got a suggestion here for TangShooters.
Objectives is to share the workload to maintain the TS threads.- I can see that most of the workload currently is at Blazer. He compiles the hit rate and starts some new threads. Redsun recently compiled the outing hit rate which is also very useful.
- I suggest that we can have a simple sort of "in house Moderator". He will act as a police to guide those new comers how to effectively use our threads.
- We can also have some "Newbie in-charge ", take care of the question and answer session for those new comers that has lots of questions regarding TS. This can avoid the situation where I thought you answer and you thought I answer already...but no one does the action
well, just a suggestion.
Fatigue does kill... maybe good to have 2 secretaries to each portfolio.
There is gonna have a few casualties down in comin weeks.. Billy will expecting a new baby and i will be absorbed into work. Heard Phoa also getting sucked into work but he has 3 model shoots in 2008.. so i really wonder. Ambious on reservist.. gosh what else... oh sprintist is in China and seems pretty absorbed..
gING and Mulan is back. Kuantoh seems pretty comitted thou new... Naka is great with IT knowledge... Sol is a media guy..
Maybe i am a tad pessimistic but there seems to be a balance...... Lets AGM it out at the christmas dinner then.. cheers!
Proposal for Tang Shooters Year End Dinner - "The Real TCSS" cum Dinner/Lunch
As suggested by Yoshima to have a year end dinner/lunch to summarize for all outings and festive season celebration..and to know each other better..doing the real face to face TCSS+updates on furture plans..
I really hope that this can come true..
This post will act as a poll..
Tentatve dates: 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, 31st
Put ur name and preferred date and preferred meal:
1.) blazer_workz (25, 29, 30 - Dinner ok/Lunch ok)
2.) Redsun(29th 30th lunch/dinner)
3.) phoakm (23, 25, 29, 30 lunch/dinner)
4.) falconite (29, 30 lunch/dinner)
5.) foxcorn (25 dinner, 29 lunch/dinner OK)
6.) MULAN( ANYTIME ! )
7.) kuantoh (29, 30 lunch/dinner)
8.) Gavin (29,30 lunch dinner all OK) - i vote Jap food! Lol
U all wan air con or non air con places? We can have:
1. Seafood @ 无招牌 (no signboard)
2. Thai food @ Thai express
3. Malay/Indon Food @ Rice Table
4. Chinese Food @ 鼎台风 （Din Tai Feng)
5. Japanese Food @ Sun With Moon
6. Korean Food @ Sarabel
7. Western Food @ Cafe Cartel
8. International Cuisine @ Vienna
Got any budget? I am not a gourmet but i like to eat food all over... Secretary for canned food mah...