Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1002

Thread: Think Thank Bag Part 2

  1. #321

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    thought I saw Strifeyun kenna nagged by his GF again in Isetean just now LOL
    gf: how about you buy another bag......FOR ME!

    strifeyun: orr...

  2. #322
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    what zen??
    Creative Zen.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Zen Buddhism.

  4. #324

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Creative Zen.

  5. #325
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    thought I saw Strifeyun kenna nagged by his GF again in Isetean just now LOL
    !!! wah

    *shhh , yesturday also got a brazillion $ whahaha must hide this one

    bought her coach bag and pouch for christmas hope to poison her with the BBB too hehe
    pray for me guys christmas time is the time for the BBB virus to spread haha

    CS is a poisonous place ....... guys we gotta infect the flowerpod forums ley !!! with the BBB virus !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  6. #326
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    He gian liao.
    this is not gd ... next time u will see this in the B&S section .....

    WTS - BAGS ..... funding for Big Day
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  7. #327

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    !!! wah

    *shhh , yesturday also got a brazillion $ whahaha must hide this one

    bought her coach bag and pouch for christmas hope to poison her with the BBB too hehe
    pray for me guys christmas time is the time for the BBB virus to spread haha

    CS is a poisonous place ....... guys we gotta infect the flowerpod forums ley !!! with the BBB virus !!!
    another expensive brand...

    wat u get her ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  8. #328

    Smile Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    this is not gd ... next time u will see this in the B&S section .....

    WTS - BAGS ..... funding for Big Day
    haha...

    that BIG DAY would require to almost get rid of everything...

    hoho...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #329
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    haha...

    that BIG DAY would require to almost get rid of everything...

    hoho...
    hmmm.........This I agree.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #330
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    this is not gd ... next time u will see this in the B&S section .....

    WTS - BAGS ..... funding for Big Day
    Maybe a proposal....dun sell, but dump in the store.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #331

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    hmmm.........This I agree.
    "blue black" times 10...

    but exchange a partner...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  12. #332

    Smile Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Maybe a proposal....dun sell, but dump in the store.
    when i propose to her tat time, already cost me a D80 with kit liao...

    not to mention ROM rings...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  13. #333
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    when i propose to her tat time, already cost me a D80 with kit liao...

    not to mention ROM rings...




    not to mention if i want a dinner too
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  14. #334

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post


    not to mention if i want a dinner too
    unless u wan to hold everything together...

    i only had my ROM and a simple small buffet....

    jus for tat nite, with rings, we already spend another d300 plus a sb800...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  15. #335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    unless u wan to hold everything together...

    i only had my ROM and a simple small buffet....

    jus for tat nite, with rings, we already spend another d300 plus a sb800...

    What?! Not D3?!

    Have been trying to poison my gf of getting DSLR during the trip but her mind is strong...

    Has anyone fitted a 14-24/17-35, 24-70/28-70 and 70-200 all inside the Glass Taxi with a camera body?

  16. #336

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    What?! Not D3?!

    Have been trying to poison my gf of getting DSLR during the trip but her mind is strong...

    Has anyone fitted a 14-24/17-35, 24-70/28-70 and 70-200 all inside the Glass Taxi with a camera body?
    i only have body + kit + 50f1.4 + sb800 + ls2 + my water bottle..

    hehe...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #337
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    another expensive brand...

    wat u get her ??
    hand bag and lunch pouch lor .... colleague help me buy from US , much cheaper hee..

    not LV
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  18. #338
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    hand bag and lunch pouch lor .... colleague help me buy from US , much cheaper hee..

    not LV
    I though is YSL.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #339

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    hand bag and lunch pouch lor .... colleague help me buy from US , much cheaper hee..

    not LV
    oh...

    same same...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  20. #340
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Think Thank Bag Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I though is YSL.
    YSL ?

    half day loh !!! Merry Christmas Guys !!! BUY BUY BUY

    HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •