Thread: Dishonest seller - undercoverone

Default Dishonest seller - undercoverone

Not an honest seller, got a fungus lense olympus xa2 from him. but the fact is the lens is badly fungus and have corrosion on glass surface, and he had been known but never mention in thread or my question, and sell it as good condition.

I tried to check on the spot but it is really difficult to check with naked eye, unlike a SLR lens which is big enough.

I asked on the spot that have he used that camera, is the picture okay. He said ok.

when I asked for a refund or even partly refund as the lens is far from taking good picture, he answered he did use, but use it long time ago, and afterthat due to poor storage so got those fungus.

It is just not an honest deal, no matter how stupid i am, he is just not an honest seller. He should have stated it is a fungus lens and instead of saying the lens is good in his thread.
    and the photo post in his thread is not even the xa2 i received.

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=331859

Default Re: Dishonest seller - undercoverone

Well he didn't even wanted to show any pictures intially.
    And for some reason he decided not to include details like the non-working film counter until a few hours later.
    Last edited by lomome; 7th December 2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: spelling

we all want to get rid what we don't want, but let's learn to be honest. even u stated a fungus lens but if u have tried to take picture and it is not affected then i guess there is still taker.

I feel sorry for your lost. Next time should deal and somewhere with bright light.

from the thread you gave, specially the last post, when he said "will let you know again when I have lobang", sounds to me that he is selling stolen goods......

that is the problem with B&S

there is no way of whacking anyone who doesn't deliver their promise

or is there

Sorry to hear about that. Well, I've had my lesson too, some time ago, bought a camera with some gaffer tapes around it. Was told it's in good shape and the tapes were to protect. Opened them up at home and shocked to see the paint around the corners were faded/peeled. Got a dirt cheap 'refund' from the guy (less than 10%) and had no choice but to blame myself for not checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Draccoyap View Post
    sounds to me that he is selling stolen goods......
    Better not start saying such things if you are not sure of the truth.

hi guys, my purpose is just to alert there is this dishonest seller. The rest, let's not discuss, buy and sell always got risk, so buyer may get a bad thing, seller will sell away their honesty.

I locked the thread now, as the purpose is just to alert others.
    Last edited by LENS; 7th December 2007 at 10:41 AM.

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=335200

the kid do the same trick as using many nick.. just keep away dealing with undercoverone, mechworkz, lomone all the nick that appear in this kid's thread.

vince123123
    Guests

Eh, how do you know they are all the same?

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=335200

the kid do the same trick as using many nick.. just keep away dealing with undercoverone, mechworkz, lomone all the nick that appear in this kid's thread.
    Traded a cam with him for a XA4 before. The camera was as good condition as what he mentioned. Quick clean deal. Not that I know him much but what you are doing, requesting people to keep away from dealing with him just because of your experience dealing with him ... ain't very nice. Just my honest thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Eh, how do you know they are all the same?
    he said that in the thread himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Traded a cam with him for a XA4 before. The camera was as good condition as what he mentioned. Quick clean deal. Not that I know him much but what you are doing, requesting people to keep away from dealing with him just because of your experience dealing with him ... ain't very nice. Just my honest thoughts.
    I am just sharing my comment about this seller, and the truth that he is owning multiple nick in buy & sell thread.