Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photoshop-per please come in ...

If you're using WinXP or Win2K, you can download Zan Printer Driver (in the list of shareware I listed earlier). I tried it, and can produce TIFF files in the size and resolution you require. It even automatically opens up Photoshop for you.

Where do I collect my beer?

Don't select pages, select the table instead. Or else I am confused with yr question.

Originally posted by tomshen
    Don't select pages, select the table instead. Or else I am confused with yr question.
    I use "Select All" and then do a copy & paste, isn't that selecting the table as well?

My table is quite lengthy with 15 rows and 3 columns, could this be why I can't get what you were driving at?

Have anyone tried Tom's method and is successful? I can't and my guy can't! So, can you?

Tom, I think you better show me in person how to do it tomorrow, today or even better now!!!
    I double your beer ...

Originally posted by StreetShooter
    If you're using WinXP or Win2K, you can download Zan Printer Driver (in the list of shareware I listed earlier). I tried it, and can produce TIFF files in the size and resolution you require. It even automatically opens up Photoshop for you.

Where do I collect my beer?
    beer, wait lah.... show me how to do it first.

I have downloaded zan printer driver and run the setup, so what do I do now with the Table in Words?

Regardless of what is going to happen, I think I owe both of you (Tom and Streetshooter) a drink or two.

Credit on me ya.... wait till next time we go and "chiong"!!! Don't always go bird park, zoo, botanic... too healthy liao.

Let us do some pub photography, will we?
    Last edited by jasphotography; 15th May 2003 at 01:04 AM.

Originally posted by jasphotography
    beer, wait lah.... show me how to do it first.

I have downloaded zan printer driver and run the setup, so what do I do now with the Table in Words?
    Print it, but use the Zan printer driver instead of your normal printer driver. Specify TIFF file. It will create a TIFF file and open it in Adobe Photoshop.

Print it, but use the Zan printer driver instead of your normal printer driver. Specify TIFF file. It will create a TIFF file and open it in Adobe Photoshop.
    Hey I tried and it worked!!! I cannot believe my eyes for a second but it does really work!!!

I don't even need to setup the page in Words, just do the table as usual and "print it" using Zan printer driver.

Something new and good I have learnt today for future use, thanks pal!

Get that man a Tiger!!!

I also wanted to try Tom's method. Streetshooter, have you tried his? I don't mind knowing more ....

Heh heh. So does this mean I win the beer?

Heh heh. So does this mean I win the beer?
    yes you did win the beer!

What's your email? I send "it" over to you ...

Anyway, I owe you one ehhh... we will see when we will meet for you to redeem your beer

thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12