Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rights to bear arms for some have resulted in lost of rights to live for others

Default Re: Rights to bear arms for some have resulted in lost of rights to live for others

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    there's sure many gods there then.
    its a polythesic culture what.

Default Re: Rights to bear arms for some have resulted in lost of rights to live for others

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    there's sure many gods there then.
    and gods can kill gods

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    and gods can kill gods

TIA
    that's been pretty much been written about in many religions.

such a sweet way to make an impact. how sweet. why can't singapore allow arms too?

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    such a sweet way to make an impact. how sweet. why can't singapore allow arms too?
    Yeah, they should make the SAF clerks carry GPMGs!

Allowed leh, jus need to wear the appropriate uniforms loh.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by drakon09 View Post
    Yeah, they should make the SAF clerks carry GPMGs!
    that will be cool. nvm, i'll slowly wait till my status ends. then revenge is mine!!! muhahahaha

Saw the MP7 in action on discovery channel yesterday...looks cool....

you need a gun for what? shoot mosquitos?

there is a reason why sometimes the criticisms of singapore's way of handling terms do not really make sense entirely. the size and nature of singapore and its population makes it significantly different from many other countries.

btw, i can't count the number of cases where authorised gun-carrying personnel misused their guns.. i think there were many, just that it wasn't drummed on too much.

so what next, ban guns entirely? then resort to fistfights and batons?

hahahha........ u ask our government lor.......

Isn't it obvious?
    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 7th December 2007 at 09:32 PM.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

there is a reason why sometimes the criticisms of singapore's way of handling terms do not really make sense entirely. the size and nature of singapore and its population makes it significantly different from many other countries.

btw, i can't count the number of cases where authorised gun-carrying personnel misused their guns.. i think there were many, just that it wasn't drummed on too much.

so what next, ban guns entirely? then resort to fistfights and batons?
    If we were allowed guns you'd be the first to get shot!

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    If we were allowed guns you'd be the first to get shot!
    lol

is that a threat?

lol

is that a threat?
    Haha, you gonna sue me if it is?

If you are then its a joke

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Haha, you gonna sue me if it is?

If you are then its a joke
    obviously not, i won't worry about it

just friendly banter

obviously not, i won't worry about it

just friendly banter
    Yup

ok. nvm. while that's happening, i'm at the airport waiting for the plane to bejing to test out their "deadly" food. i will reply soon to see if they should ban eating there.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    errr.... US population is 10x canada... for every wacko in Canada, there are 10 in US... so the number of killings is not that surprising..
    The census was done on a basis of per 1000 person. So there is no correlation between the difference in total population and deaths attributed to firearms.
    Last edited by JamesW; 8th December 2007 at 04:34 AM.
    A camera cannot teach you how to see.

Since banning is not really possible, I think they should change the type of guns being sold to non-lethal ones (stun guns or something similar?). Rounds should be controlled items instead, for the appropriate people. Afterall, guns can just be used as a scare tactic by citizens. IMO, I don't think many of them will even get to fire a round in their lives. Scare, maybe.

You can't totally prevent the wrong people from getting their hands on lethal weapons, but you can reduce that risk.

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    you need a gun for what? shoot mosquitos?
    Rifle PT...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast