinking of quick accesss with flash attached to body and flash in another corner.

so far, i think UD series cant fit in though i like the design. and holster cant fit my flash in i think. correct me if im wrong. so hopefully can get a nice tt bag to fit everything in.

thanks!
    I Love You :)

never push mah....just talking you into it nia

http://www.leica-camera.us/photography/m_system/lenses/
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by Koelsch View Post
    hello unkers!

i'm looking to get a bag mainly just for my 350d + grip + 17-40 or equal + a metz 54 flash. any TT side slings that you can kindly recommend? i'm thinking of quick accesss with flash attached to body and flash in another corner.

so far, i think UD series cant fit in though i like the design. and holster cant fit my flash in i think. correct me if im wrong. so hopefully can get a nice tt bag to fit everything in.

thanks!
    Can you elebrate more?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Can you elebrate more?
    hello unker mm introduced me to the speed series and i'm currently looking for a bag that doesnt need me to take out my body and fit my lens in. i just want my body grip and lens to fit nicely into the bag where i can just take out and shoot. preferably with flash inside the bag as well.

being able to add in more bags is a plus point. cos i would definitely be getting a 70-200 in the future for event coverage.

hello unker mm introduced me to the speed series and i'm currently looking for a bag that doesnt need me to take out my body and fit my lens in. i just want my body grip and lens to fit nicely into the bag where i can just take out and shoot. preferably with flash inside the bag as well.

being able to add in more bags is a plus point. cos i would definitely be getting a 70-200 in the future for event coverage.
    Maybe Glass Taxi, will suit your needs. Combined with belt systems will enhance the system.
    I am using airport acceleration, which I can put two MK3 bodies with lens attached and can placed these two side by side in the bag. As for the flash, have to put separately.

Best bring your camera system to TK and try with the bags. Physical trying is much better than asking.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Maybe Glass Taxi, will suit your needs. Combined with belt systems will enhance the system.
    I am using airport acceleration, which I can put two MK3 bodies with lens attached and can placed these two side by side in the bag. As for the flash, have to put separately.

Best bring your camera system to TK and try with the bags. Physical trying is much better than asking.
    just saw the specs on glass taxi, pretty tempting but i might still consider the speed freak if the design of the glass taxi doesnt really help my back.

i guess i will do just that and head down to TK after i buy my lens. thank you so much for the advises.

As said by bro phoakm, yes, the Glass Taxi will definitely meet your need but accessibility is not fast when compared to Speed series. I put my D200 + 28-70 with hood attached and there is still a good amount of space. The backpack is deep enough to accommodate an attached battery grip.

Was actually thinking of attaching either the Len Changer 25 or the Len Drop-In to the front modulus loop to act as a tripod leg pouch
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    As said by bro phoakm, yes, the Glass Taxi will definitely meet your need but accessibility is not fast when compared to Speed series. I put my D200 + 28-70 with hood attached and there is still a good amount of space. The backpack is deep enough to accommodate an attached battery grip.

Was actually thinking of attaching either the Len Changer 25 or the Len Drop-In to the front modulus loop to act as a tripod leg pouch
    Bro, an innovative idea. But, why using a LDI or LC for just holding the tripod?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

as much as i love the tt system, i think a bit ex to use lc25 or ldi as tripod leg pouch i rather get a lowepro water bottle bag for $8

as much as i love the tt system, i think a bit ex to use lc25 or ldi as tripod leg pouch i rather get a lowepro water bottle bag for $8
    Me selling. Who want? Sell Cheap Cheap.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bro, an innovative idea. But, why using a LDI or LC for just holding the tripod?
    Call me a weirdo but I like to get my stuffs from one brand (standardization?) and anyway, I got the LC25 for free through the Nikonian link when I purchased the Change Up online and it is still sitting there gathering dust. Especially now that I've gotten the LC50 to fit the 28-70 when I just want to wear the belt and not the Taxi. But I figure the LDI can be compacted and keep in the Taxi quite conveniently.
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

i take. 10cts ok?

Call me a weirdo but I like to get my stuffs from one brand (standardization?) and anyway, I got the LC25 for free through the Nikonian link when I purchased the Change Up online and it is still sitting there gathering dust. Especially now that I've gotten the LC50 to fit the 28-70 when I just want to wear the belt and not the Taxi. But I figure the LDI can be compacted and keep in the Taxi quite conveniently.
    ok, you are a weirdo.