Thread: Ipod Touch exchange queries

Default Ipod Touch exchange queries

Good morning everyone !

Yesterdae when I was over at SLS to get my Flash , my cousin came along and he bought a IPOD Touch from Song Bros . A 8gb one . However after he got home he kinda regret not getting the 16gb one instead . But he alr opened the packaging but unused or whatsoever . Any idea in such case do they still allow top up for exchange to a 16gb one ?

Default Re: Ipod Touch exchange queries

sorry think i put this in the wrong section .. moderators pls help mi move to kopitiam thanks ! sorry for the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    sorry think i put this in the wrong section .. moderators pls help mi move to kopitiam thanks ! sorry for the trouble
    Done.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

thanks alot megaweb ! tats really fast

anyone ? my cousin keep calling mi and ask mi to company him down . But i told him tat the chances r very low since its alr opened .. later make a wasted trip ..

why not give it a try. They would prob be happy to make more money out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    why not give it a try. They would prob be happy to make more money out of you.
    haha .. not me . my cousin . Anyway my cousin called them and they said they dun do exchange in such case . So in the end we never go down .

Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    haha .. not me . my cousin . Anyway my cousin called them and they said they dun do exchange in such case . So in the end we never go down .
    It's not surprising. In the U.S.A., Apple stores will assess a 15 % re-stocking fee and staff will inspect the package and if suitable, will sell it as "refreshed" for 15 % off, if I remember correctly.

It's too bad you can't just get into the iPod touch after the warranty is out and just replace the memory cards with higher capacity versions. It might be possible, but I haven't seen anyone do it. Of course, if it's only got one card, it could more easily be upgraded.