Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1002

Thread: Think Thank Bag Part 2

  1. #421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hehe...merry christmas to all TT bros

    anyone else got TT for christmas?
    Got a Pro Speed Belt. I have been using it to carry small odds and ends by attaching a small Lowepro Sliplock Pouch for the moment, until I get an All The Other Stuff.

  2. #422

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Got a Pro Speed Belt. I have been using it to carry small odds and ends by attaching a small Lowepro Sliplock Pouch for the moment, until I get an All The Other Stuff.
    good to hear that although sounds a bit overkill for now

  3. #423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    good to hear that although sounds a bit overkill for now
    I actually shoot with a S&F Light Belt and some modular components. Set up is as follows:

    2x Sliplock 60 Cases, each modified to hold two normal zoom/prime lenses.
    1x TT LC 75 Pop Down
    1x Sliplock 50 Case, for Lightsphere, Sto-fen and Lens Hoods.
    1x Pixel Pocket Rocket, attached via small carabiner
    1x Sliplock 30 Case for 580EX (extra 30D battery and flash batteries go in the front stretch mesh)

    If it is an events where lights are dim I also carry a Surefire 6P in a small Lowepro case (duno what it's called). It is a Sliplock-compatible pouch.

    I haven't yet shot an event with the new belt, but I will soon try it out and will let you guys know about the experience.

  4. #424
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    good to hear that although sounds a bit overkill for now
    Overkill? Nah. I had used the belt with modules to take my odds-and-ends and a water bottle when go rollerskating Too bad, don't have a PSP to go inside the Lightning Fast

    Wanted to get more modules but they will have to wait...

  5. #425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Overkill? Nah. I had used the belt with modules to take my odds-and-ends and a water bottle when go rollerskating Too bad, don't have a PSP to go inside the Lightning Fast

    Wanted to get more modules but they will have to wait...
    I'm thinking of whether to go for the Trim Changer or All The Other Stuff to keep small odds and ends, as the Trim Changer seems more roomy for $6 more. Heh.

  6. #426

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    I actually shoot with a S&F Light Belt and some modular components. Set up is as follows:

    2x Sliplock 60 Cases, each modified to hold two normal zoom/prime lenses.
    1x TT LC 75 Pop Down
    1x Sliplock 50 Case, for Lightsphere, Sto-fen and Lens Hoods.
    1x Pixel Pocket Rocket, attached via small carabiner
    1x Sliplock 30 Case for 580EX (extra 30D battery and flash batteries go in the front stretch mesh)

    If it is an events where lights are dim I also carry a Surefire 6P in a small Lowepro case (duno what it's called). It is a Sliplock-compatible pouch.

    I haven't yet shot an event with the new belt, but I will soon try it out and will let you guys know about the experience.
    ok..sounds better now that you've listed other items

  7. #427
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    ok..sounds better now that you've listed other items


    Also, I tried shooting at this year's Celebrate Christmas In Singapore, during the Grand Christmas Celebration Concert, on the night of the 25th itself, using the Speed Freak with a LC75 Pop Down attached to the siderail.

    I don't like the padded insert of the Speed Freak; the dividers are rather flimsy and don't hold their shape at all. Velcro coverage for attaching dividers are on the long sides only; the breadth of the inside of the insert has no area to possibly attach a divider.

    Otherwise, there's enough pockets for everything I need to stuff in. Didn't bring my 10-20 though - just a 35 f/2, 50 f/1.8 and a 70-200 f/2.8 IS on my 30D body, along with a 580EX. Never used the 35 f/2.

  8. #428
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post


    Also, I tried shooting at this year's Celebrate Christmas In Singapore, during the Grand Christmas Celebration Concert, on the night of the 25th itself, using the Speed Freak with a LC75 Pop Down attached to the siderail.

    I don't like the padded insert of the Speed Freak; the dividers are rather flimsy and don't hold their shape at all. Velcro coverage for attaching dividers are on the long sides only; the breadth of the inside of the insert has no area to possibly attach a divider.

    Otherwise, there's enough pockets for everything I need to stuff in. Didn't bring my 10-20 though - just a 35 f/2, 50 f/1.8 and a 70-200 f/2.8 IS on my 30D body, along with a 580EX. Never used the 35 f/2.
    Hi, This is my configuration for various events for your reference (Mix & Match Modulus system)

    For Wedding
    1) LC 25 - 35mm f1.4
    2) LC 50 - 135mm f2
    3) Speed Changer - 5D + Pixel Pocket Rocket (for CF cards) + spare battery
    4) Lighting fast - 580EX
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Sports event
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) Whip It Out - 300mm f4
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Concert/D&D Events (Long distance)
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) Whip It Out - 70-200 f2.8
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Indoor Event (with space constriant)
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) LC 25 - 17 - 40mm f4
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For walkabout/ Landscape
    1) LC 25 - 17 - 40mm f4
    2) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    3) Speed Changer - 5D + Pixel Pocket Rocket (for CF cards) + spare battery
    4) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    Cheers!
    Last edited by phoakm; 27th December 2007 at 06:29 AM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #429

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    I'm thinking of whether to go for the Trim Changer or All The Other Stuff to keep small odds and ends, as the Trim Changer seems more roomy for $6 more. Heh.
    i am considering this too....

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  10. #430

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Hi, This is my configuration for various events for your reference (Mix & Match Modulus system)

    For Wedding
    1) LC 25 - 35mm f1.4
    2) LC 50 - 135mm f2
    3) Speed Changer - 5D + Pixel Pocket Rocket (for CF cards) + spare battery
    4) Lighting fast - 580EX
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Sports event
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) Whip It Out - 300mm f4
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Concert/D&D Events (Long distance)
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) Whip It Out - 70-200 f2.8
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Indoor Event (with space constriant)
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) LC 25 - 17 - 40mm f4
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For walkabout/ Landscape
    1) LC 25 - 17 - 40mm f4
    2) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    3) Speed Changer - 5D + Pixel Pocket Rocket (for CF cards) + spare battery
    4) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    Cheers!
    wow...

    all planned...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  11. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    so shiok ah.

    Me no matter what also the same setup LOL

  12. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    i am considering this too....

    The Trim Changer is considerably bigger than All The Other Stuffs but there are no compartments to seperate the items except to form partitions using the dividers.

  13. #433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Hi, This is my configuration for various events for your reference (Mix & Match Modulus system)

    For Wedding
    1) LC 25 - 35mm f1.4
    2) LC 50 - 135mm f2
    3) Speed Changer - 5D + Pixel Pocket Rocket (for CF cards) + spare battery
    4) Lighting fast - 580EX
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Sports event
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) Whip It Out - 300mm f4
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Concert/D&D Events (Long distance)
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) Whip It Out - 70-200 f2.8
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For Indoor Event (with space constriant)
    1) Chimp Cage - 1DMK3
    2) Lightning Fast - 580EXII
    3) LC 25 - 17 - 40mm f4
    4) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    5) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    For walkabout/ Landscape
    1) LC 25 - 17 - 40mm f4
    2) LC 50 - 24 - 105mm f4
    3) Speed Changer - 5D + Pixel Pocket Rocket (for CF cards) + spare battery
    4) All The Other Stuff - wallets, PDA, keys etc.

    Cheers!
    Hwa, shiok leh. Now I've got plenty of space in my Glass Taxi and not enough lenses to fill them up

  14. #434

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    The Trim Changer is considerably bigger than All The Other Stuffs but there are no compartments to seperate the items except to form partitions using the dividers.
    will go and look see look see...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  15. #435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    The Trim Changer is considerably bigger than All The Other Stuffs but there are no compartments to seperate the items except to form partitions using the dividers.
    Fine by me. I've been working with a Sliplock 60AW and one partition when all I wanna bring out is:

    Wallet
    Keys
    Handphone
    iPod
    UM1 earphones

    If I go to ulu places sometimes I'll just chuck in my Surefire. Never know when some smart guy will try to, well, be smart with you.

  16. #436

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Hwa, shiok leh. Now I've got plenty of space in my Glass Taxi and not enough lenses to fill them up
    me too...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #437

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Fine by me. I've been working with a Sliplock 60AW and one partition when all I wanna bring out is:

    Wallet
    Keys
    Handphone
    iPod
    UM1 earphones

    If I go to ulu places sometimes I'll just chuck in my Surefire. Never know when some smart guy will try to, well, be smart with you.
    What's a surefire? Type of Gun?

  18. #438
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    wow...

    all planned...

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    so shiok ah.

    Me no matter what also the same setup LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Hwa, shiok leh. Now I've got plenty of space in my Glass Taxi and not enough lenses to fill them up
    He He....always plan ahead, better then sorry.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    What's a surefire? Type of Gun?
    That is a very powerful torchlight. See here.

  20. #440

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    That is a very powerful torchlight. See here.
    jus in case,

    Sheares Technologies Pte Ltd
    43, Beach Road #01-00
    Evershine & Century Complex

    65-6333-0136
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •