hi all, i will be a backup photog soon and i'm hoping to get some advice here on a few issues:
1) how much EC or FEC must be used? cos the bride is in white, groom is in black, camera's meter will go haywire, so usually what is the compensation like?
2) Should i use neutral, faithful, or standard picture style (am on canon system)? i'm guessing neutral right to preseve the highlights on the bridal gown
3) should i shoot RAW or JPEG? i've got about 12GB of CF memory. will be bringing along a laptop also so that i can load in photos as i shoot.
4) I have a lightsphere Clear with dome and a homemade bounce card. i'm leaning towards using the LS. any thoughts on this? If the ceiling is really high, will the LS still work?
5) since im the 2nd photog, i'm thinking of going solely on primes. i have the 50/1.4 and 85/1.8. i had a wild idea of shooting purely with natural light. good idea? should i try this?