Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1002

Thread: Think Thank Bag Part 2

  1. #341
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    YSL ?

    half day loh !!! Merry Christmas Guys !!! BUY BUY BUY

    HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO !!
    Ask your GF lah...I think she'll love it. Prepare cash before asking.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  2. #342

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    YSL ?

    half day loh !!! Merry Christmas Guys !!! BUY BUY BUY

    HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO !!
    i FULL day...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  3. #343
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    i FULL day...

    Same lah.
    Will be watching I am Legend after work alone.
    Although I am not a TT legend, but I am a poison legend.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #344

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Same lah.
    Will be watching I am Legend after work alone.
    Although I am not a TT legend, but I am a poison legend.
    xmas eve today..

    1300 hrs now..

    still dun know wat to do after work..

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #345
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    xmas eve today..

    1300 hrs now..

    still dun know wat to do after work..

    Your Wife????
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #346

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Your Wife????
    hmmm...

    i rephrase, WE...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  7. #347
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    What?! Not D3?!

    Have been trying to poison my gf of getting DSLR during the trip but her mind is strong...

    Has anyone fitted a 14-24/17-35, 24-70/28-70 and 70-200 all inside the Glass Taxi with a camera body?
    Can be done. If cannot, you can throw away the Taxi.

  8. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Same lah.
    Will be watching I am Legend after work alone.
    Although I am not a TT legend, but I am a poison legend.
    Forget that movie, I just watched it. Not bad but not worth the money.

  9. #349
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Forget that movie, I just watched it. Not bad but not worth the money.
    Thanks for the head up. At least it can entertain me few hours before Christmas.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #350
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Can be done. If cannot, you can throw away the Taxi.
    Throw to you?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #351

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Thanks for the head up. At least it can entertain me few hours before Christmas.
    u book tix liao ??

    faster book, if not, u be sitting in the front few rows..

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  12. #352
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    u book tix liao ??

    faster book, if not, u be sitting in the front few rows..

    No worries bro, I always fill in the blank.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    havent book, even all the better.

    Phoa: Dont mind Randius throwing it to me, I can always use it for my trip.

  14. #354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Blank Cheques are always nice.

  15. #355

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    havent book, even all the better.

    Phoa: Dont mind Randius throwing it to me, I can always use it for my trip.
    i also dun mind catching...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  16. #356
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Blank Cheques are always nice.
    Sorry me dun hold cheques.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #357

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Your Wife????
    Go TK to buy some more TT accessories
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  18. #358

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Go TK to buy some more TT accessories
    maybe jus 1 more bag... and must get somemore lens to fill up the space in my taxi mah..

    hehe...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  19. #359
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Hoho, just came back from infecting another fellow bro with the TTP virus

    With my Change Up sold, it is time to welcome the Glass Taxi. "Hey, Taxi!"

  20. #360

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Hoho, just came back from infecting another fellow bro with the TTP virus

    With my Change Up sold, it is time to welcome the Glass Taxi. "Hey, Taxi!"
    u r bad + naughty...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •