Thread: Help pls..

Default Help pls..

Hello... anyone has any idea where i can rent a mini studio or something for like 2 daes.. for a mini exhibit n DJ thingy... thanks! BUGET of cos.

Default Re: Help pls..

Bend Geez, you're not receiving replies to your previous post or this one because we're not sure what you're requesting help with.

Are you looking for a photographic studio, or a music studio since you mentioned 'DJ'

more details please...?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

more details please...?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

na.. i did not recieve any replies man.. yeah.. lookin for like more to a music studio.. or small dance studio.. dun need to have any equips.. jus a plain open room...

Hmm...try Googling Dance studios or Dance Schools, as well as music studios. I know that sport and social dance have grown quite big here, so there should be lots of venues to explore. If it's just a plain open room, even a CC should suffice as they usually have activities' class/room available for rent and the fees are usually not high.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm...try Googling Dance studios or Dance Schools, as well as music studios. I know that sport and social dance have grown quite big here, so there should be lots of venues to explore. If it's just a plain open room, even a CC should suffice as they usually have activities' class/room available for rent and the fees are usually not high.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks dude..they charge like average 50 per hour....
    hahhaa... imgaine for 2 daes? haha.. damnnn....

Community centers charge that high? Sorry, I am not in the loop about CC rates. Have you considered any other possible alternatives, since you do not seem to need dedicated facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Community centers charge that high? Sorry, I am not in the loop about CC rates. Have you considered any other possible alternatives, since you do not seem to need dedicated facilities?
    possible alternatives? like?