Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REPLY to LENS!!

Default REPLY to LENS!!

firstly, did i force you to buy?? come on you think your $50 dallor very big ah?
    we deal face to face alright? is not that i send postage to you or what? you check the item infront of me and i did ask you to take your time to check, when the deal fail the first time, i say nevermind if you dont want to deal? i did ask and tell you. now you start flaming me and lock this the previous thread before i could even reply. i still have your sms telling all the crap ok? say what lens corrosion? refund fund me $20 this and that. if i want to cheat you, i would not even want to reply you.

ppl stand in my position and see the whole thing. plus to add on lomome is not another me!!
    lomome you very clever huh? all your reply on my undercoverone thread only..

to LENS:

you mention that in buy and sell got risk, you know it too well and now you set a trap and jump into it and blame other about the bad luck you met. clever one you.

Draccoyap :
    not stolen goods, i just wanna clear my stuffs, sell for cheap also cannot. sell for reasonable price as stuff just back from service, you guys say expensive.

I DID ASK YOU TO CHECK AND TAKE YOUR TIME!!! cannot see through naked eye? bull ****? after one day and you tell me all those stuffs? that means go home le got special tools to show you that the lens have been corrosion?

as for lomotionsg i know i have been in the wrong in the past, but this time troubles comes again
    sorry for my poor english.
    Last edited by undercoverone; 8th December 2007 at 01:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Default Re: REPLY to LENS!!

i did create another username in lomotionsg call lomome.
    but in clubsnap i swear i am not lomome, which someone else create.
    i am not stupid enough to reply my own thread only.

THIS TIME I REALLY VERY SUAY TO DEAL WITH YOU LENS!
    i have sold so many OLYMPUS XA series, AND NONE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.
    this time i sell the cheapest XA i sold so far for $50. and this incident stated that i am dishonest seller. really suay to meet you!! all because of your greed for cheap stuffs and you have check before buying, you should know it too well before you buy it.

the more i think about it, the more angry i am!

anyone who deal with me before or deal anything with LENS can give some feedback
    Last edited by undercoverone; 8th December 2007 at 12:23 PM. Reason: spelling

vince123123
    Guests

Other than the fact that you feel angry and indignant about the allegations against you, I'm not quite sure what points you are trying to make against LENS.

he know the fact that the lens have fungus and i told him to service it during dealing,
    the point is that LENs just refuse to spend money on servicing and instead wanna get a refund now, therefore, since he cant get his money back,he set a new topic saying i am not a honest seller.
    simple as that.
    Last edited by undercoverone; 8th December 2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling

vince123123
    Guests

So you are saying that he knew the lens have fungus BEFORE the transaction was concluded? That seems to conflict with his account. Lets wait for him to come in and say.

wa... u got enemies here ah? someone use the nick lomome and reply to ur thread.
    maybe u would like to call the buyer and sort things out with him.
    the a/c from the both parties are a bit conflicting.
    then post the conclusion (outcome) again. would it be better?
    cameras are not made of tofu

ya he know the Lens condition. after a day of dealing he come sms me saying the lens got corrosion and cannot see through what naked eye?? camera repair shop see lens with special tools?

and to lomotionsg, your insult and all the remarks show what kind of person you guys are. without knowing the whole problem. i know i have done wrong in the past.add on your own fire and play your game.

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverone View Post
    ya he know the Lens condition. after a day of dealing he come sms me saying the lens got corrosion and cannot see through what naked eye?? camera repair shop see lens with special tools?

and to lomotionsg, your insult and all the remarks show what kind of person you guys are. without knowing the whole problem. i know i have done wrong in the past.add on your own fire and play your game.
    dave,

1) lomotionsg is a forum. members may be a members of clubsnap too, but they do not represent lomotionsg. So pls do not insult the whole community.

2) the fact is, when u were selling in Lomotionsg, u have been dishonest. Therefore, banned. We had to ensure that our members do know about it, and do not 'fall for the same thing'. Be it that you had no intention to be 'dishonest' for certain items.
    Last edited by ymmijP13; 9th December 2007 at 12:19 PM.

vince123123
    Guests

Ymmi: care to share how he was dishonest when selling in Lomotionsg? I don't think many of us here frequent that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ymmijP13 View Post
    dave,

1) lomotionsg is a forum. members may be a members of clubsnap too, but they do not represent lomotionsg. So pls do not insult the whole community.

2) the fact is, when u were selling in Lomotionsg, u have been dishonest. Therefore, banned. We had to ensure that our members do know about it, and do not 'fall for the same thing'. Be it that you had no intention to be 'dishonest' for certain items.

Caveat emptor
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

whatever it is, those who buy from me before will know, needless to say much.
    i let them see the product, if they dont want. i wont force them to buy. see to believe
    as for whatever karma, i will have it if i really deserve it.

all i know is what i see

condition: 8

condition 8 guidelines:
    Condition: 8
    Description: Light to moderate user marks. Typical amateur use. May have some very slight brassing, or light scratches in metal. Obviously well-maintained and cared for.
    Also known as: Excellent(+), B

fungused lens - obviously well maintained and cared for?

pls note that the feedback forum is not to be meant for this purposes, thread moved to kopitiam.

caveat emptor indeed. looks like equipment ratings r relative as well
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

then if got fungus on lens, outlook of the camera is mint? should i put rating 4 or 5?

If so should just put low as the most important part of the camera is in bad shape and explain it in detail.

a fungused camera is as good as a blunt knife without a blade.

camera have fungus?

it will be a collectors' item.......

sit on the shelf and collecting dust
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by schon View Post
    a fungused camera is as good as a blunt knife without a blade.
    He meant, the lens has fungus, but not the camera.......

HS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast