Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1002

Thread: Think Thank Bag Part 2

  1. #441

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    jus in case,

    Sheares Technologies Pte Ltd
    43, Beach Road #01-00
    Evershine & Century Complex

    65-6333-0136
    isnt it more ex at sheares?

  2. #442

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    I'm thinking of whether to go for the Trim Changer or All The Other Stuff to keep small odds and ends, as the Trim Changer seems more roomy for $6 more. Heh.
    i thought trim changer is like a slimmer chimp cage.

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    it is.

  4. #444

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    isnt it more ex at sheares?
    er..

    i have no idea..

    happen to be free, so go search..

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #445

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Anyone using Urban Disguise with a MacBook Pro? Is UD50 big enough or one need UD60?

  6. #446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    UD50 should be enough.

  7. #447
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind View Post
    Anyone using Urban Disguise with a MacBook Pro? Is UD50 big enough or one need UD60?
    if getting the UD50 might as well get the UD 60 BBB !!

    go down and try it out !!!

    now thinking if i should get a lens pouch for my MONKIE !!! huhuhuhuhu
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  8. #448
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    if getting the UD50 might as well get the UD 60 BBB !!

    go down and try it out !!!

    now thinking if i should get a lens pouch for my MONKIE !!! huhuhuhuhu
    If the UD50 laptop compartment fits the 15" snugly then get the UD50. I personally don't like the idea of having a laptop shaking around in an excess-sized laptop compartment.

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    if getting the UD50 might as well get the UD 60 BBB !!

    go down and try it out !!!

    now thinking if i should get a lens pouch for my MONKIE !!! huhuhuhuhu
    A more appropriate home will be the Chimp Cage

  10. #450
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    If the UD50 laptop compartment fits the 15" snugly then get the UD50. I personally don't like the idea of having a laptop shaking around in an excess-sized laptop compartment.
    Mine is a 12" latop, normally I will put a divider in the laptop compartment of UD50 to hold the laptop and the spare space will put my AC adaptor and power plug.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    if getting the UD50 might as well get the UD 60 BBB !!

    go down and try it out !!!

    now thinking if i should get a lens pouch for my MONKIE !!! huhuhuhuhu
    Your monkie should be in your pants and not in a lens pouch! Gosh what were you thinking of?

  12. #452
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Mine is a 12" latop, normally I will put a divider in the laptop compartment of UD50 to hold the laptop and the spare space will put my AC adaptor and power plug.
    Hey now there's an idea. I use the Artificial Intelligence 15 for my Laptop when I go out with the Airport Antidote, and I found that my 12" actually fits in length-first, very snugly too. I then put in my AC adaptor and mouse in a separate pouch that's slim enough to fit into the AI15, on top of the laptop.

  13. #453
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Hey now there's an idea. I use the Artificial Intelligence 15 for my Laptop when I go out with the Airport Antidote, and I found that my 12" actually fits in length-first, very snugly too. I then put in my AC adaptor and mouse in a separate pouch that's slim enough to fit into the AI15, on top of the laptop.
    Same, but put my AC Adaptor in the Cable Management 10.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #454

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind View Post
    Anyone using Urban Disguise with a MacBook Pro? Is UD50 big enough or one need UD60?
    the ud50 should be able to take the mbp 15" but i prefer a bit more space so i chose the ud60.

  15. #455

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    the ud50 should be able to take the mbp 15" but i prefer a bit more space so i chose the ud60.
    how much are UD60 & UD50 at TK?

  16. #456

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind View Post
    how much are UD60 & UD50 at TK?
    i think i got my ud60 for $265.

  17. #457
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #458

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    That is a very powerful torchlight. See here.
    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    jus in case,

    Sheares Technologies Pte Ltd
    43, Beach Road #01-00
    Evershine & Century Complex

    65-6333-0136
    Tks, guys. I know the value of a good light after having being caught out when my main and backup light both failed during a night dive. I fancy the M6 guardian but isn't the price rather steep?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    isnt it more ex at sheares?
    Pls tell us where it's cheaper.

  19. #459

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Tks, guys. I know the value of a good light after having being caught out when my main and backup light both failed during a night dive. I fancy the M6 guardian but isn't the price rather steep?

    Pls tell us where it's cheaper.
    you can ask here. i think most order online.

  20. #460

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Tks, guys. I know the value of a good light after having being caught out when my main and backup light both failed during a night dive. I fancy the M6 guardian but isn't the price rather steep?

    Pls tell us where it's cheaper.
    wa.. u going to get one ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •