Been away from here for a long long while. But recently, gf is looking a compact digital P&S, so I'm back! At least for now.
I have been totally cut off from the digital P&S for quite some time. So I would appreciate if any kind soul can point me in the correct direction.
So here goes some of the criterias
1) Price: Max $500, but of course, the lower the better.
2) Image quality is my top most priority
3) Megapixels are not important to me, so long as its thereabouts.
4) Small and compact, for ladies' usage
5) Looks 'good', as you know, for most of the lady users, the camera itself must look good.
6) If possible, some manual controls along with auto-mode.
Thats about it. So, hopefully there you guys can throw me a few models so I can find out more about it.