Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 430ex Flash ..

Default 430ex Flash ..

Anyone noes the best price for this flash now ? i noe Op is 415 with shop warranty and MS and AP is 460 .. any better lobangs ???

Default Re: 430ex Flash ..

is it adviseable to get a grey set ?

the one in OP comes with int'l warranty.. i just bought 3 weeks ago i think there's a misconception that OP only sells with shop warranty.. better check with them. even my 70-300 IS comes with int'l warranty.
    Last edited by fz30_user; 6th December 2007 at 02:54 PM.

thanks dude , but does their intl warranty covers SG's?

Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    Anyone noes the best price for this flash now ? i noe Op is 415 with shop warranty and MS and AP is 460 .. any better lobangs ???
    CP quoted me $430 cash.. dont know about the warranty.. however looking for other g9 accy first
    Canonite
    Disciple of the Canonical Order

thanks dude , but does their intl warranty covers SG's?
    Don't think you can register intl warranty at Canon SG website. So is it still consider covered in SG?

Quote Originally Posted by canonG9 View Post
    CP quoted me $430 cash.. dont know about the warranty.. however looking for other g9 accy first
    huh .. 430 for local set ? i called and they told mi 475 ...

btw , does lens comes in grey sets ? thinking of getting wide converter lens for my cam as well ...

i sent them email, so i am not sure which set... in the first place, i dont even know the diff you all are talking abt, btw the grey and black...

i just got my g9 3 days back...
    Canonite

i sent them email, so i am not sure which set... in the first place, i dont even know the diff you all are talking abt, btw the grey and black...

i just got my g9 3 days back...

grey set not as in the set is grey in colour .. it just means tat its a export set which usually does not carry local warranty . if its 430 for a local set den its a steal ! great price

heh, i just proved my point.. have no idea on some of the terminologies used..

i'm interested in getting the 430ex for the G9, but first need to brush up on basics
    Canonite

hey all ..

if any of u noe of the cheapest place to get this flash do let mi noe . Thanks

Hi before i get the flash .. would like to noe . Do u guys use flash for outdoors when its daytime ? or is it only used during indoors or when the surroundings r dark ?

Hi before i get the flash .. would like to noe . Do u guys use flash for outdoors when its daytime ? or is it only used during indoors or when the surroundings r dark ?
    Depends on what is your objective. If you want catchlights or to fill-in due to backlighting, then use a flash.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

i like the ah pek in MS Color.. today i enquired abt the 430ex (which is still 460) by the way... and some other accy... he knew from the way i talk, that i was a newbie, he advise me against getting the flash till i get my basics right.. even asked if i attended the free canon course already...

i like this kind of salesguy... they advise you against wasting money if it is not necessary..
    Canonite

i like the ah pek in MS Color.. today i enquired abt the 430ex (which is still 460) by the way... and some other accy... he knew from the way i talk, that i was a newbie, he advise me against getting the flash till i get my basics right.. even asked if i attended the free canon course already...

i like this kind of salesguy... they advise you against wasting money if it is not necessary..
    For you, I'd suggest that you use the onboard first and learn how it works on your shots.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by fz30_user View Post
    the one in OP comes with int'l warranty.. i just bought 3 weeks ago i think there's a misconception that OP only sells with shop warranty.. better check with them. even my 70-300 IS comes with int'l warranty.
    bro, u finally got it? so far so good?

yes, can use for fill flash when shooting outdoors in the day...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yes, can use for fill flash when shooting outdoors in the day...

hey bro , ya just bought my 430ex yesterdae .. the flash feels just great .. so far so gd .. really amazed by the stuffs an external flash can do ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast