Thread: Aggressive selling spoils forum

Default Aggressive selling spoils forum

I find, in recent months, a lot of commercial sellers coming on the Consumer Corner to peddle their products in the form of Mass Orders (MO). I have personally made use of these services and enjoyed how transparent pricing and good service has benefitted the ClubSNAP community at large.

What troubles me is the commercial seller who brings the Sim Lim Square or Lucky Plaza agressive selling tactics to the forum. Cross-posting, attacks on personal integrity and insinuations of fraud or inferior products (speculative) has resulted in a lot of grief for our hardworking moderators.

I would like to hear from fellow ClubSNAPers, Moderators included.

What is your definition of 'free' market and appropriate seller ethics? Anarchy?

good points you have raised there. but i guess most of the people ard here are more concerned with the kind of cheap prices they can get here... so in a sense, the suppliers fight it out and the consumers gain...

however, imo, the things like cross posting, etc may or may not cause harm to people... in a way, u can get to see the ugly singaporean battling it out... well in another sense, it sort of teaches us tat business is hard in singapore and competition is real intense...

well i think i bullsh!t enuff already...

time for someone with more constructive comments...

Deregistered

Nah, CHYeo, that's not really bullshit. Its business. And true.

The ugly, less-than-gracious side of people rears its head often, everywhere you go.

Me, I prefer to enjoy the show...

maybe get something on the cheap along the way.... hee

Default Re: Aggressive selling spoils forum

Originally posted by limhousen
    I find, in recent months, a lot of commercial sellers coming on the Consumer Corner to peddle their products in the form of Mass Orders (MO). I have personally made use of these services and enjoyed how transparent pricing and good service has benefitted the ClubSNAP community at large.

What troubles me is the commercial seller who brings the Sim Lim Square or Lucky Plaza agressive selling tactics to the forum. Cross-posting, attacks on personal integrity and insinuations of fraud or inferior products (speculative) has resulted in a lot of grief for our hardworking moderators.

I would like to hear from fellow ClubSNAPers, Moderators included.

What is your definition of 'free' market and appropriate seller ethics? Anarchy?
    As for the sellers you can come out any maketing strategy in order to get sales.

But as a end user or customer we have our rights to discuss or to avoid shops that we found not like it. This is customers' strategy.

Cheers.