Thread: Baa Baa Black Sheep DVD

Default Baa Baa Black Sheep DVD

Anyone has any idea if the DVDs are available in Singaopre?

Just saw on Universal Studios website that seasons 1 & 2 are on sale with season 1 containing the pilot episodes + 10 epsisodes. Altogether, there's 1 1/2 seasons for the series.

Also, any idea on the availability of Stalingrad DVD?
    hasta la justicia siempre

Default Re: Baa Baa Black Sheep DVD

"Baa Baa Black Sheep" is in Pappy Boyington and his World War II 'Black Sheep Squadron' ?

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    "Baa Baa Black Sheep" is in Pappy Boyington and his World War II 'Black Sheep Squadron' ?
    wow..that old TV series was way cool. That show launch the acting career of quite a few of the "black sheep squadron" members. Love those Blue Cosair war planes they flew.

And one of my ultimate favorite boy hero actor of mine, Robert Conrad who played the role of Pappy.

They have the DVDs now too? Gee...brings back great memories for me. Doubt you could find thos in Singapore. Hate to get series of any old or new episode of alot of shows actually in Singapore. And buying them from oversea is tricky as censorship might be involve at the declaration stages when it arrive. If it can be done without having to pay for censorship charges per disc I would love to know man... I have alot of old and new TV series I would love to buy.
    Last edited by sammy888; 12th December 2007 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Yep, the one & only. I've tried asking at Gramaphone before but but they don't carry the title.

How long does it normally take for the censorship board to clear the DVDs if we bring them in?

mm..what is baa baa black sheep?

Just wondering if there are any downloadable services for these old movies/series?

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    It's an old TV series about US Marine fighter squadron - the Black Sheep squadron - & how they fought the air war about against the Japs in the South Pacific.

Seeing those F4U Corsairs flying in formation & then peeling off one by one is seriously like "wow".

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Just wondering if there are any downloadable services for these old movies/series?
    Have but they are not legal to say here heheheheheeheheh

Quote Originally Posted by cmeptb72 View Post
    Yep, the one & only. I've tried asking at Gramaphone before but but they don't carry the title.
    How long does it normally take for the censorship board to clear the DVDs if we bring them in?
    Try HMV? HMV has a good import of such dvds, i was surprise to find Police Squad there w/o e need to go Amazon. Had to go online for Sledge Hammer season 1&2 though. Customs juz tear open e box n look at e title only...

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    This might help to clue you in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baa_Baa...28TV_series%29

try youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by corollax View Post
    Try HMV? HMV has a good import of such dvds, i was surprise to find Police Squad there w/o e need to go Amazon. Had to go online for Sledge Hammer season 1&2 though. Customs juz tear open e box n look at e title only...
    Thanks. Will have a look-see there.

Quote Originally Posted by corollax View Post
    Thanks. Will have a look-see there.

Aargh! Was at HMV - they don't carry the series but I managed to partially console meself by getting seasons 1 & 2 of Tour of Duty.

Aargh! Was at HMV - they don't carry the series but I managed to partially console meself by getting seasons 1 & 2 of Tour of Duty.